ADVERTISEMENT

Parler App

Levin actually interviews people on his show.
Barr was on his show for a very informative interview. It lasted the whole hour and he talked about the Durham Investigation, Hunter Biden, the upcoming election and Trump.
This was before the election fyi.
Levin doesn't put words in peoples mouths, he lets them talk.
He has had an all star cast of politicians, intelligence agency officials, persons in academia and heads of State on his show.
His opinion pieces are opinionated but his interviews are not.
He is a constitutionalist.
Keep watching Rachel Maddow for your information.

I don't watch Rachel Maddow. This guy is such a great journalist.

You caught me - I don't think that was the difference in the election which Trump lost by 8,000,000 popular votes/80 electoral votes. I was, in fact, lying. I think Trump's complete mismanagement of the country for the last four years, his rhetoric, his sowing of discord, etc. etc. etc. was the difference in the election.
The old adage, Figures don't lie but liars can figure.
He actually lost by some 47,000 votes. The Electoral College hasn't been thrown away yet by the libs.

Wow, multiple syllables. Aren't you worried that degree of eloquence will get you kicked out of the modern know nothing movement? My analysis of who you are hit a bit close to home, huh?
This is not meant for you. I don’t know anything about you, or need to, but when I read the word “movement” it no doubt brought more significance to me than you intended. Here in this forum of pointing fingers and laughing, then searching for a link to talk for you there are signs of concern across this country. We should all we concerned that there is a huge chasm between people on both sides of the aisle. I’m not some Pollyanna person in the slightest, but have been reading tea leaves for some time. I’m not about to predict and certainly don’t wish any skirmish at all, but it is easy to see that many people think they are threatened. I’m not going to say they should or shouldn’t have those thoughts…only that I believe they hold them.

When you look at gun purchases knowing full well that there was a huge spike around the Obama election, Trump/Clinton and Trump/Biden there obviously are “threatening” thought real or not during election time. Obama’s time was long guns…probably .223/5.56 whereas the last two elections have been more handguns. My suspect of the flood of .223/5.56 guns was primarily talk of banning them.

Now, I’m not suggesting that people having guns is an issue since there are probably more guns than people in this country, but a person has to ask why the peaks? I mean if the millions of gun owners were problems with guns we would already know it loud and clear. With all the guns already out there, why all the “new” buyers and many women? This influx of guns…these spikes around election time could have a lot of plausible suggestions on cause regardless of the president since the large spikes started with Obama’s 2nd term and continued under Trump. The first small spike and change in slope going upward happened during Obama’s first election and there was a continued upward buy over those four years. Once Obama was elected the 2nd time there was a huge upward spike not long after and then relative less buys …maybe 25/50% of the spike through his term very slightly increasing only to see a huge spike with Trump’s election just slightly less that Obama’s 2nd term. Through his term there was a pattern of less buys than the previous year, but still a higher volume that Obama’s 2nd term…until just prior to this recent election and that peak was perhaps smaller in magnitude than the previous two peaks, but higher volume overall. I’m not trying to get into a conversation on guns, but only to suggest that people from all walks whether during Obama or Trump’s terms, people feel threatened in some manner.

I don’t view the gun sales as a sign of violence. Lord knows that would have already happened if that was the intent. I believe it is an indicator right or wrong that “people”, real people, from all walks of life, but generally people that just go to work, and try to live a good life and be left alone…but now (last decade+ ) they believe they have a threat (again right or wrong).

I don’t need anything…at all. 😉 However, when I enter some stores no matter what, I always try to see the inventory of guns and ammo. As one that has little trouble entering dialog with anyone of any status I had no trouble talking to the last two people buying guns over a few months. One was a beautician that had no desire to carry, but decided after 4+ decades she now should get a gun (for home) and she bought a .380 LCP. The last one was an middle aged cop and I said…Is that the one that was on sale for Black Friday and the guy behind the counter said no that was a M&P15 and I said that’s right (guy buying a ruger) and the cop then asked me the price and I said $679 but on sale for $619 I thought. Cop words back to me was that he already had one, but was getting ready for Biden. I’m not suggesting his assessment was correct, just stating gun sales are going up due to perceived threat. Maybe it isn’t a big deal, but for someone that never used to see this, it is to me. People are generally quiet about their gun purchases, but those two were very open.

Although I don’t live in Cass county (IN) there is a special school board meeting scheduled for tonight and although I expect a reprimand to the supt and not a firing, he no doubt is concerned (and rightfully so)…all about a letter that went out to the staff discussing the capital riot. Knowing something about what goes on in the IDOE or used to, I expect similar letters where discussed in the supt membership. Touchy time…keep your heads ;)

I don't remember calling you any childish names (correct me if I did and I will apologize), but I did fall for your clever ruse about your handle by calling you couch guy (but not fat boy) because I don't know anything about Purdue even though I'm a grad. Will you ever share that special knowledge you have of Purdue?

I could now start calling you a liar since you admitted it, but I appreciate that you admitted you are a liar so I see no need to belabor it.
This place seriously needs an eyeroll emoji.

This place seriously needs an eyeroll emoji.
giphy.gif

Crayfish doesn't crow about name-calling. That's Riveting. Both are more than willing to engage in it. I just laugh at the "fat boy" jokes because these simpletons (1) wouldn't understand comedic irony if it punched them in the face; and (2) don't have the first ****ing clue what my handle means even though they're supposedly Purdue people. Someone calling me "fat boy" is just... the best.
I know where the name comes from. Ya lush.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Not in the swing states. Nobody cares if Biden gets a Billion votes in CA or NY. The number of electoral votes remains the same.

Based on the results, one would think that Biden was the most dynamic Presidential candidate in history, yet he spent most of the campaign in his basement, Perhaps that will be the model for future campaigns.

What is interesting was just how popular Biden really was. Looking at the last 3 Presidential elections, here are the votes:

2012 - Obama - 63 Million Romney - 59 Million
2016 - Clinton - 66 Million Trump - 63 Million
2020 - Biden - 81 Million Trump - 74 Million

Can you understand why Trump might be a bit suspicious about the results, when he's out campaigning on a regular basis and increases his vote total by 11 Million from 2016, yet Biden, who seldom left his basement got 15 Million more votes than HRC and 18 Million more votes than Obama.
At what point do you scratch your head and say, "WTF"?
People like you really underestimate how truly despised Trump is. For many outside your echo chamber, he is the worst person to become President in their lifetimes. Hilary wasn't liked much. Many would-be democrats didn't come out and vote. Then we had 4 years of Trump and everyone is like this can't continue. That and mail-voting made it easier for a lot of people to engage.

Why didnt you include 2008 election? is it because Obama won 69million votes. Biden 2020, is only 12m votes than Obama got 12 years ago. Barely more than the increase Trump got in 4 years.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
If you would just leave the message board, I promise to stop "lying." Deal?
A liar can't be counted on to keep a deal.

Especially one who sets up a devious ruse to trick people into thinking he spends a lot of time on a couch, just so he can laugh at his own great joke. If I agree to leave the board, you will be laughing every time you lie, which will be often.

However, if you agree to leave the board, I promise to stop reminding you that you admitted to lying - unless you are lying and return to the board. Deal?

Especially one who sets up a devious ruse to trick people into thinking he spends a lot of time on a couch, just so he can laugh at his own great joke. If I agree to leave the board, you will be laughing every time you lie, which will be often.

However, if you agree to leave the board, I promise to stop reminding you that you admitted to lying - unless you are lying and return to the board. Deal?
Yes, every time you remind me that I "lied", it just breaks me up inside. I'm so distraught, however will my reputation recover from this? If "Riveting" runs around and follows all of my posts on the General Discussion board with "Liar", I shan't sleep at night. Or maybe I'll just remember that "Riveting" engages in hyperbolic uses of the word "lying" and get on with my day.

I've had enough of your stupidity for one thread.

Yes, every time you remind me that I "lied", it just breaks me up inside. I'm so distraught, however will my reputation recover from this? If "Riveting" runs around and follows all of my posts on the General Discussion board with "Liar", I shan't sleep at night. Or maybe I'll just remember that "Riveting" engages in hyperbolic uses of the word "lying" and get on with my day.

I've had enough of your stupidity for one thread.
No worries, it won't affect your reputation at all. It only confirms it.

No worries, it won't affect your reputation at all. It only confirms it.
It confirms it to you, a person whose opinion means literally nothing to me given the utter hypocrisy and sheer idiocy of most of what you post. The people I've interacted with here for the better part of two decades before you showed up bear far more influence on my reputation in my mind than you do. Your opinion of me is entirely insignificant.

But, unlike you, I recognize satire, and you calling me a "liar" is satire in the exact same way as me saying "I would agree with you except for this one blatantly obvious thing." So any way you slice it, this line of discussion is utterly ridiculous.

Wow, multiple syllables. Aren't you worried that degree of eloquence will get you kicked out of the modern know nothing movement? My analysis of who you are hit a bit close to home, huh?
No, your typical liberal take on everything of telling everyone else how much better you are than everyone else made me say bullshit. Liberals always have to spout how much better they are then everyone else to make themselves feel like they are important and you are a classic example. This board and a few others I frequent it is always the same thing. Conservatives make posts, liberals have to brag about themselves so you pretty much fit the mold. You are an asshole and its obvious, how dare anyone not agree with you. Go bark somewhere else. I am sure the carnies will love you out on the road.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
It confirms it to you, a person whose opinion means literally nothing to me given the utter hypocrisy and sheer idiocy of most of what you post. The people I've interacted with here for the better part of two decades before you showed up bear far more influence on my reputation in my mind than you do. Your opinion of me is entirely insignificant.

But, unlike you, I recognize satire, and you calling me a "liar" is satire in the exact same way as me saying "I would agree with you except for this one blatantly obvious thing." So any way you slice it, this line of discussion is utterly ridiculous.
You hit on a truth, accidentally, when you say 'bear far more influence on my reputation in my mind". It is all in your mind, along with your clever ruse that has you lyao.

Here is your quote. The satire did not come through, except afterwards in your mind:

"I was, in fact, lying". Couch Guy, 1/12/2021

Reactions: Crayfish57

Just a suggestion, take 30 seconds to google great indoorsman Purdue and educate yourself so that you can stop harping on such a nonsensical issue. A devious ruse to trick people, it is not...

Just a suggestion, take 30 seconds to google great indoorsman Purdue and educate yourself so that you can stop harping on such a nonsensical issue. A devious ruse to trick people, it is not...
You are not recognizing the satire.

Are you typically inclined to repeat the same satirical comment over and over half a dozen times or is that specific to this?
Inclined to repeat until people admit their lies and/or foolishness - or back up their unfounded claims.

Inclined to repeat until people admit their lies and/or foolishness - or back up their unfounded claims.
Where were you on the election fraud issues then? You’ve spent more energy persecuting a stranger on the internet that you don’t like than you did the people who lied to you about the election. Seems your priorities are amiss.

Where were you on the election fraud issues then? You’ve spent more energy persecuting a stranger on the internet that you don’t like than you did the people who lied to you about the election. Seems your priorities are amiss.
I am against election fraud and all other forms of fraud. Aren't you?

What is the issue?

I see many low iq Trumpkins who voted for the anti American domestic terrorist trump in this thread. Let’s face the facts. We have a radical right wing terrorism problem in the USA

Meanwhile red states have the highest crime rates in the USA.
Can you post the cities by county and congressional district? I bet 3/4 are in democrat congressional districts and/or under democrat mayors.

#1 “State”. Democrat stronghold Washington DC

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Can you post the cities by county and congressional district? I bet 3/4 are in democrat congressional districts and/or under democrat mayors.

#1 “State”. Democrat stronghold Washington DC

What you want to bet or feel doesn’t matter to me. I only dabble with raw pure facts. The bottom line is red states lead the way in crime, poverty and mortality.

What you want to bet or feel doesn’t matter to me. I only dabble with raw pure facts. The bottom line is red states lead the way in crime, poverty, poverty and mortality.
Crime? That one’s an eye opener. I didn’t think there was such thing as crime anymore. The woke police have entered the arena.

The top 16 cities for crime have Democrat mayors.

You know you lost the argument when you have to decrease/molest (for you trumpers) the sample size to make your point

You know you lost the argument when you have to decrease/molest (for you trumpers) the sample size to make your point

How did I decrease the samples size? The top 16 cities are Democrats. There are a total of 50 states. There are more cities than states, I just did not feel the need to go in and do further analysis, given the first 16 cities were all led by democrat mayors.

How did I decrease the samples size? The top 16 cities are Democrats. There are a total of 50 states. There are more cities than states, I just did not feel the need to go in and do further analysis, given the first 16 cities were all led by democrat mayors.

We are talking about red vs blue states. Try to keep up.

FYI it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out most of large economic cities are run by democrats. With larger cites you see bigger winners and bigger losers due to the beauty of capitalism. Again. Quit decreasing the sample size. Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA

We are talking about red vs blue states. Try to keep up.
Glad you are talking about that, I’m talking about the top 16 cities are led by DEMOCRATS.

what does a governor do about crime? Nothing. It’s on the mayors. That’s why it’s more important to hold those individuals accountable

Glad you are talking about that, I’m talking about the top 16 cities are led by DEMOCRATS.

what does a governor do about crime? Nothing. It’s on the mayors. That’s why it’s more important to hold those individuals accountable

once again decreasing the sample size. Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT