ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall Top 3

Malik said on Instagram that he will announce his decision "probably during the first week of November." Wonder if he would commit while Zeke is visiting that weekend.

Malik said on Instagram that he will announce his decision "probably during the first week of November." Wonder if he would commit while Zeke is visiting that weekend.
Wonder if one commits, if the other would follow or be deterred away

Wonder if one commits, if the other would follow or be deterred away

Not sure. I don't see them playing the same position, so I don't think it would be a deterrent in regards to one being concerned about having his minutes taken. Malik is 6-7 and Zeke is 6-11.The height disparity is pretty significant. I see Malik as a 3 and Zeke as a 4 or even a center.

Maybe this means he is committing sooner rather than waiting for November. Knowing Jake though, this is exactly as you said. “An update with no new information.” Keep up this quality content Jake. Very informative.
Jake is a high school senior who thinks Louisville is the greatest school in the world so take it easy on him.

Jake is a high school senior who thinks Louisville is the greatest school in the world so take it easy on him.

Haha. I’m well aware of his Louisville affiliation. Seems like he is friends with quite a few players so he “catches up with them” a lot. Other than that, there’s nothing he does special that other reporters don’t do already. But props to the kid for getting the following he has.

I like the timing the day before Zeke Nnaji is scheduled to visit any insight on how this might play out ?

Anyone’s guess where he could go. After he posted the tweet, he only liked MSU comments so that has a lot of folks worried that Izzo might have stolen another one away. Hard to be optimistic with our luck with these top recruits lately. But if he does go somewhere else, we just put all our energy into getting Zeke. And getting Zeke would arguably end with a better class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT