ADVERTISEMENT

Nnaji Announcement

Arizona would be hilarious considering dad has said all along they have been worried about the FBI investigation

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
Step 1 - Put all eggs in one basket of a good fit, high ranked guy and come in second
Step 2 - Jump in late on a five star and get nice things said about you...but not seriously considered
Step 3.1 - Offer super-low-ranked-diamond-in-the-rough player and fans compare him to past players and wax poetically how he has something they did not
Step 3.2 - Grad transfer
Step 3.3 - Buddy’s son or donor’s son gets a scholarship

Nothing is wrong with cheating in college basketball recruiting....schools go unpunished and continue to land the big fish.
Is it really cheating at this point? Seems more schools do it then don't. Look at all the top recruiting classes for 2019. Littered with schools that have been mentioned by fbi.

Reactions: ahhculdee
Cheating is allowed in today’s game. Those that don’t can be proud of themselves I guess, as they watch the cheaters win today’s NCAA titles. Paying kids and promising them what they want to hear, seems to be the current proven method to winning the recruiting wars and titles.

We all knew Nnaji was a long shot for us. I don't get the sour grapes considering we didn't think he was coming anyway.

It was nice being in the running. That is something that would not have happened 2-3 years ago.

It's almost like we're a recruiting highlighter for elite programs. Miss out on your first choice, look at Purdue's list and pluck your favorite.

We all knew Nnaji was a long shot for us. I don't get the sour grapes considering we didn't think he was coming anyway.

It was nice being in the running. That is something that would not have happened 2-3 years ago.
False. We've ALWAYS been in the running for top level talent. The problem is we almost never land it.

Cheating is allowed in today’s game. Those that don’t can be proud of themselves I guess, as they watch the cheaters win today’s NCAA titles. Paying kids and promising them what they want to hear, seems to be the current proven method to winning the recruiting wars and titles.
Honestly, if the NCAA doesn’t do something to punish the cheaters, I think you will see a drop off in ticket sales and TV ratings at the “clean” schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT