ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State v. Purdue Game Thread (BTT Quarterfinal)

That's rather ironic coming from a clown like you.
So let me get this straight. You're saying it's not stupid to let Young continue to shoot wide open 3s with Edey not being able to get to him on the perimeter? And to boot, you're an asshole about it? That about right?

So let me get this straight. You're saying it's not stupid to let Young continue to shoot wide open 3s with Edey not being able to get to him on the perimeter? And to boot, you're an asshole about it? That about right?
No, I was commenting that you calling players at a place like Purdue 'stupid', was stupid so it's not my fault you can't keep up with your own context. So not only are you a drama queen, you get pissy when called on it. What is also funny is I generally avoid game threads because you get so easily bent out of shape and then subsequently get proven wrong more times than not before the game is over.

But I'll not mire the thread down, I called you on it, you responded how I thought you would and the follow up was also predictable, so I'll not drag it down further. Carry on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT