ADVERTISEMENT

Most Corrupt - Joe Biden part III

I'll also say this. The tired argument that the economy is so bad is getting really old and tired. I'd like to know by what measure the US Economy is currently doing poorly?

GDP, Unemployment, Inflation, Stock Market??????????

I'll sit back and wait for all of the economist on this forum for an answer.
Perhaps inflation isn't so bad NOW, but it was a fukking shit show for most of this administration, THUS, prices of all goods have soared. Even still, the "good" inflation of over 3% now is still double that of the average inflation under Trump (1.4%). Real wage growth has gone down every single year under Biden where as it went up under Trump.

So... the argument isn't "tired", it's just being undermined by supposed "good" numbers now.

Trump is predicting a crash…….and hopes it happens in the next 12 months. Apparently the effect on his legacy is more important than the effect on the American people. Shocking that he thinks of himself first.
What a stupid take on what he actually said. Nothing he said suggests that he doesn't care what happens to people. Just the timing of when it happens.

Perhaps inflation isn't so bad NOW, but it was a fukking shit show for most of this administration, THUS, prices of all goods have soared. Even still, the "good" inflation of over 3% now is still double that of the average inflation under Trump (1.4%). Real wage growth has gone down every single year under Biden where as it went up under Trump.

So... the argument isn't "tired", it's just being undermined by supposed "good" numbers now.
Too many things to spend times on, but surely after the last few years there is some concern in gathering information from any high tech, social media or just media site based upon what we know now. Shut the country down lose business and jobs and pay people not to work for a while and when it runs out...people return to work. Inflation calculation formulas get altered a lot. My 401 is not quite where is was ...is it doing that good being stagnant for three years?

There are a lot of concerns that we can see daily, but again...where do we go and get information we trust? Do we trust the shot will keep you from spreading Covid..or masks work...or shutting down public parks outside? Russian collusion....giving hillary answers for her debates. What do we trust...who do we trust? Saying the border is controlled...where does it stop? Who reports the truth? Talk about deaths...and look for more control by gun control while letting in millions with...some we know want to cause thousands of deaths. Who should we get links from or listen to? All media gets blamed for lying and some we know lied about some REALLY important things. BTW, that bag of Coke found in a secure area with video...any idea who the drug runner was. We know Jan 6 protest/rioters through camera location, but not good enough for mule runner locations. Who killed Epstein...who was there...a lot? That will be redacted for some reason no doubt. Leakers from SCOTUS...pretty hard to find out who that was ...right? The beats go on and on. Just the divisive push taking place today that used to be wrong is going on...why? How much is corporate amerika in bed with the transfer of money and wokeness. Still, where does a person go for an inclination of getting some truth knowing all written text has a bias...but not all messages are known lies when used.

By this definition -- corruption is the abuse of entrusted power for private gain -- Crow's blatant lies to the nation during the debate with Trump and the campaign make him far more corrupt than Harding.
Given your recent lies on this board, you no doubt don't consider it corrupt to tell lies in coordination with 51 former US 'intelligence officials' in order to win a presidential election. Right, @HoosierfanJM ?

Given your recent lies on this board, you no doubt don't consider it corrupt to tell lies in coordination with 51 former US 'intelligence officials' in order to win a presidential election. Right, @HoosierfanJM ?
Yawn. Why u such a loser?

Now THERE’s a question that needs answering.

Comparing a politically motivated letter to a 180 turn away from the acceptance of a free and fair election and encouraging sedition is ridiculous and pathetic.

Yawn. Why u such a loser?

Now THERE’s a question that needs answering.

Comparing a politically motivated letter to a 180 turn away from the acceptance of a free and fair election and encouraging sedition is ridiculous and pathetic.
I was referring to your statement that Harding was more corrupt than Joe Crow.

A "politically motivated" statement enabled Crow to lie to the nation during a debate and during campaigned before the 2020 election. That is corrupt, not simply "politically motivated". A number of former intelligence officials refused to sign the letter because they knew that, showing ethics that neither you, Crow, or the 51 signers have.

I was referring to your statement that Harding was more corrupt than Joe Crow.

A "politically motivated" statement enabled Crow to lie to the nation during a debate and during campaigned before the 2020 election. That is corrupt, not simply "politically motivated". A number of former intelligence officials refused to sign the letter because they knew that, showing ethics that neither you, Crow, or the 51 signers have.

Fair enough, but disagree. A letter about Hunter Biden? That’s a political CYA piece.

Blinken wasn’t in government at the time, and of course, neither was Biden.
Your link even states that it was coordinated by the Biden campaign.

Also, in all fairness we may have a different take on the word “corruption.” I tend to think of it as a criminally culpable act such as a prosecutable bribe to a sitting government official. But when taken very broadly, lots of things could be considered corrupt.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but disagree. A letter about Hunter Biden? That’s a political CYA piece.

Blinken wasn’t in government at the time, and of course, neither was Biden.
Your link even states that it was coordinated by the Biden campaign.

Also, in all fairness we may have a different take on the word “corruption.” I tend to think of it as a criminally culpable act such as a prosecutable bribe to a sitting government official. But when taken very broadly, lots of things could be considered corrupt.
You view is that corrupt actions taken to win the presidency don't count as corrupt actions by that president?

Trump is predicting a crash…….and hopes it happens in the next 12 months. Apparently the effect on his legacy is more important than the effect on the American people. Shocking that he thinks of himself first.
Been off here for a long time, but I come back and see another Bob fabrication. What Trump stated is, and I quote, "if I'm not elected, there will be a crash." He didn't say "there will be a crash"...only if he's not elected will there be one. As for the "12 months", why would he want one on his watch?

You really need to be a bit more honest in your posts.

Reactions: herrli
Trump isn’t president.

This guy is, even though he doesn’t know it:

Biden eats breakfast every morning with his wife and aids. The conversation goes, "Honey, when someone asks, YOU ARE the President of the United States. Now if you remember to say that and tell them how great Bidenomics is, we'll let you be on television to talk about your hairy legs again."

What Trump stated is, and I quote, "if I'm not elected, there will be a crash." He didn't say "there will be a crash"...only if he's not elected will there be one. As for the "12 months", why would he want one on his watch?

Trump says a ton of really stupid shit. On this occasion here’s exactly what he said:

“When there's a crash, I hope it's going to be during this next 12 months because I don't want to be Herbert Hoover.“

Been off here for a long time, but I come back and see another Bob fabrication. What Trump stated is, and I quote, "if I'm not elected, there will be a crash." He didn't say "there will be a crash"...only if he's not elected will there be one. As for the "12 months", why would he want one on his watch?

You’re as fking stupid as ever.

You’re referring to the SECOND comment. He was trying to cleanup his first one.

The first one was with Lou Dobbs. He was asked about his comments in the Dobbs interview at an Iowa town hall the next day……..when he changed it to “if I’m not elected”.

The second paragraph links the first statement. Would you like me to spoon feed you your soup too?

Never mind that a candidate is hoping for a recession. So much for loving your country. And he didn’t mention how bad a recession would be for American citizens. He only cares that it would make him look bad. Did you notice that or is that all you care about too?

Do you also buy his argument the performance of the stock market now is because he’s leading in the polls……..10 months before an election? Even you can’t be that stupid. He’s a stable economic genius too.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
You’re as fking stupid as ever.

You’re referring to the SECOND comment. He was trying to cleanup his first one.

The first one was with Lou Dobbs. He was asked about his comments in the Dobbs interview at an Iowa town hall the next day……..when he changed it to “if I’m not elected”.

The second paragraph links the first statement. Would you like me to spoon feed you your soup too?

Never mind that a candidate is hoping for a recession. So much for loving your country. And he didn’t mention how bad a recession would be for American citizens. He only cares that it would make him look bad. Did you notice that or is that all you care about too?

Do you also buy his argument the performance of the stock market now is because he’s leading in the polls……..10 months before an election? Even you can’t be that stupid. He’s a stable economic genius too.
You need some serious anger counseling @BuilderBob6. You just have so much anger and constantly f**king this or you or that . Meanwhile you engage in a consistent stream of lies and hypocrisy every time you post . Everybody but Builderbooby is Fking stupid or fking wrong. Then you go on about loving this country while supporting a regime trying to take it down and for some reason post under the Ukranian flag. Is there a reason for that BuilderBobby?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT