ADVERTISEMENT

Most Corrupt - Joe Biden part III

Right, because the location of his home plays into the knowledge gained. FFS. Keep using lefty tactics. Don't attack the message, attack the messenger.
That's not a lefty or righty tactic. If the guy writes an opinion piece it could be fine. But this guy is claiming to be a subject matter expert and presenter of evidence. He is neither of those things. He's some rando internet dude wearing sweats on his IPad with no access to any substance. So the location of his home doesn't matter as long as he has some connection to or experience in facts.

Who would you take a Purdue team assessment from; some teenage Deadspin reporter, or quotes from a Purdue Assistant Coach? This guy is the equivalent of a Deadspin reporter, but he lies and claims to be an accredited 'professor.'

PS: Let's do that signal! If you now feel silly, agree with my post and are embarrassed that you questioned me, please hit this post with a 'laugh' emoji'

Last edited:
This is exactly what cult members do. They are so gullible that they believe everything that they hear as truth: cite very unreliable sources. They have no ability discern or critically think:
Says the person that parrots everything the Democrat billionaire owned media tells them.

Reactions: herrli
That's not a lefty or righty tactic. If the guy writes an opinion piece it could be fine. But this guy is claiming to be a subject matter expert and presenter of evidence. He is neither of those things. He's some rando internet dude wearing sweats on his IPad with no access to any substance. So the location of his home doesn't matter as long as he has some connection to or experience in facts.

Who would you take a Purdue team assessment from; some teenage Deadspin reporter, or quotes from a Purdue Assistant Coach? This guy is the equivalent of a Deadspin reporter, but he lies and claims to be an accredited 'professor.'
Yes, it's 100% a lefty tactic. You're basically using an appeal to authority, which is a logical fallacy. You don't have to be professionally trained in something to have and gain knowledge on the subject matter.

Again, if you think what he's saying is false, then state why and give evidence. Otherwise, you're just acting as a lefty troll.

Yes, it's 100% a lefty tactic. You're basically using an appeal to authority, which is a logical fallacy. You don't have to be professionally trained in something to have and gain knowledge on the subject matter.

Again, if you think what he's saying is false, then state why and give evidence. Otherwise, you're just acting as a lefty troll.
Faulty logic.

That would be like me saying:

"I think Donald Trump wasn't born in the U.S. In fact, based on his Scottish ancestry, his penchant for potatoes, and his unique interest in Scottish golf courses, I think he was born in Scotland. If you think what I'm saying is false, then state why and give evidence. And don't try to justify it with some American birth certificate -- that's just "an appeal to authority."

And again, if you are embarrassed, ashamed, and see that I'm right; hit this post with a laugh emoji to show how silly you feel.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Faulty logic.

That would be like me saying:

"I think Donald Trump wasn't born in the U.S. In fact, based on his Scottish ancestry, his penchant for potatoes, and his unique interest in Scottish golf courses, I think he was born in Scotland. If you think what I'm saying is false, then state why and give evidence. And don't try to justify it with some American birth certificate -- that's just "an appeal to authority."

And again, if you are embarrassed, ashamed, and see that I'm right; hit this post with a laugh emoji to show how silly you feel.
Sometimes I think you have more than one screw loose.

How is a birth certificate an appeal to authority? It's a direct document of evidence against which you're arguing. That in no way is it the same as saying someone doesn't have xyz degree thus they can't have knowledge on a subject matter.

Sometimes I think you have more than one screw loose.

How is a birth certificate an appeal to authority? It's a direct document of evidence against which you're arguing. That in no way is it the same as saying someone doesn't have xyz degree thus they can't have knowledge on a subject matter.
Who issues those suckers? Government deep-state bureaucrats. That's why Trump suspected that Obama's American birth certificate was a fake. ;)

And agree; you don't need a particular degree to be an expert; but having some experience or access is far more persuasive than some random internet guy in his basement who lies about being a studied professor.

• Haha
What is the opinion or opinions that you feel are incorrect?
Joe Biden is the 'most corrupt'? I mean, holy crap, sure his drug-addicted son traded on the family name; just like Jared but with a lower profit take and more crack-pipe pictures.

Joe Biden is the 'most corrupt'? I mean, holy crap, sure his drug-addicted son traded on the family name; just like Jared but with a lower profit take and more crack-pipe pictures.
So there’s nothing to refute on what was said? You are just disputing the title.

You obviously didn't watch since you don't even cite anything specific to refute. It's pretty damning and all backed up by publicly available records.

Reactions: SKYDOG
If by "accredited 'professor' you mean one of the WH spinners who told us the Afg withdrawal was an 'extraordinary success" or the southern border is 'secure', I prefer a random internet dude (but not including you or Bob).

Last edited:
Who issues those suckers? Government deep-state bureaucrats. That's why Trump suspected that Obama's American birth certificate was a fake. ;)

And agree; you don't need a particular degree to be an expert; but having some experience or access is far more persuasive than some random internet guy in his basement who lies about being a studied professor.
I mean, the Naval Institute did list him as an actual history professor so I would have to think he has a degree. So calling him a liar is a massive stretch.

I mean, the Naval Institute did list him as an actual history professor so I would have to think he has a degree. So calling him a liar is a massive stretch.
If you read the bios for attendees, the Naval Institute seems to have printed what the attendees gave them. He's a 'professor' at a diploma mill on-line 'university.'

EDIT: He is apparently not, or no longer a professor at an on-line diploma mill:

American Military University Faculty Directory

Last edited:
What about your blatant whataboutism here?

The title is "most." It therefore calls for a comparison.

My point is "not most," because of others. Biden also does not compare to Warren Harding's corruption -- better?
I thought you were an expert on whataboutism, but you seem confused by it, not even able to identify you own usage of it:

"sure his drug-addicted son traded on the family name; just like Jared but with a lower profit take and more crack-pipe pictures.

I thought you were an expert on whataboutism, but you seem confused by it, not even able to identify you own usage of it:

"sure his drug-addicted son traded on the family name; just like Jared but with a lower profit take and more crack-pipe pictures.
No. I am clear. The thread specifically calls for a comparison you nitwit.

Now go take your meds.

So you did graduate from iu's nationally acclaimed general studies program. I suspected it.
There should be a question mark at the end of your first sentence. And both the acronym "IU" and the proper noun program name should be capitalized.

And no; while I am an IU graduate I was not a general studies major. Is that an actual major at IU? Lol, that's kind of lame if true.

There should be a question mark at the end of your first sentence. And both the acronym "IU" and the proper noun program name should be capitalized.
The first sentence was not a question.

The lack of capitalization is a way to symbolize lack of respect.

The first sentence was not a question.

The lack of capitalization is a way to symbolize lack of respect.
Lack of respect is what you are all about. Your self-awareness on that front is admirable.

Have you taken your meds yet? If not, please do so immediately.

And put your dentures in; it's hard to understand you with those soft, deteriorating gums flapping and no dentures to stabilize them. And for God's sake change your underwear! Going days without doing so is nasty.

Have you taken your meds yet? If not, please do so immediately.

And put your dentures in; it's hard to understand you with those soft, deteriorating gums flapping and no dentures to stabilize them. And for God's sake change your underwear! Going days without doing so is nasty.
Lol, now you are projecting your party leader onto those of us who detest him for his corruption and incompetence.

Lol, now you are projecting your party leader onto those of us who detest him for his corruption and incompetence.
I'm generally a Republican. Registered as one. Not a Biden fan. When the best thing you can say about a President is that he isn't going to overthrow democracy or sleep with underage Epstein girls? Yeesh. But that makes Biden better than Trump.

BTW, are you saying that Trump has fake choppers and nasty undies? No wonder you feel a bond with him.

Now take your meds.

I'm generally a Republican. Registered as one. Not a Biden fan. When the best thing you can say about a President is that he isn't going to overthrow democracy or sleep with underage Epstein girls? Yeesh. But that makes Biden better than Trump.

BTW, are you saying that Trump has fake choppers and nasty undies? No wonder you feel a bond with him.

Now take your meds.
I think you are lying about being a registered repub, like you lied about A. Biden.

I had not heard Trump slept with Epstein girls. Can you back that up, or is that another lie of yours.

If Trump really wanted to 'overthrow democracy', he should have worked with the FBI to cover up damning evidence that would have cost him votes.

For that matter, he should have used his last two weeks in office to declare martial law until further notice.

I think you are lying about being a registered repub, like you lied about A. Biden.

I had not heard Trump slept with Epstein girls. Can you back that up, or is that another lie of yours.

If Trump really wanted to 'overthrow democracy', he should have worked with the FBI to cover up damning evidence that would have cost him votes.

For that matter, he should have used his last two weeks in office to declare martial law until further notice.
Good lord

Last edited:
While it may seem so to you, I make no such claim.
Good to hear.

Btw; you are aware he wanted to appoint Clark at the urging of Olson, Norman, Flynn, and Powell, and Clark wanted to seize voting machines and recommended martial law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT