ADVERTISEMENT

Parler App

A majority of the big economies are run by democrats. What’s your point? Besides decreasing the sample size.
How was the sample size smaller? 100>50

just because you keep saying it, doesnt make 50>100

How was the sample size smaller? 100>50

just because you keep saying it, doesnt make 50>100

Not only did you changed the size of the sample, but you changed the sample.

Again the do nothing red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

Not only did you changed the size of the sample, but you changed the sample.

Again the do nothing red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

no it just shows that both the red and blue states (I thought Joe stopped using those terms) have blue mayors that lead the cities with the highest crime rates

Same sample size. How many of the cities listed have red mayors? Five

How many have blue? 41

Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA. Most of the large economic cities are run by democrats. Quit manipulating the sample size and sample.

Last edited:
Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA. Most of the large economic cities are run by democrats. Quit manipulating the sample size and sample.

How many have blue? 41

How many have blue? 41

smaller sample size and you changed the sample. Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA.

Blue cities lead the way on the city level (smaller sample) due the fact that democrats control most of the larger economies in the USA.

smaller sample size and you changed the sample. Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA.

Blue cities lead the way on the city level (smaller sample) due the fact that democrats control most of the larger economies in the USA.

How many have blue? 41

My data shows that both the red and blue states (I thought Joe stopped using those terms) have blue mayors that lead the cities with the highest crime rates

How many have blue? 41

My data shows that both the red and blue states (I thought Joe stopped using those terms) have blue mayors that lead the cities with the highest crime rates

You decreased the population sample. You clearly aren’t a numbers guy. Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA. Just a fact. Not sure why you are still here arguing like a crazed lunatic. But keep changing the sample size and the sample until the numbers fit your false narrative.

We are talking about red vs blue states. Try to keep up.

FYI it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out most of large economic cities are run by democrats. With larger cites you see bigger winners and bigger losers due to the beauty of capitalism. Again. Quit decreasing the sample size. Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA

Holy crap! Are you really this stupid and this bigoted? Those happen because of urban areas controlled by Democrats . Do you even have an IQ? You are just dumb.

Holy crap! Are you really this stupid and this bigoted? Those happen because of urban areas controlled by Democrats . Do you even have an IQ? You are just dumb.
Actually the lazy red states lead the way in dumb. They are the least educated in the USA.

also never said I wasn’t dumb. But I’m not as dumb as my lil lazy angry rural meikkkan man.

You decreased the population sample. You clearly aren’t a numbers guy. Red states have the highest crime rates in the USA. Just a fact. Not sure why you are still here arguing like a crazed lunatic. But keep changing the sample size and the sample until the numbers fit your false narrative.

CrayCray’s on a rampage, CrayCray’s goin insane
Do you actually have anything to say but what your cult tells you too? pubv, pubv is just another worthless liberal cult member that can't think for themselves! pubv being the voice of sanity? You make me laugh! Your KKKult member your worship throws KKK out and you just bow to him. Go find a laugh dude.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Used to be before 9gag user when all the people where Trump supporters, now after seeing what's happening at the White House don’t use it anymore. Parler is a great app very similar to 9gag but more different, here I can be different topics I’m interested personally. Will use all websites from selling things online to sale republican badges, flags and other clothes for cheap price. In the same time will sale all the democratic items for expensive prices and fully damaged, hopefully on websites feedback people will not rage and understand my choice and humor.

Last edited:
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT