ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Calling for Assassinations

They shouldn’t be calling for Democratic leaders to be shot dead. Saying that is just as bad as what BLM has been up to the last few months. I wish both far left and far right hate groups didn’t exist.
I wish that could be true. End both the far left and far right groups hatred so USA would be a paradise. That will never happen, but we could dream.

Won't be denounced by any GOPers on here; just will be compared to BLM probably.

All reasonable people will denounce it of whatever party.

Scrolling through the posts, I don't see one from you entitled, Left Wing Conducting Assassinations.
Did you overlook the recent murder in Portland, and the prior murder in Milwaukee, and possibly others?

All reasonable people will denounce it of whatever party.

Scrolling through the posts, I don't see one from you entitled, Left Wing Conducting Assassinations.
Did you overlook the recent murder in Portland, and the prior murder in Milwaukee, and possibly others?
OP rarely engages with anybody so don't expect a response. He'll be right back at it with another dumb hit and run thread tomorrow.

Last edited:
Someone from the Trump camp should try to figure out

1. The number of people killed in protests and riots attributed to Antifa/Far left organizations compared to those killed by Far right organizations.

and

2. The monetary damages incurred by the wide spread riots across the US related leftist organizations compared to those from the right.

I am sure the is a great disparity between the two items above.

Won't be denounced by any GOPers on here; just will be compared to BLM probably.

Many conservatives on here have denounced what that idiot said, so you're wrong... again. We await with bated breath for Joe to denounce Antifa and/or BLM when they riot and loot Democrat run cities.

"Won't be denounced by any GOPers on here"

giphy.gif

Reactions: jrcrist
Someone from the Trump camp should try to figure out

1. The number of people killed in protests and riots attributed to Antifa/Far left organizations compared to those killed by Far right organizations.

and

2. The monetary damages incurred by the wide spread riots across the US related leftist organizations compared to those from the right.

I am sure the is a great disparity between the two items above.

On point 1, it is but you would be wrong about in what direction the disparity runs. You have Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Dylaan Roof, etc. who are all categorized as right wing extremists (and I do not mean by Southern Poverty Law Center standards but by mainstream standards). The second point you might be on firmer ground, but the first point definitely won't go in your favor. McVeigh and Rudolph alone account for hundreds of deaths.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
On point 1, it is but you would be wrong about in what direction the disparity runs. You have Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Dylaan Roof, etc. who are all categorized as right wing extremists (and I do not mean by Southern Poverty Law Center standards but by mainstream standards). The second point you might be on firmer ground, but the first point definitely won't go in your favor. McVeigh and Rudolph alone account for hundreds of deaths.

I dont dispute your argument, but I guess I am more focused on the liberal narrative that “Trump incites right-wing violence”. Obviously McVeigh and those listed weren’t incited by Trump.

disconnecting BLM protests and riots from the liberal agenda is much more difficult

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the potential of BLM 'Marxists' if given the chance. They have a long and illustrious history of mass murderers to learn from, including this recently deceased comrade whom they must be mourning:

Reactions: boilerjohn
Don't underestimate the potential of BLM 'Marxists' if given the chance. They have a long and illustrious history of mass murderers to learn from, including this recently deceased comrade whom they must be mourning:

Really? You're comparing people who are leading an equal rights organization and have exhibited Marxist ideology in a democracy to a communist country run by a murderous dictator who's party committed mass murder on his own people.
I mean JFC. You're trying to leap from people who protest to people that killed millions of people.

Really? You're comparing people who are leading an equal rights organization and have exhibited Marxist ideology in a democracy to a communist country run by a murderous dictator who's party committed mass murder on his own people.
I mean JFC. You're trying to leap from people who protest to people that killed millions of people.
No, you are confused again. I was comparing the BLM organization to a communist country run by a murderous dictator whose party committed mass murder.

There is nothing funny about Marxists. Do you think there is? Maybe you are confusing them with the Marx Brothers.
So I guess you were being serious.......which makes you part of the freaking problem. There are no positives in making those kinds of comparisons, nor is their any accuracy. It's fearmongering, just like trump.........and clearly shows you are a willing member of the far right extremists.......and woefully paranoid. You can pick up your McCarthy shirt on your way out.

So I guess you were being serious.......which makes you part of the freaking problem. There are no positives in making those kinds of comparisons, nor is their any accuracy. It's fearmongering, just like trump.........and clearly shows you are a willing member of the far right extremists.......and woefully paranoid. You can pick up your McCarthy shirt on your way out.
You are still confused. Read the first sentence of my post again and try to understand it before rushing to post another self-righteous reply.

You are still confused. Read the first sentence of my post again and try to understand it before rushing to post another self-righteous reply.
Whatever. Don't GAF about your word games. This statement speaks for itself.

"I was comparing the BLM organization to a communist country run by a murderous dictator whose party committed mass murder."

Whatever. Don't GAF about your word games. This statement speaks for itself.

"I was comparing the BLM organization to a communist country run by a murderous dictator whose party committed mass murder."
The statement does speak for itself, but only to those understand the statements that came before it --which apparently does not include you, so read and try to understand this simple explanation:

Given the tens of millions murdered by Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot and others under the pretext of “Marxist ideology”, anyone who identifies as a “Marxist” despite that bloody and tragic history is a mass murderer at heart – as is anyone who identifies as a Nazis, Klansman, or other murderous creed.

The BLM leaders identify as Marxists, and thus are mass murderers at heart – willing to murder to advance their cause. My point then, which was somehow lost on you even though it is obvious, is that those BLM leaders have the potential to be mass murderers if, heaven forbid, they ever gain the means to do so.

So we have some crackpot right wingers making assassination comments. We all condemn those comments. At the same time we have Dem Leaders along with MSM almost encouraging rioting. That seems to me to be a much biget problem. These are very public and influential.people encouraging rioters.

“I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country,” Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) says, adding, “Maybe there will be.”

two separate MSNBC newscasts where one contributors says, “People need to start taking to the streets” in opposition to Trump and then progressive Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) says, “There needs to be unrest in the streets.”

CNN host Chris Cuomo: “Show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful,” against a backdrop of news about widespread looting and vandalism in New York City.

liberal reporters, Hollywood celebrities, and politicians — including Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden — can be heard calling for violence against the president and antagonizing his supporters.

“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden saidabout Trump in 2018.

There are many more.

You might want to reconsider supporting thugs

The statement does speak for itself, but only to those understand the statements that came before it --which apparently does not include you, so read and try to understand this simple explanation:

Given the tens of millions murdered by Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot and others under the pretext of “Marxist ideology”, anyone who identifies as a “Marxist” despite that bloody and tragic history is a mass murderer at heart – as is anyone who identifies as a Nazis, Klansman, or other murderous creed.

The BLM leaders identify as Marxists, and thus are mass murderers at heart – willing to murder to advance their cause. My point then, which was somehow lost on you even though it is obvious, is that those BLM leaders have the potential to be mass murderers if, heaven forbid, they ever gain the means to do so.
I applaud you being able to look into the hearts of the BLM leaders and seeing the murderous intent residing there.

Fascists, authoritarians, and dictators have murdered to advance their cause too. I guess they have potential as well.

What you and others here are trying to imply is that BLM is a Marxist movement because it's leaders believe in the ideology. I don't know of any words or actions from the BLM crowds that would should they are pro marxism or anti democracy. No chants, no signs. It's because the marchers and supporters of BLM are protesting racism, not calling for a Marxist revolution.

There have been Marxists and communists involved in movements in this country for a hundred years. But I know, this one is different, this how it starts, and before long a couple Marxist women no one has heard of and who lead an anti racism movement will potentially brainwash the millions of BLM supporters, take over the government, and begin the mass murders.

I applaud you being able to look into the hearts of the BLM leaders and seeing the murderous intent residing there.

Fascists, authoritarians, and dictators have murdered to advance their cause too. I guess they have potential as well.

What you and others here are trying to imply is that BLM is a Marxist movement because it's leaders believe in the ideology. I don't know of any words or actions from the BLM crowds that would should they are pro marxism or anti democracy. No chants, no signs. It's because the marchers and supporters of BLM are protesting racism, not calling for a Marxist revolution.

There have been Marxists and communists involved in movements in this country for a hundred years. But I know, this one is different, this how it starts, and before long a couple Marxist women no one has heard of and who lead an anti racism movement will potentially brainwash the millions of BLM supporters, take over the government, and begin the mass murders.
Do you support the BLM protesters in this video? They are likely the same “protesters” that blocked the entrance to the hospital so the two cops who were ambushed by a BLM “protester” couldn’t get into the hospital.

Of course I don't support them. Wtf does that have to with the point?
BLM is full of Marxist thugs. In the beginning there were real protests around the George Floyd killing. Now, all of their “protests” are to riot, loot, and terrorize. If you are truly anti riot/looting/terrorizing, then you are also anti BLM. However, you spend most of every day on here defending BLM.

BLM is full of Marxist thugs. In the beginning there were real protests around the George Floyd killing. Now, all of their “protests” are to riot, loot, and terrorize. If you are truly anti riot/looting/terrorizing, then you are also anti BLM. However, you spend most of every day on here defending BLM.
You don't have any proof whatsoever that BLM is full of Marxist thugs.
In three and half months BLM has gone from legitimate protesting to Marxist thugs. Do you have any facts to back that up or are you just following orders by spreading inflammatory rhetoric?
Why don't you also tell me how trump is going to get 20% of the black vote by labeling the millions of BLM protesters as Marxist thugs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT