ADVERTISEMENT

Fitch downgrades US Debt

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks to Joe and Govt spending the US saw it first downgrade since 2011 and the end of the bank

🤔. Could it be related to Clown 🤡 economics

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Three years after Trump leaves office….yep, Biden is blaming Trump for Fitch downgrade.

You cannot make this đź’© up

"This Trump downgrade is a direct result of an extreme MAGA Republican agenda defined by chaos, callousness, and recklessness that Americans continue to reject," Munoz said, noting that Trump encouraged Republicans in Congress to "do the default" over the debt ceiling this year.

Every recent President has had his hand in this. But the last 3 are the main culprits.

The media is also culpable because they celebrate Govt, Govt spending, Govt size......like it's a good thing. Never calling out this national debt for the crisis it could become.

Only a beginning here, in a long term process, and the trail to our country's financial ruin is where it leads....if steps are not made to curtail our political leaders on both side who are failing us.

Last edited:
Headline reader.

Yeah, it has something to do with the republicans threatening to default on the debt…….because they want to cut spending (which I agree with)……..when they didn’t say a GD word about during trumps four years.

It case you hadn’t heard, the economy is recovering nicely. Prices are still high.

How can you say that after Obama deceased the unemployment by over 4%. Chump barely deceased it 1% before COVID.

Because like Trump, both Biden & Obama were/are huge wasteful spenders.

Obama as you know is the worst spending President in history....with his budget spending that is top 3, combined with his generational spending for years to come on Obamacare.

Both had tons of deceitful, wasteful spending on green energy that haven't lowered the world temp one bit. And both hurt the middle class with high energy costs.

The social decay of cops bad, criminals are victims.....seem to have exploded with Pres. O. Moreover, O exacerbated the racial problem with his post tragedy comments. Instead of using leadership to heal our nation....his language divided us. Very weak in that regard. Sadly, what could have been, never was, and his legacy is one of the worst Presidents in history.

Because like Trump, both Biden & Obama were/are huge wasteful spenders.

Obama as you know is the worst spending President in history....with his budget spending that is top 3, combined with his generational spending for years to come on Obamacare.

Both had tons of deceitful, wasteful spending on green energy that haven't lowered the world temp one bit. And both hurt the middle class with high energy costs.

The social decay of cops bad, criminals are victims.....seem to have exploded with Pres. O. Moreover, O exacerbated the racial problem with his post tragedy comments. Instead of using leadership to heal our nation....his language divided us. Very weak in that regard. Sadly, what could have been, never was, and his legacy is one of the worst Presidents in history.
Chump is the one who loves white supremacists. And the white supremacists love him.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
White supremacist, white supremacist. Blah, blah, blah. Not surprising coming from the biggest racist on here.
Y’all still haven’t told me how I’m a racist. What have I said that offended you?

Dude, I read that when you first posted it. Man, you were wrong then and you are wrong now. What is racist is folks on this very forum have called me “boy”. Man you don’t know what racism is. How dare you call me a racist when you don’t know what it is.

It's racist to think white people think differently than others. Now you know.

BNI Quote:
"tell me what have I said that offends whites people?"

That implies deep down you think whites think differently than other races. The non racist quote would have read....."tell me what have I said that offends people?"

So now you know.
What you said is very intellectually deficient. You clearly do not understand racism. Racism is discriminating against another group of people because of their race or ethnicity, that you feel superior to. You can add to that with comments that fall into racial biases against another group because of their race or ethnicity, I have done neither of this.

Headline reader.

Yeah, it has something to do with the republicans threatening to default on the debt…….because they want to cut spending (which I agree with)……..when they didn’t say a GD word about during trumps four years.

It case you hadn’t heard, the economy is recovering nicely. Prices are still high.
I knew you couldn't do it.....

What you said is very intellectually deficient. You clearly do not understand racism. Racism is discriminating against another group of people because of their race or ethnicity, that you feel superior to. You can add to that with comments that fall into racial biases against another group because of their race or ethnicity, I have done neither of this.
I consider racism to be when someone believes they should be treated differently because of their skin color.
For example, Affirmative Action.
Hiring quotas.
Colleges having quotas for black acceptance.

Really have gotten far away from what Dr. King was teaching.

I consider racism to be when someone believes they should be treated differently because of their skin color.
For example, Affirmative Action.
Hiring quotas.
Colleges having quotas for black acceptance.

Really have gotten far away from what Dr. King was teaching.
So , let me get this straight. Racism only exist if only white people is negatively affected by it. That is what your lists says.

• Haha

Here you are trying to differentiate whites from other races....and if you go further in the definition, you conveniently left out....
  • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another. "theories of racism

Here you are trying to differentiate whites from other races....and if you go further in the definition, you conveniently left out....
  • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another. "theories of racism
That is one horrible definition of racism. Where in the heck did you get that from?

A person that believes that they are discriminated against or points out racist people or actions is not a racist.

So , let me get this straight. Racism only exist if only white people is negatively affected by it. That is what your lists says.
I didn't say anything about white people being affected either way.
What I said was, if you're going to treat someone differently based solely on race, then by definition, that's racism.

That is one horrible definition of racism. Where in the heck did you get that from?

A person that believes that they are discriminated against or points out racist people or actions is not a racist.
But, your problem is that you believe EVERYTHING is racism, when in reality, 99% of the examples you give aren't based on racism.
For example, you claim a lot of people didn't vote for Obama because he's black. When in reality, the vast majority of people who didn't vote for him didn't because of his stance on policy.
Just like a lot of black people voted for Harris/Biden simply because she's black (sort of), not because of any position she takes.

Horrible because it paints you in a bad light? But accurate.

You were not pointing out anything..... you were asking a question. it was an exact quote from you. Shame on you for the quote & shame on you now for trying to twist your way out of the racist thing you said.

Horrible because it paints you in a bad light? But accurate.

You were not pointing out anything..... you were asking a question. it was an exact quote from you. Shame on you for the quote & shame on you now for trying to twist your way out of the racist thing you said.
Not sure what quote you talking about. But if you think think the word crib is racist then you have some serious issues.

Not sure what quote you talking about. But if you think think the word crib is racist then you have some serious issues.

BNI Quote:
"tell me what have I said that offends whites people?". Like whites are different than other races.....geez

You know the Klan didn't think they were racist either. Often racist people have a hard time recognizing it in themselves. Think that's what is happening here.

BNI Quote:
"tell me what have I said that offends whites people?". Like whites are different than other races.....geez

You know the Klan didn't think they were racist either. Often racist people have a hard time recognizing it in themselves. Think that's what is happening here.
Man, you are a piece of work. You are either a young whipper snapper. Or, you are very out of touch. If I told a Polish joke, which was popular back in the 70s and 80s, wouldn’t you think that a Polish person would be offended? Or if I said any other ethnic slurs. Folks will get offended. I don’t know what are talking about.

What do you mean that the KKK didn’t know that they were racist? That statement is not so smart and grossly inaccurate. The KKK, Nazis, all knew that they are racist. What are you smokin’? Emmitt Till, Rosewood, Tulsa Race Massacre, Tuskegee Syphilis experiment, the Japanese internment camps, and countless other racial incidents were done by racists who knew that they were racist. Hitler sent representatives to the US to study the Jim Crow methods.

Man, you are a piece of work. You are either a young whipper snapper. Or, you are very out of touch. If I told a Polish joke, which was popular back in the 70s and 80s, wouldn’t you think that a Polish person would be offended? Or if I said any other ethnic slurs. Folks will get offended. I don’t know what are talking about.

What do you mean that the KKK didn’t know that they were racist? That statement is not so smart and grossly inaccurate. The KKK, Nazis, all knew that they are racist. What are you smokin’? Emmitt Till, Rosewood, Tulsa Race Massacre, Tuskegee Syphilis experiment, the Japanese internment camps, and countless other racial incidents were done by racists who knew that they were racist. Hitler sent representatives to the US to study the Jim Crow methods.

KKK thought they were right in their haneous actions & statements. No one could change their minds. They thought they were right

Not saying you were/are anything' like them, but there is one similarity........

Reminds me of you.....always think you are right in what you say, no matter how bigoted or racist, no matter how many times & different ways it's explained to you, you won't admit you were wrong.

Last edited:
KKK thought they were right in their haneous actions & statements. No one could change their minds. They thought they were right

Not saying you were/are anything' like them, but there is one similarity........

Reminds me of you.....always think you are right in what you say, no matter how bigoted or racist, no matter how many times & different ways it's explained to you, you won't admit you were wrong.
I’m right because I have facts and history to back me up. You are the one saying crazy things like racists don’t know that they are racist. Of course the KKK thought they were right. They and a whole lot of others knew that they were racist. That is why they did those horrible things. A racist like FDR put the Japanese Americans into internment camps for almost 5 years during WW2. He did not put German or Italian Americans into internment camps. Why not? Because he was racist and knew that he was racist. Come on man, this ain’t hard. You don’t read or watch documentaries much do you?

I may be wrong about this and that. But what I ain’t wrong about is history and racism. Bank it.

I’m right because I have facts and history to back me up. You are the one saying crazy things like racists don’t know that they are racist. Of course the KKK thought they were right. They and a whole lot of others knew that they were racist. That is why they did those horrible things. A racist like FDR put the Japanese Americans into internment camps for almost 5 years during WW2. He did not put German or Italian Americans into internment camps. Why not? Because he was racist and knew that he was racist. Come on man, this ain’t hard. You don’t read or watch documentaries much do you?

I may be wrong about this and that. But what I ain’t wrong about is history and racism. Bank it.

"I have facts".
C'mon man (as Joe would say). You don't like facts and stats that don't fit your narrative. You've flat out said you don't believe the statistic that more unarmed whites are killed by cops than unarmed blacks.
So, you claiming to support your position with facts and stats is flat out inaccurate.
You support your position with emotion.

Headline reader.

How is the economy recovering nicely? Real wage growth is negative. Inflation is high and interest rates increasing at a massive rate, which is a sign of recession.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Trump is the one who loves white supremacists. And the white supremacists love him.
He literally disavowed white supremacists on a near daily basis (exaggeration of course but he did a LOT) Yet you think he loves them. You have NO evidence of that shit. Yet you claim to have facts on your side. LMFAO!!!!

I've given you example after example of how Trump had directly helped black people and asked for nothing in return. Hell, most people wouldn't even know he did those things if those people didn't come forward and tell their story because Trump didn't do it looking for recognition.

Last edited:
He literally disavowed white supremacists on a near daily basis (exaggeration of course but he did a LOT) Yet you think he loves them. You have NO evidence of that shit. Yet you claim to have facts on your side. LMFAO!!!!

I've given you example after example of how Trump had directly helped black people and asked for nothing in return. Hell, most people wouldn't even know he did those things if those people didn't come forward and tell their story because Trump didn't do it looking for recognition.
We've been through this several times with several posters here. He never fully disavowed white supremacists. If he did, they wouldn't still support him. They show up at his rallies wearing "KKK For Trump" t-shirts. So, if they don't love him then why do they show up at his rallies? Then there is the Charlottesville fiasco. After a few days, his advisors finally get him to say something. This is the con man in him and he does this all the time. He tried to say something that disavowed the white supremacists. Then in the same sentence or paragraph, he will say something that totally wipes out the supposed disavowment.

Chump hasn't done a damn thing for black people. If he cared for black people, he would attend the conferences of the NAACP, Urban League, National Action Network, etc. when invited. He's been invited to all of those black civil rights group conferences ever since he announced his presidency in 2015 and never showed up. President Bush showed up at some of those civil rights group conferences. Y'all keep bringing up money for the HBCUs. But fail to mention that that money was the brainchild of black US Congresswoman, Alma Adams. It was a bi-partisan bill and veto-proof. Y'all keep bringing up Opportunity Zones. These only benefitted white businesses.

Still amazes me why y'all just can't disavow Chump for once and for all. Cut your losses and move on. That is why it's a cult for those that have supported and continue to support the man who single-handedly took down the republican party. Ain't there any other Republicans, sans DeSantis, that y'all can support?

We've been through this several times with several posters here. He never fully disavowed white supremacists. If he did, they wouldn't still support him. They show up at his rallies wearing "KKK For Trump" t-shirts. So, if they don't love him then why do they show up at his rallies? Then there is the Charlottesville fiasco. After a few days, his advisors finally get him to say something. This is the con man in him and he does this all the time. He tried to say something that disavowed the white supremacists. Then in the same sentence or paragraph, he will say something that totally wipes out the supposed disavowment.
We have been over this several times. You obviously ignore the FACTS that I show you every single time.

As far as people wearing KKK shirts to his rallies, I have no idea. Trump has never invited them personally. Would actually make WAY more sense that these are leftists infiltrating to make Trump look bad. That's an MO for the far left.
Trump hasn't done a damn thing for black people. If he cared for black people, he would attend the conferences of the NAACP, Urban League, National Action Network, etc. when invited. He's been invited to all of those black civil rights group conferences ever since he announced his presidency in 2015 and never showed up. President Bush showed up at some of those civil rights group conferences. Y'all keep bringing up money for the HBCUs. But fail to mention that that money was the brainchild of black US Congresswoman, Alma Adams. It was a bi-partisan bill and veto-proof. Y'all keep bringing up Opportunity Zones. These only benefitted white businesses.
Again, you have ignored the facts I've presented about this. You're saying that since he didn't show up for something of your choosing that he has never done anything or doesn't car for black people. You are using selective outrage to push your narrative.

Still amazes me why y'all just can't disavow Trump for once and for all. Cut your losses and move on. That is why it's a cult for those that have supported and continue to support the man who single-handedly took down the republican party. Ain't there any other Republicans, sans DeSantis, that y'all can support?
Why should I? Everything y'all have pushed on him hasn't stuck. There's nothing for me to be selectively outraged over like you. So no, I'm not going to disavow someone that IMO has done way more for America and ALL of it's citizens than just about every other president in my lifetime.

Last edited:
We have been over this several times. You obviously ignore the FACTS that I show you every single time.

As far as people wearing KKK shirts to his rallies, I have no idea. Trump has never invited them personally. Would actually make WAY more sense that these are leftists infiltrating to make Trump look bad. That's an MO for the far left.

Again, you have ignored the facts I've presented about this. You're saying that since he didn't show up for something of your choosing that he has never done anything or doesn't car for black people. You are using selective outrage to push your narrative.

Why should I? Everything y'all have pushed on him hasn't stuck. There's nothing for me to be selectively outraged like you. So no, I'm not going to disavow someone that IMO has done way more for America and ALL of it's citizens than just about every other president in my lifetime.

Documented the left infiltrates alot of conservative rallies & functions. They did this to Trump rallies many times. Thus, given that, there is no question these KKK shirts were leftist parading as conservatives , so the media could catch a shot.

This easily fools the leftist like BNI, but what's new? The right and the conservative independents know what is going on.

Documented the left infiltrates alot of conservative rallies & functions. They did this to Trump rallies many times. Thus, given that, there is no question these KKK shirts were leftist parading as conservatives , so the media could catch a shot.

This easily fools the leftist like BNI, but what's new? The right and the conservative independents know what is going on.
Exactly

Why should I? Everything y'all have pushed on him hasn't stuck. There's nothing for me to be selectively outraged like you. So no, I'm not going to disavow someone that IMO has done way more for America and ALL of it's citizens than just about every other president in my lifetime.
Dude, you need to get out of Chumptown when you can. Pretty soon, you will be selling your crib, not a racist word, and be moving to a jungle in South America.

I don’t put any weight in anything these self hating Negroes have to say. Why don’t you ask Roland Martin or Joe Madison if Chump is a racist? At least you changed up the line up. Y’all usually will use Candace Owens or Larry Elder to try and prove that Chump is not a racist.

Chump has said publicly that he doesn’t like black men counting his money. He goes on to say that he prefers men wearing yarmulkes counting his money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT