ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Ohio State: Predictions and Game Thread

Pregame Show has live texts rolling....Lots of MSU fans asking Bucks to “ make them run, wear them out”.....They only wish...lol!

Reactions: Purdue85
So, MD just showed how NOT to handle the last 10 seconds ... as it seems every team does .... I've coached and had the same thing happen to me .... what the hell happens to kids brains????

Reactions: BoilerGal74
I'd have to disagree. Our first guard off the bench is typically Cline...their's is Dakich. I don't think you'd find a rational person who wouldn't take Cline 100% of the time over Dakich. Purdue's bench is more talented and deeper.

The issue is that KBD is likely going to be the best player on the floor....where Purdue holds the advantage is that they likely have the 2nd (Boogie), 3rd (Vince), 4th (Haas), and 5th (Mathias).

Purdue would like to make KBD work harder to get his shots rather than focusing all of their energy on him because OSU has the horses to pick up the slack some what. If you can limit his teammates chances for success through help defense and rebounding, it likely means Purdue wins the game. If they allow KBD to get his points WHILE engaging his teammates in the offense, it'll be hard for Purdue to win.
Oh Boy - you left PJ out ... Oh boy

Just saw that St. John's up on Nova 50-46 with 10:20 left. A lot of game left to go but would be amazing if Nova looses and we win!

BOILER UP!!!!!

Time to crush'em....................BTFU!

common-horse-chestnut-aesculus-hippocastanum-making-soap-from-horse-cp05d1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT