ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs IU matchups next year

K went to the Point. You aren't qualified to carry his jock!!!
I do like how he keeps trying to rub that in my face like it is somehow some bad thing I went there instead of Purdue.

My father and my sister both went to Purdue and died of cancer a while ago so I carry on the tradition of loving the Boilers for them. It just helps that both schools have similar colors so I can bleed those colors for both schools.

Snuuze though is entertaining. The limits he will reach to try and make his point are pretty funny.

Time to let this thread die though, so in that regard I am out.

Reactions: mathboy
I do like how he keeps trying to rub that in my face like it is somehow some bad thing I went there instead of Purdue.

My father and my sister both went to Purdue and died of cancer a while ago so I carry on the tradition of loving the Boilers for them. It just helps that both schools have similar colors so I can bleed those colors for both schools.

Snuuze though is entertaining. The limits he will reach to try and make his point are pretty funny.

Time to let this thread die though, so in that regard I am out.
I agree with letting it die just as long as we can revisit it after the game!!!

Good read. Who would have thought IU's defense would have played that well with how they looked last year and the nonconference games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT