ADVERTISEMENT

Open the schools or else.

@MJ-79Boiler
I'm going to give you some viewing material that deals with Ukraine. Should tell you all you need to know about that story and how much you should trust what the media is telling you.

And in case you haven't heard it before, here is the audio tape of the Ukrainians admitting to trying to help Hillary get elected that Beck refers to in one of these prior videos.

[/USER]

@MJ-79Boiler
I'm going to give you some viewing material that deals with Ukraine. Should tell you all you need to know about that story and how much you should trust what the media is telling you.

And in case you haven't heard it before, here is the audio tape of the Ukrainians admitting to trying to help Hillary get elected that Beck refers to in one of these prior videos.

[/USER]
The odds of MJ-79 clicking on any of these videos = 0:1,000,000,000

Reactions: Boilermaker03
@MJ-79Boiler

[/USER]
Ignore the texts, emails, calls, witness testimony, that several people freaking admitted it. Glenn Beck to the rescue to tell you the real truth instead of believing your own lying eyes and ears.

@MJ-79Boiler

[/USER]

Oh Glenn Beck. May as well ask a pile of dog shit what’s going on. Same thing.

Ignore the texts, emails, calls, witness testimony, that several people freaking admitted it. Glenn Beck to the rescue to tell you the real truth instead of believing your own lying eyes and ears.
I've read the texts and emails. There's nothing there. Beck is spot on on this. I'm willing to bet you haven't read them. It's pain staking because there is a tone of nothing in them. Did you read them?

So you think the founders intended for a big centralized government?

back to the founding...
-articles of confederation
-no executive branch/president
-state taxes in lieu of national
-state armies in lieu of permanent national

Last edited:
You are basically calling Trump willfully ignorant. But you're most upset about a random poster on an online message board vs. the President of the United States.

Exactly this. It’s basically “the President is ignorant but that’s okay. But random message board poster won’t watch Glenn Beck screech his way through some unfounded nonsense, which also makes random message board poster ignorant and that’s very very bad “.

You are basically calling Trump willfully ignorant. But you're most upset about a random poster on an online message board vs. the President of the United States.
All I'm saying about Trump is that I don't know if he is and I have said he should know. You guys, I've given the info but you chose not to look at it.

I'm not saying it's ok to be uninformed. It's not.

In what way are you saying it's not ok?

You're defending him. You're finding ways to "explain" constant lying. You don't say anything about that a President of the United States should be informed, be able to speak in an informed manner, not constantly lie, etc.

His behavior is well beneath the office of the President. There's certainly Republicans that I may not agree with broadly, but at least would take their position seriously, and have. You're not obligated to support him - there are Democrats I'm not wild about myself.

And this "fault" of Trump is not a minor one. For example, Obama wasn't great at working with Congress. I think there's many reasons behind it, but it certainly held back on accomplishing some things as a President. It's certainly a fault of Obamas, but it wreck his Presidency day after day, let alone hour after hour. I don't think many people could seriously claim that Obama didn't try to grasp situations, didn't read his national security briefings, blatantly lied routinely, etc. Doesn't mean you have to agree with the decisions, strategy, etc. - but he didn't just brush it off.

All I'm saying about Trump is that I don't know if he is and I have said he should know. You guys, I've given the info but you chose not to look at it.

This is what you said, your own words:

"He might think he knows the info and just simply be misinformed. That's not lying, that's just not having the right information."

How is that not willful ignorance? He doesn't care if he is correctly informed, he hears what he wants to hear whether it's right or wrong.

If I was wrong on something in my job and kept getting corrected on being wrong all the time, I would probably be a bit more diligent on making sure I'm correct....3+ years later, Trump seems to only be getting worse.

This is what you said, your own words:

"He might think he knows the info and just simply be misinformed. That's not lying, that's just not having the right information."

How is that not willful ignorance? He doesn't care if he is correctly informed, he hears what he wants to hear whether it's right or wrong.

If I was wrong on something in my job and kept getting corrected on being wrong all the time, I would probably be a bit more diligent on making sure I'm correct....3+ years later, Trump seems to only be getting worse.
Ignorance and wilful ignorance are two separate things. I will agree that he's been ignorant. Perhaps willfully on some things, but to claim he is always willfully ignorant is biased towards your hatred of him.

Ignorance and wilful ignorance are two separate things. I will agree that he's been ignorant. Perhaps willfully on some things, but to claim he is always willfully ignorant is biased towards your hatred of him.

It’s literally his goddamned JOB to NOT be ignorant. What is wrong with you dude ?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Question for the Dems on here. Once you are totally in charge in November, how long should it be before Covid actually becomes the Dems' problem as opposed to blaming it all on Trump? 6 months? A year? What do you think is reasonable?

Question for the Dems on here. Once you are totally in charge in November, how long should it be before Covid actually becomes the Dems' problem as opposed to blaming it all on Trump? 6 months? A year? What do you think is reasonable?

When is trump gonna stop blaming things that have been happening in his presidency on Obama? Your question doesn’t dignify a serious answer unless you wanna cop up to the hypocrisy you’re peddling.

Reactions: Biggie357
If Dems win either House, Senate and/or Presidency it certainly doesn't become their problem in November, i.e. election day. For me it becomes their problem the day everyone is sworn in and a party is in control of that particular facility of government. It's not very complicated to me... not that I think there will be solutions in place on that day obviously.

When is trump gonna stop blaming things that have been happening in his presidency on Obama? Your question doesn’t dignify a serious answer unless you wanna cop up to the hypocrisy you’re peddling.
Trigger easily? I get tired of Trump blaming everyone else too. The reason I ask is I don't see a track record of the Dems managing the health care system any better than the Republicans so why would they manage Covid any better?

Reactions: joe for prez
If Dems win either House, Senate and/or Presidency it certainly doesn't become their problem in November, i.e. election day. For me it becomes their problem the day everyone is sworn in and a party is in control of that particular facility of government. It's not very complicated to me... not that I think there will be solutions in place on that day obviously.
So you don't think managing Covid is complicated? Hmmm.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Trigger easily? I get tired of Trump blaming everyone else too. The reason I ask is I don't see a track record of the Dems managing the health care system any better than the Republicans so why would they manage Covid any better?

Not triggered. You tried to put out a gotcha question. You’re right, there are no easy answers to this pandemic......but.......the Obama administration did leave a whole playbook for a pandemic and the trump administration tossed it. Maybe they could have started there?

The CCV will only be reported on in a positive light should Biden win in November. The mere presence of so many swamprats from past administrations will kill the virus. If Trump should win, prepare for more lockdowns until CA, IL, NJ, NY and CT receive federal bailouts for their pension funds in addition to endless investigations/lawsuits into the 'illegitimate and fraudulent' election.

So you don't think managing Covid is complicated? Hmmm.
I never said that, nor do I think that.
I believe that officials elected in November and sworn in several weeks later should have some theory of proceeding, even if it means nothing more than having an idea of what experts they are inclined to put in positions to fully develop an approach. I will be appalled if Democrats win and act like the current Administration of flying by the seat of its pants.
I stand absolutely by what I said... not what you are attributing to me.

@MJ-79Boiler

][/USER]

This may shock a few of you, but . . you don't have to convince me that the Clinton's are corrupt. However, to then jump to an assertion that one media is NOT telling the truth about Trump is a completely different story. IF you are being intellectually honest, you will admit that the Clintons AND the Trumps are CORRUPT ! SHOCKER ! ! !

I told my kids it was a race between a Hitler mini-me and a CROOK. MY issue was which my kids and grandkid's generations could recover from the easiest. (Hint: It wasn't TRUMP)

Look, . . you and I know that one major media source leans heavily to the right and one leans heavily to the left. Anyone who trusts everything either one without searching for more supporting information is kidding themselves.

Bottom line: As much as you and others may want to PIVOT to CLINTON (for obvious reasons - ie Your boy is a mess) the next election will have nothing to do with the Clintons. It's about Biden and a Moron, who can't even get support from his Niece. (Think about that !)

This may shock a few of you, but . . you don't have to convince me that the Clinton's are corrupt. However, to then jump to an assertion that one media is NOT telling the truth about Trump is a completely different story. IF you are being intellectually honest, you will admit that the Clintons AND the Trumps are CORRUPT ! SHOCKER ! ! !

I told my kids it was a race between a Hitler mini-me and a CROOK. MY issue was which my kids and grandkid's generations could recover from the easiest. (Hint: It wasn't TRUMP)

Look, . . you and I know that one major media source leans heavily to the right and one leans heavily to the left. Anyone who trusts everything either one without searching for more supporting information is kidding themselves.

Bottom line: As much as you and others may want to PIVOT to CLINTON (for obvious reasons - ie Your boy is a mess) the next election will have nothing to do with the Clintons. It's about Biden and a Moron, who can't even get support from his Niece. (Think about that !)

How is Trump a Hitler mini-me?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Those videos had nothing to do with the Clintons. Did you even watch them?

Also, you thought Hillary would be easier to recover from?? WTF are you smoking? The worst thing you guys can come up with against Trump are that he lies on twitter a lot. Otherwise, everyone that has actually been paying attention can see that Trump has been great for the economy and minorities as a whole. Every single friend I have that vote Dem (that I've been able to talk to) has even said to me recently (one of them was just yesterday) that if it weren't for the pandemic and Trump acting like a child on twitter, he could have gone down as one of the greatest presidents ever. That was a Democrat saying that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT