ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs IU matchups next year

feulner

All-American
Mar 21, 2004
Not exactly sure who IU will start, but I took a shot at their best 5 players.

Hammons / Haas vs Bryant / Perea
Advantage: Purdue, and it's not close. Hammons has it at both ends. Haas really puts people in a bind when he's on offense and has a year under his belt on defense. Perea is still lost on defense. Bryant isn't rated as highly as Vonleh, might be really good, but not as good as Hammons.

Edwards / Taylor vs Williams / Holt / Hartman
Advantage: Even. Totally different players here, and I'm sure this will be the most contentious position. Edwards is a better 3-point shooter, better passer, more assists, fewer TOs, better team defender. Williams is a better athlete / dunker, giving him a better FG%, more experienced, more steals. IU has better depth, although Smotherman may back up both the 3/4 positions.

Davis / Smotherman vs Blackmon / Zeisloft
Advantage: Purdue. Davis has been a lock-down defender with an evolving offensive game, will be able to shut down Blackmon or Zeisloft, neither of which play defense.

Mathias / Stephens / Cline vs Johnson
Advantage: Even. I really like the matchup here. Johnson shot the ball better last year, but Mathias is expected to catch up next year. Mathias is a better passer (better assist/TO ratio), probably a better defender, but Johnson is quicker and more athletic.

Thompson / Weatherford / 5th year vs Yogi
Advantage: IU and it probably won't be close. It still remains to be seen what Purdue ends up with here, but you can bet they'll play good team defense. Yogi is a very good 3-point shooter, good on-ball defender and tends to make good decisions.

Too early for comparisons. We have no idea yet who may be out due to injury because of some stupid drunken stunt at IU or who might still flunk a double secret special summer school class. It's also quite possible several IU players may complete their degrees in less than two years and be done before the B1G season even starts!!!

Advantage: Purdue, and it's not close. Hammons has it at both ends. Haas really puts people in a bind when he's on offense and has a year under his belt on defense. Perea is still lost on defense. Bryant isn't rated as highly as Vonleh, might be really good, but not as good as Hammons.

Advantage: Even. Totally different players here, and I'm sure this will be the most contentious position. Edwards is a better 3-point shooter, better passer, more assists, fewer TOs, better team defender. Williams is a better athlete / dunker, giving him a better FG%, more experienced, more steals. IU has better depth, although Smotherman may back up both the 3/4 positions.

Advantage: Purdue. Davis has been a lock-down defender with an evolving offensive game, will be able to shut down Blackmon or Zeisloft, neither of which play defense.

Advantage: Even. I really like the matchup here. Johnson shot the ball better last year, but Mathias is expected to catch up next year. Mathias is a better passer (better assist/TO ratio), probably a better defender, but Johnson is quicker and more athletic.

Advantage: IU and it probably won't be close. It still remains to be seen what Purdue ends up with here, but you can bet they'll play good team defense. Yogi is a very good 3-point shooter, good on-ball defender and tends to make good decisions.
Pretty fair. You guys win the advantage on the block and we win the advantage on the point. Everything else in between is up in the air. I'll add my questions/comments to each matchup.

Hammons/Haas vs Bryant/Perea: Bryant has played against some really good competition this year. He's faced some of the best bigs in the class for 2015. He's held his own. I don't expect Bryant to stop you guys down low, but he should all us to not have to double team every time Hammons touches the ball. That in itself should help our defense, a bit. Still hard to think a freshman will do well against a senior with tons of experience.

Edwards/Taylor vs. Williams/Holt/Hartman: Shocker here, I think we have an advantage. I think Edwards trying to guard Williams is an advantage for us. Williams will be able to do what he does best since Hammons will have to guard Bryant. Either way, it's close on this one.

Davis/Smotherman vs Blackmon/Zeisloft: Clearly Davis is the better defender and JBJ is the better offensive player. Neither is good at the other, IMO. Hopefully JBJ makes the jump from freshman to sophomore year. I think this matchup cancels each other out for a wash. Davis doesn't scare me at all on offense.

Mathias/Stephens/Cline vs Johnson: Why would Mathias be expected to catch up? Johnson shot it pretty well, but I would hope he would get better with a year under his belt and hopefully making the freshman to sophomore jump. I don't think for one minute that Mathias is a better defender than Johnson. He was one of our better defenders and is way more athletic than Mathias. Either way, I think this matchup is pretty close as well. Call it even.

Thompson/Weatherford vs Yogi: Not a matchup. Yogi will dominate here unless you bring in a stud 5th year who plays great defense.

Why wouldn't Painter put Davis on Yogi? That would be an awesome matchup. Then I would slide Mathias/Stephens onto JBJ and leave Thompson/Weatherford on Johnson. Why wouldn't you make JBJ and Johnson try and win the game for IU? Davis and Yogi would be a battle (in my head I immediately though of the matchup between Oladipo/Burke, not that Yogi/Davis are in the same league as those two, but the battle was awesome to watch). If I were IU, now that we have Bryant, I would let Hammons get his and play him straight up one on one. Try and hold everyone else down. I do think IU will be favored because it's at IU.

Pretty fair. You guys win the advantage on the block and we win the advantage on the point. Everything else in between is up in the air. I'll add my questions/comments to each matchup.

Hammons/Haas vs Bryant/Perea: Bryant has played against some really good competition this year. He's faced some of the best bigs in the class for 2015. He's held his own. I don't expect Bryant to stop you guys down low, but he should all us to not have to double team every time Hammons touches the ball. That in itself should help our defense, a bit. Still hard to think a freshman will do well against a senior with tons of experience.

Edwards/Taylor vs. Williams/Holt/Hartman: Shocker here, I think we have an advantage. I think Edwards trying to guard Williams is an advantage for us. Williams will be able to do what he does best since Hammons will have to guard Bryant. Either way, it's close on this one.

Davis/Smotherman vs Blackmon/Zeisloft: Clearly Davis is the better defender and JBJ is the better offensive player. Neither is good at the other, IMO. Hopefully JBJ makes the jump from freshman to sophomore year. I think this matchup cancels each other out for a wash. Davis doesn't scare me at all on offense.

Mathias/Stephens/Cline vs Johnson: Why would Mathias be expected to catch up? Johnson shot it pretty well, but I would hope he would get better with a year under his belt and hopefully making the freshman to sophomore jump. I don't think for one minute that Mathias is a better defender than Johnson. He was one of our better defenders and is way more athletic than Mathias. Either way, I think this matchup is pretty close as well. Call it even.

Thompson/Weatherford vs Yogi: Not a matchup. Yogi will dominate here unless you bring in a stud 5th year who plays great defense.

Why wouldn't Painter put Davis on Yogi? That would be an awesome matchup. Then I would slide Mathias/Stephens onto JBJ and leave Thompson/Weatherford on Johnson. Why wouldn't you make JBJ and Johnson try and win the game for IU? Davis and Yogi would be a battle (in my head I immediately though of the matchup between Oladipo/Burke, not that Yogi/Davis are in the same league as those two, but the battle was awesome to watch). If I were IU, now that we have Bryant, I would let Hammons get his and play him straight up one on one. Try and hold everyone else down. I do think IU will be favored because it's at IU.

We expect Mathias to catch up because he had several fluke ailments before and during the year that hampered him. Believe he had mono and a foot injury prior to the year last year. With a full healthy offseason I think he can make good strides. That's what feulner was referring to I believe.

I pretty much agree with SNU here. I think Davis plays Yogi and the off guard plays JBJ. I think Hammons comes in wth a chip on his shoulder and takes it to IU. Unlike SNU, I don't think Bryant will be effective against him this year, but that's only my opinion. I have been discounting freshman-Bryant in other posts, so I'll hold true to form. All that goes into the trash if Hammons steps onto the court with 2 fouls already called.

The one area I think Purdue will improve this year is consistent, reliable scoring from outside. Last year they were so inside focused, plus some key injuries made our outside scoring unreliable - good some games, terrible others. I think that changes, and that will change how you guard Purdue. A consistent outside shot by Purdue will become the X-factor, and will deteermine the winner-winner chicken-dinner team.

:cool:

We expect Mathias to catch up because he had several fluke ailments before and during the year that hampered him. Believe he had mono and a foot injury prior to the year last year. With a full healthy offseason I think he can make good strides. That's what feulner was referring to I believe.
Really? Didn't know that. Makes sense now.

Davis averaged 15/game against you guys last year. He plays within our offense. He can score when he wants.

Really? Didn't know that. Makes sense now.

Yeah it was one thing after another for him last summer unfortunately. I think a summer of conditioning and strength training can do wonders for him. He'll obviously never be the quickest/strongest/most athletic but he had to play catch up for a lot of time last year if that makes sense.

Yeah it was one thing after another for him last summer unfortunately. I think a summer of conditioning and strength training can do wonders for him. He'll obviously never be the quickest/strongest/most athletic but he had to play catch up for a lot of time last year if that makes sense.
For sure. I'm just hoping our freshman last year make that fresh/soph jump. I think we've got all the pieces to be a great team, it's just about coming together and playing as a team and buying into team defense.

What about Anunoby an Morgan for IU? Both recruited by several large programs with offers, and Morgan is hte 119th ranked player.

What about Anunoby an Morgan for IU? Both recruited by several large programs with offers, and Morgan is hte 119th ranked player.
Not sure what they're going to provide next year. I haven't seen enough of them to feel good about saying what they will provide. I like the little I've seen of them and am glad they're on the team. Both seem like they will be pretty solid four year players. I'm sure they'll get in, but I'm just not sure how much they'll really contribute or be relied on next year. I see the same type of thing with Cline. Very good player, but just not sure how much he'll provide next year. I hate that you guys got Cline because I think he'll be very good before his time is done at Purdue.

I think if Morgan can provide defense..he will play but his position is interesting....he is a 6'7" PF. How many of those does IU have? Davis....Holt...Hartman....Williams....Morgan....Anunoby.....Not a lot of space for 1 or 2 positions....3 of them should play....you know Williams is going to play...you have Hartman who will play...the third spot goes to whoever can bring defense...or at least that is what I think....Williams couldn't defend Twindegrees right now, but he is a nice slasher and rebounder...he needs to improve shooting, ball handling and decision making on the offensive side....Hartman is a very good, smart basketball player. So, you need the polar opposite of Williams...someone who can defend the perimeter and post...I think it will be a three way battle between Davis, Holt and Morgan....but we will see.

I think we're in big trouble. I've seen posters at the Stye claiming this is "the deepest IU team ever" and some talk about this being the year "to hang the 6th banner". With that kind of talent and Tom Crenius in charge of game planning how can anybody have a chance against IU this year???

I think we're in big trouble. I've seen posters at the Stye claiming this is "the deepest IU team ever" and some talk about this being the year "to hang the 6th banner". With that kind of talent and Tom Crenius in charge of game planning how can anybody have a chance against IU this year???
And you have some here claiming Weatherford is going to start or be the next Kramer and Stephens is a potential future NBA player. Every fan base has their crazies.

All this discussion is mute. Dakich says IU is top ten possibly top 5 in the nation and is a 'notch' better then Purdue. All this I guess is based on adding a freshman center that has not played a second of college ball. He also based this on how they were playing well at the end of the season. Didn't they lose like 8 out of their last 10 or so. I usually value his opinion but this one is a head scratcher.

All this discussion is mute. Dakich says IU is top ten possibly top 5 in the nation and is a 'notch' better then Purdue. All this I guess is based on adding a freshman center that has not played a second of college ball. He also based this on how they were playing well at the end of the season. Didn't they lose like 8 out of their last 10 or so. I usually value his opinion but this one is a head scratcher.
I heard the same comment about IU playing well. The lovely Lee Ross was there, so maybe the blood flow was going to the wrong head. IU and PU are both going to be good next year. IF PU gets another 5th year PG, you are a top 15 team, ALSO.

May be the first time I've ever heard anyone say Yogi is a good on ball defender. I think he is a terrible defender. Great player and defiantly has the advantage, but his D is lacking IMO.

On the Davis/JBJ matchup, Davis had 30 points on 10/15 shooting and 15 rebounds vs IU in 2 games, JBJ had 27 on 8/22 shooting and 2 rebounds. Not even close, IMHO.

On Williams, I'm not sure what he does best. His best stuff is scoring off of offensive rebounds, which Edwards is equally good at. I think Edwards makes his team much better than Williams does, which is why I would offset Williams athletic advantage.

As others have said, Mathias had mono, then vertigo at the beginning off the season. He was a guy who averaged almost 5 3-pointers per game in HS. He just never caught up. Johnson is a decent on-ball defender, but again I'm not sure anyone on IU is a good team defender. They just get lost too often. As I said, I like Johnson a lot, a lot of potential, plays under control.

May be the first time I've ever heard anyone say Yogi is a good on ball defender. I think he is a terrible defender. Great player and defiantly has the advantage, but his D is lacking IMO.

Yogi is quick and can frustrate people at times trying to drive by him. But he's too small to fight through screens. And he doesn't get hardly any steals at all.

I think IU will have the better overall record, but wouldn't be shocked to see Purdue win the head-to-head. Your lineup was a bad match for us last year, and not much has changed. The only thing that gives me pause about PU winning is the fact that we have 3, potentially 4, wanting to make the jump to the NBA next year and I expect they'll be working their asses off at improving the areas brought up by NBA scouts. With any luck (for us) that will override Crean's incompetence.

Reactions: SNU0821
I think IU will have the better overall record, but wouldn't be shocked to see Purdue win the head-to-head. Your lineup was a bad match for us last year, and not much has changed. The only thing that gives me pause about PU winning is the fact that we have 3, potentially 4, wanting to make the jump to the NBA next year and I expect they'll be working their asses off at improving the areas brought up by NBA scouts. With any luck (for us) that will override Crean's incompetence.

You guys have two issues. One is your coach who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory quicker than anyone in the game. The second is Yogi, who isn't well liked by many of his team members because he's selfish, a shoot first guy, and more worried about going pro than being about team. I suspect you'll have the same issues this year, and doubt that two three stars and a four big will play much better defense under Tommy Boy.

You guys have two issues. One is your coach who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory quicker than anyone in the game. The second is Yogi, who isn't well liked by many of his team members because he's selfish, a shoot first guy, and more worried about going pro than being about team. I suspect you'll have the same issues this year, and doubt that two three stars and a four big will play much better defense under Tommy Boy.

Last year I would have agreed about Yogi, but he recently stated that something like half of the NBA teams he talked to wanted to see him facilitate more. IU's offense has always been at its best when the ball is moving so I'm hoping Yogi takes the advice to heart. Defense is my biggest concern, and I'm sure they'll be working on it. If it doesn't improve, Crean will be gone. id be OK with either result.

Also, I think Bryant will make a big difference if he can stay out of foul trouble. He seems to seek out contact and will plug a major hole. I also want to go on record with an outlandish early prediction. I think one of those three stars, Anunoby, is a future first rounder. He has Oladipos athleticism and is already a more rounded offensive player than Oladipos was at that age.

I think you are dead-on about the match-up issue. I agree that IU has the potential to be better this year, but you still don't match-up well against this Purdue team. Painter seems to understand how to attack Crean's offense and his defense. As a side note, I also think Bo has Crean's number. His teams can frustrate and shut-down Crean's offense. Those two teams are bad match-ups for IU, although we will need to wait and see just what Wisconsin actually brings to the court this year.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Purdue-IU game decided the BIG championship? That would be a return to good times in my book.

On the Davis/JBJ matchup, Davis had 30 points on 10/15 shooting and 15 rebounds vs IU in 2 games, JBJ had 27 on 8/22 shooting and 2 rebounds. Not even close, IMHO.

On Williams, I'm not sure what he does best. His best stuff is scoring off of offensive rebounds, which Edwards is equally good at. I think Edwards makes his team much better than Williams does, which is why I would offset Williams athletic advantage.

As others have said, Mathias had mono, then vertigo at the beginning off the season. He was a guy who averaged almost 5 3-pointers per game in HS. He just never caught up. Johnson is a decent on-ball defender, but again I'm not sure anyone on IU is a good team defender. They just get lost too often. As I said, I like Johnson a lot, a lot of potential, plays under control.
Yeah Davis was a huge factor in your wins against us last year. I think he benefited from us really worrying about Hammons and drove the ball in like crazy. Hopefully that changes next year and we can get back to just focusing on good man to man without worrying about the post so much.

On Edwards/Williams, this is a big x-factor. I think whoever wins this matchup could determine the outcome of the game (assuming Davis guards JBJ). This is a tough one to call and shockingly enough you take the Purdue guy and I take the IU guy. ;)

As for our overall defense, I'm hoping Crean stops that mid possession switching crap. I understand we needed to switch things up a bit last year because of the huge hole in the paint, but we should be fine this year. I hope we just stick to man.

I think you are dead-on about the match-up issue. I agree that IU has the potential to be better this year, but you still don't match-up well against this Purdue team. Painter seems to understand how to attack Crean's offense and his defense. As a side note, I also think Bo has Crean's number. His teams can frustrate and shut-down Crean's offense. Those two teams are bad match-ups for IU, although we will need to wait and see just what Wisconsin actually brings to the court this year.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Purdue-IU game decided the BIG championship? That would be a return to good times in my book.

I don't think Purdue is a bad matchup for us next year at all. I think both teams have their distinct advantages, but nothing like last year. Plus with the game at IU this year, I think that obviously favors us. It would be awesome if our game decided the B10 Championship (because I think IU will win), but I don't see that happening. I don't think either of our teams are going to be in a position to fight for a championship. I'd say the B10 Champs (Maryland or MSU) next year win by a couple/few games. Then after that there will be a cluster of teams within a game or so of each other.

I have now seen Wisky ranked in the Top 20 (IIRC) for next year. They're giving Bo a ton of credit, and rightfully so, but I need to see them beat some top end teams before I put them that high.

I don't think Purdue is a bad matchup for us next year at all. I think both teams have their distinct advantages, but nothing like last year. Plus with the game at IU this year, I think that obviously favors us. It would be awesome if our game decided the B10 Championship (because I think IU will win), but I don't see that happening. I don't think either of our teams are going to be in a position to fight for a championship. I'd say the B10 Champs (Maryland or MSU) next year win by a couple/few games. Then after that there will be a cluster of teams within a game or so of each other.

I could definitely see IU in the hunt for the big ten title. Just like I view PU as being a bad match for us, I see us as a bad match for Maryland. MSU will definitely be an obstacle, but I felt our conference schedule was favorable.

As for Purdue, I can't really say. I haven't seen their schedule yet.

Indiana will have talent comparable to MSU and Maryland but Clappy the Clown will fail to get it done.

I have now seen Wisky ranked in the Top 20 (IIRC) for next year. They're giving Bo a ton of credit, and rightfully so, but I need to see them beat some top end teams before I put them that high.

I don't expect to change your mind, but just to explain why we are a bad matchup for IU. It has to do with guard height. STephens is 6' 6", Davis is 6' 5", Mathias 6' 5". These guys are guarding Yogi at 6' and JBJ at 6' 4". Johnson is 6' 3". The Purdue guards know how to guard shooters and will frustrate IU's guards.

I also predict that with Matias' and Stephens' health problems behind them (let's hope) their ooutside shooting will improve. Teams that guard the outside well defensively, and are able to go inside-outside on offense are very hard for IU's current team to deal with.

WIll Bryant change that? He might change the inside part of the equation a bit, but I contend that Purdue's jump shooting will leap forward this coming year. We also add one of the best shooting guards in the class in Cline (another tall guard).

I don't expect to change your mind, but just to explain why we are a bad matchup for IU. It has to do with guard height. STephens is 6' 6", Davis is 6' 5", Mathias 6' 5". These guys are guarding Yogi at 6' and JBJ at 6' 4". Johnson is 6' 3". The Purdue guards know how to guard shooters and will frustrate IU's guards.

I also predict that with Matias' and Stephens' health problems behind them (let's hope) their ooutside shooting will improve. Teams that guard the outside well defensively, and are able to go inside-outside on offense are very hard for IU's current team to deal with.

WIll Bryant change that? He might change the inside part of the equation a bit, but I contend that Purdue's jump shooting will leap forward this coming year. We also add one of the best shooting guards in the class in Cline (another tall guard).

You say that constantly, about guard height, and it's a non issue. It can be neutralized with speed and quickness. It wasn't talked about last year. You are the only person I've seen bring this up when talking about matchups. Guard height is the least of our concerns.

Davis is your best defender (outside the paint) but after him it's a big drop off. We faced bigger guards all year last year, it's nothing new. It's more of a function of how you all could defend us last year. Hammons didn't have to worry about really guarding anyone down low last year so he could float around a bit or sag off of his man in preparation to help which let your guards press up on our guards. He won't be able to do that as much next year now that we're bringing in a legit big man.

Look at Yogi, for example. He didn't shoot it well against Purdue at Mackey last year, but shot it much better at IU going 7/15. He was 3-7 from behind the arc which to me doesn't seem like you "frustrated" Yogi. Plus I, like you, expect a lot of improvements from JBJ and RJ next year. They played pretty damn well for freshman last year and have a chance to be very good this coming season.

I'll be happy to take my chances on letting Purdue shoot it from the outside until they prove they can consistently knock down the outside shot.

You say that constantly, about guard height, and it's a non issue. It can be neutralized with speed and quickness.
Lol, there is so much evidence that pretty much negates your statement that I don't even know where to begin. I mean I get why you would say that because it's not like an IU fan to acknowledge any factual evidence when it doesn't put IU in a shining light, but your rants on this are getting ridiculous, even for you.

Just go back to peegs already.

Okay this is the second time in less than a month you and I have agreed on something. The world truly is ending o_O

Dogs and cats sleeping together! Oh dear God, did we cross the streams? The end of times must be upon us.

Lol, there is so much evidence that pretty much negates your statement that I don't even know where to begin. I mean I get why you would say that because it's not like an IU fan to acknowledge any factual evidence when it doesn't put IU in a shining light, but your rants on this are getting ridiculous, even for you.

Just go back to peegs already.
We're talking about the IU/PU matchup. Yogi plays against biggest guards all year. He was 1st Team All B10, clearly he wasn't bothered by bigger guards. Mathboy also said the height advantage can be negated by skill/quickness (or something like that) which it's pretty clear Yogi/JBJ/Johnson are quicker than Stephens/Mathias. This isn't rocket science. Now if it were LeVert, that would be a different story. LeVert is very quick, tall/long, good defender and can score. THAT would be a matchup advantage for him vs IU's guards. Mathias/Stephens? Not so much...

We're talking about the IU/PU matchup. Yogi plays against biggest guards all year. He was 1st Team All B10, clearly he wasn't bothered by bigger guards. Mathboy also said the height advantage can be negated by skill/quickness (or something like that) which it's pretty clear Yogi/JBJ/Johnson are quicker than Stephens/Mathias. This isn't rocket science. Now if it were LeVert, that would be a different story. LeVert is very quick, tall/long, good defender and can score. THAT would be a matchup advantage for him vs IU's guards. Mathias/Stephens? Not so much...

What happens with longer guards is that they can limit the 3-pt shooting of shorter guards. Sure, there will be scramble situations where a guard gets open behind the line, but in a set play, it is tough for a short guard to get off a 3-pt shot against taller opponents.

The alternative left to the short guard is to try to dribble around or drive past the taller guard. This is what Yogi is very effective at executing. Instead of a 3-pt shot, it results in a layup or a midrange bucket. With our centers petrolling the paint, the midrange game becomes critical for Yogi, which he is very good at executing.

I think JBJ shooting stats show that he was not so good at finding an alternative way to score over the taller guards (specifically Davis). Maybe someone can grab those stats too to see if my impression is backed by any facts.

As for next year, I expect Painter to have a defensive strategy to off-set Yogi and JBJ, because I still think IU will be a jump-shot guard oriented team. Much will depend on Bryant's ability to screen the bigger Purdue guys when Yogi drives. That is a subtle play that most freshmen bigs don't intrinsically understand. We will see what Bryant brings.

As for Purdue's offense, I think you will see Taylor and Edwards score a lot more from the PF position against IU and other teams (this is an area that outsiders would not predict, but based on what I have seen, I think we will surprise other teams here), and you will see much more accurate and consistent 3-pt shooting by our guards, now coming in uninjured. Those are the two areas I expect to see our team improve over last year.

Last edited:

I'm not getting into the debate too much, but the frontcourt advantage that Purdue should have (should because we are 8 months out or so) > than the backcourt advantage that IU should have (again, very far out). I think Purdue is 10+ points better than IU next year, or at least they SHOULD be.

Reactions: GregJM24
I'm not getting into the debate too much, but the frontcourt advantage that Purdue should have (should because we are 8 months out or so) > than the backcourt advantage that IU should have (again, very far out). I think Purdue is 10+ points better than IU next year, or at least they SHOULD be.
I would bet IU will be favored to win the game next year, and I think they will. Shocker, I know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT