ADVERTISEMENT

Moving to Schedule 3

Best policy move f the administration. About time.

No surprise. This admin is incapable of learning anything from states such as Colorado that have already legalized, with disastrous results.

Sounds like you didn't learn anything either, which also is not a surprise.

No surprise. This admin is incapable of learning anything from states such as Colorado that have already legalized, with disastrous results.

Sounds like you didn't learn anything either, which also is not a surprise.
What are the disastrous results?

You have no idea of the positives to this, do you? Just an evil weed.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Lol. So you just pivot to bitching about the media doing the reporting when you have nothing to say about the subject?

Well it was a disaster of a news article. Furthermore, the poster above me already posted my thoughts. There is way more bad than good in Colorado. They only keep it going because greedy politicians on both sides don't care about anything but the $$. And most know that....don't you?

Well it was a disaster of a news article. Furthermore, the poster above me already posted my thoughts. There is way more bad than good in Colorado. They only keep it going because greedy politicians on both sides don't care about anything but the $$. And most know that....don't you?
I didn’t know you agreed with his post until you said so. Not surprising.

I lived there for some time.

You wouldn’t like the poll results of the question asking if you agree or disagree with your statement “There is way more bad than good in Colorado”……..because most people who have been there love it.

But I’m sure it’s too liberal for your taste, since that seems to be your criteria for everything.

You wouldn’t like the poll results of the question asking if you agree or disagree with your statement “There is way more bad than good in Colorado”……..because most people who have been there love it.

But I’m sure it’s too liberal for your taste, since that seems to be your criteria for everything.

Agree. Feel free to move back.

Agree that Colorado polls are favorable However it is not unanimous for sure ....FYI....

Lots of independents everywhere. As thinking people everywhere can't stand either party. But no doubt, the Dems are a special kind of evil.
It’s a purple state. But be red or dead right?

And that’s how you people justify your extreme positions and accept politicians that hold them. The other side is evil so anything goes.

You asked me to point out any posts that don’t reflect your Christian faith. Labeling millions of people as evil qualifies. It’s also ignorant considering you don’t know them personally but again, details don’t matter as long as you feel good about your hated.

And that’s how you people justify your extreme positions and accept politicians that hold them. The other side is evil so anything goes.

You asked me to point out any posts that don’t reflect your Christian faith. Labeling millions of people as evil qualifies. It’s also ignorant considering you don’t know them personally but again, details don’t matter as long as you feel good about your hated.

I was referring to Dem evil politicians.....as you know.

Dem Political Evil........
1. Corral the poor into project housing where drugs & crime are prevelent.....with just the enough financial incentives to keep their slaves there in the Dem plantation.
2. Then back Union control of those schools so poor have no chance @ education for hope of escape.
3. Substitute a plethera of Govt programs for the 2 parent home, (the most successful institution in this country).....leaving single parents to raise their families......results for them have not been good.
4. For killing babies.
5. Support Crime via no cash bail, Soros backed DAs and other policies, that protect the criminal and tell the victims to go fly a kite.
6.. Use divisive language to control the weak minded....racist, misogynist, capitalist, homophobic, bigotry......the Dems have a catch all word for every situation their lack of good policy fails.
7.. Green agenda raising energy costs via regs. and thus inflation costs on every family. Was calculated @ $706/month this year over when Dems took over 2 years ago. This crushes the poor & middle class. Evil.
8. Etc.

As far as the Dem voter......I really don't know how Dems can look theirselves in the mirror......and pretend they care about people. No policy above helps people at all.....but a few of them do provide just enough incentive to control their voters. If the Dem voter supports EVIL policy....what other conclusion could be drawn....EVIL.

Last edited:

You have no idea of the positives to this, do you? Just an evil weed.

JFC you are a lunatic. It is nothing but vote buying for starters. Are you high all the time @BuilderBob6 ? Honestly that would be your best defense instead of just being stupid.

The impact of high-potency weed on teens, and the development of a criminal black market.

What are the benefits as you see them?

Legalized drugs have done wonders for Portland, Seattle, SF, LA and Denver.

I cannot wait for that disease to spread. Too bad the Democrats don’t have the same fervor/desire to prevent that disease (drug addiction) that they did with COVID when they issued mask mandates galore.

But hey, cheaper drugs on the street is a good thing 🤪(see my first paragraph)

But, I’m about to retire and Joezo and Dems may create a mechanism for me to substantially improve my retirement prospects.😉

Legalized drugs have done wonders for Portland, Seattle, SF, LA and Denver.
It's not just in those places!!
  • Atlanta is in horrible shape and falling apart.
  • The filth and the decay of Washington D.C.? … broken buildings
  • Chicago is a haven for criminals that is embarrassing to us as a nation. Afghanistan is a safe place by comparison.
  • Baltimore is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. Like living in hell.
  • Paris is no longer Paris.
  • Last year, Philadelphia set an all-time murder record with 560 homicides and it's on track to shatter that record again.
  • Rising knife crime has brought a sea of blood to London.
  • A real crime problem in Sweden.
  • A wake of destruction all across Florida. Florida is among the worst states to live, to work, to raise a family, to retire.
  • Tallahassee said to be one of the most corrupt cities in the Country.
  • Pennsylvania is out of control.
  • Poorly run state of Illinois.
  • California is going to hell.
  • A lot of bad things are happening in Puerto Rico. One of the most corrupt places on earth.
  • Detroit has tremendous problems.
  • New York City and State are falling apart. Lost to looters, thugs, and all other forms of lowlife and scum.
  • North Korea's potential as a Country is unlimited.

Don't be sad. On the other hand,
  • Belgium is a beautiful city
  • The people of Alabama are great
  • Indiana has fantastic people and a Holiday Inn Express - new and clean, not bad
  • Mississippi is a great state
  • Michigan is a great state
  • Bluffton, SC, what a great place -- what great people
  • Iowa is wonderful
  • I LOVE NEW YORK!
  • New Hampshire is a great state and special place
  • Kansas is a great state
  • Ohio is a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT state!
  • Pennsylvania is a great state
  • Salt Lake City is MAGNIFICENT!
  • Louisiana is a great state
  • West Virginia is beautiful
  • Colorado is amazing
Also, though she is not a geographic location, it is important to cherish that OMAROSA is fantastic and a loyal friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT