ADVERTISEMENT

Love this headline at Hoosier.com

And yet that incompetent coach has similar results to Painter even though he coached in the Big Ten 7 less years…
In conference games, Crean was 71-91 in 9 seasons at IU. Painter is 180-109 at Purdue.

Some IU fans like to leave out Crean’s first 3 years when he was rebuilding, after which his record was not bad at 63-45 (58%). However, if you are going to do that you need to give Painter a pass on his first season (with a depleted roster), which puts his conference record starting in his second season at 177-96 (65%). I think it’s fair to say that Painter is by far the better coach in terms of consistently winning. Crean had a few good teams, but there is probably not a Purdue fan in the world who would trade Painter for Crean. IU moved on for a reason.

We’ll see what Woodson can do. I really haven’t formed an opinion on him as a college coach, yet.

Last edited:
Crean was fired for mediocre success. That’s the part you guys don’t seem to grasp. While Crean was able to win Big Ten championships and win a couple games in the tournament, he wasn’t able to make the Final 4 and National Championship. That will get you fired at IU. At your school that will get the court named after you. Just different expectations.
I expect you to always remember that Purdues court is named for Gene Keady who coached against IU with RMK as coach 41 times and had a 21 to 20 advantage.Keady is a great guy who returns to Purdue often and always enjoys his visits.Knight,because of his childish,bull headed attitude wouldnt return to Assembly Hall until he was obviously too far gone mentally to know where he was.Oh and Purdue beat IU that day as part of their current nine game win streak over the Hoosiers.

Dang, you start out saying IU has no chance to finish inside the top 10, and now you’ve moved it to 5th. You don’t seem so confident in your 10th prediction. But okay, I’ll take your bet.

Lol you really haven’t looked at any team have you? Wisconsin will be horrible this year as well.
When is the last time Wisconsin finished below IU? How about last time they finished outside the top 5?

I expect you to always remember that Purdues court is named for Gene Keady who coached against IU with RMK as coach 41 times and had a 21 to 20 advantage.Keady is a great guy who returns to Purdue often and always enjoys his visits.Knight,because of his childish,bull headed attitude wouldnt return to Assembly Hall until he was obviously too far gone mentally to know where he was.Oh and Purdue beat IU that day as part of their current nine game win streak over the Hoosiers.
Keady had a losing record vs IU lol. As for Knight vs Keady, that's not even close to a comparison. In Keady's 27 years, his best accomplishments in March were two Elite 8s.

Knight has been back to assembly often since Woody has taken over. He will be there tomorrow for the NIL event.

When is the last time Wisconsin finished below IU? How about last time they finished outside the top 5?
Do some research before you post. They finished outside the top 5 last year. 2017-18 is the last time IU finished ahead of them.

Now go look at their roster and you will finally understand how poor they will be this year.

Keady had a losing record vs IU lol. As for Knight vs Keady, that's not even close to a comparison. In Keady's 27 years, his best accomplishments in March were two Elite 8s.

Knight has been back to assembly often since Woody has taken over. He will be there tomorrow for the NIL event.
So he has come back often since Woody returned.Big deal.It only took him almost 20 years to act like an adult and return.He didnt even show up when IU honored their 1976 team in 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnelk
Whatever you say. Seemed to know exactly where he was to me. I'm sure he will know exactly where he is on Saturday at the NIL event as well.
Have a good time there.I guess most Hoosier fans will look forward to that event since their football season went down the drain.

Have a good time there.I guess most Hoosier fans will look forward to that event since their football season went down the drain.
I only donated, I’m not going. Most IU fans would care more about a preseason basketball event than a football game regardless of how well/poor the football team is doing.

I only donated, I’m not going. Most IU fans would care more about a preseason basketball event than a football game regardless of how well/poor the football team is doing.
You are right about that.One good thing about being a Purdue fan is that we always back the football and basketball teams.You sure cant say that about IU fans.And congratulations on your donation.I always respect all fans who support their teams no matter what.

You are right about that.One good thing about being a Purdue fan is that we always back the football and basketball teams.You sure cant say that about IU fans.And congratulations on your donation.I always respect all fans who support their teams no matter what.
Having IU football better the last few seasons is a nice change, but I think just about every IU fan would rather the football team go 0-12 for ten straight years if it meant the basketball team was back on top.

You have to leave this idiot alone. He has been on here before under several different names. He argues endlessly, brags, makes bets, and then runs away. Don't get sucked into an exchange with him. He is an emotional child who seems to need any attention people give him, negative or positive. If you don't respond, or just ignore him, he will lose his momentum. In fact, it's kind of fun to watch him try to provoke other people and fail. Give that a try.

Do some research before you post. They finished outside the top 5 last year. 2017-18 is the last time IU finished ahead of them.

Now go look at their roster and you will finally understand how poor they will be this year.
They finished 6th which was, like every year, higher than they were expected to finish. Their roster looks like your roster. A few upperclassmen mixed with new guys. Their coach has never finished below 6th in the league and I’m not sure but I doubt he has ever lost to IU.
I don’t need to know what everyone else has. I just need to know what IU has and it’s a bunch of players who have never won anything.

Crean was fired for mediocre success. That’s the part you guys don’t seem to grasp. While Crean was able to win Big Ten championships and win a couple games in the tournament, he wasn’t able to make the Final 4 and National Championship. That will get you fired at IU. At your school that will get the court named after you. Just different expectations.
Crean was fired because he's not a competent coach.

You can compare him to Painter all you like, but there's not a d@mn person in CBB that would mention Crean in the same sentence as Painter.

Painter has built a program. IU is searching for ... an identity. Apparently cheating Sampson wasn't it.

They finished 6th which was, like every year, higher than they were expected to finish. Their roster looks like your roster. A few upperclassmen mixed with new guys. Their coach has never finished below 6th in the league and I’m not sure but I doubt he has ever lost to IU.
I don’t need to know what everyone else has. I just need to know what IU has and it’s a bunch of players who have never won anything.
Lol I literally just told you they finished 9th in 2017-18. The year IU finished 6th.

Their roster looks like ours? Weird, I didn’t realize Wisconsin had an All American on their team. You probably can’t even name their starting 5 this year lol.

If IU was so bad, you should have had no trouble making the top 8 bet. I’ll still win the top 5 bet though.

Crean was fired because he's not a competent coach.

You can compare him to Painter all you like, but there's not a d@mn person in CBB that would mention Crean in the same sentence as Painter.

Painter has built a program. IU is searching for ... an identity. Apparently cheating Sampson wasn't it.
Painter has built a program? What exactly has he done that’s any different than Keady? He’s exactly the same. No success in March.

Painter has built a program? What exactly has he done that’s any different than Keady? He’s exactly the same. No success in March.
LOL!

Painter has built what it widely recognized as one of the top 10-15 programs in the country.

IU? Not so much.

Kelvin Sanctions... a known cheater when he was hired. THAT ... is IU's "program".

LOL!

Painter has built what it widely recognized as one of the top 10-15 programs in the country.

IU? Not so much.

Kelvin Sanctions... a known cheater when he was hired. THAT ... is IU's "program".
If Purdue is widely considered one of the top 10-15 programs in the country, it shouldn’t be hard for you to back that statement up with proof… lol. A program that has never won a national championship and hasn’t been to the Final 4 in 41+ years is not a top 10-15 program. Another clown take.

Sampson has had more success at Houston than the last two Purdue coaches combined… let that sink in.

lol. Yeah. You brag that Sampson was a success for IU. And you are already bragging about an 8th place finish in the Big 10 that has not happened. Different expectations indeed!

And lets remember that Painters teams beat Creans 10 times out of 15.
That is successful relative to the current state of the programs. 2084 days since they have seen any resemblance of success against Purdue. That must be what Hoosierfan is daydreaming about when he says Crean was a success.

8th place finish? I believe I said 5th. Try to keep up, Mr. Loper.
"$100 charity bet to St Jude IU finishes in the top 8."

Before that it was an "easy top 6". Now it's top 5? Seems you are all over the place. Kind of like when you are in the room when players commit. Again, you should check in for some help.

If Purdue is widely considered one of the top 10-15 programs in the country, it shouldn’t be hard for you to back that statement up with proof… lol. A program that has never won a national championship and hasn’t been to the Final 4 in 41+ years is not a top 10-15 program. Another clown take.

Sampson has had more success at Houston than the last two Purdue coaches combined… let that sink in.
You gotta love a fan of a school who hasn't beaten Purdue in recent memory talk about how bad Purdue is. Again you obviously do not understand what you are doing. Wishful thing for 8th place and attempting to run down the school that owns you? Seek help.

"$100 charity bet to St Jude IU finishes in the top 8."

Before that it was an "easy top 6". Now it's top 5? Seems you are all over the place. Kind of like when you are in the room when players commit. Again, you should check in for some help.
I said too 8 because Petey said there was no chance we finish top 10.

I said easy top 6, because that’s the guarantee.

I actually think we finish 5th.

It’s really not that hard to follow Loper. I never said I was in the room when a player committed. You are confusing me with someone else.

Remember when I put your picture as my avatar on here and all of your little “friends” on here started talking about how fat and ugly you were? Classic.

Tell us you know nothing about how IP addresses work without telling us you know nothing about how IP addresses work.
Whaaa? That’s precisely how IP addresses work. The inference was that you live in your parents’ basement, and banning their IP address to target you would result in your parents being blocked.

You definitely don’t want to have a pissing contest with me about internet technology.

I said too 8 because Petey said there was no chance we finish top 10.

I said easy top 6, because that’s the guarantee.

I actually think we finish 5th.

It’s really not that hard to follow Loper. I never said I was in the room when a player committed. You are confusing me with someone else.

Remember when I put your picture as my avatar on here and all of your little “friends” on here started talking about how fat and ugly you were? Classic.
That's good! Admitting that you are confused and all over the place is a good start. Now is the time to get professional help. Before you get confused again and forget that you admitted your confusion.

Whaaa? That’s precisely how IP addresses work. The inference was that you live in your parents’ basement, and banning their IP address to target you would result in your parents being blocked.
It would also result in a thousands of others being banned. Residential IP addresses are shared. They are not unique to one network or device.

That's good! Admitting that you are confused and all over the place is a good start. Now is the time to get professional help. Before you get confused again and forget that you admitted your confusion.
Lol used car salesman by day and keyboard warrior by night. I’m thinking I should bring back the avatar.

Will he beat up Dick Vitale again?

It would also result in a thousands of others being banned. Residential IP addresses are shared. They are not unique to one network or device.
No they are not. No two houses/routers share an IP address, but they might be assigned an address from a bucket of addresses (an IP block). Their address could change every time they restart their modem.

The real issue with blocking IP addresses is that many people have dynamic addresses. You can only successfully hinder a person by banning their IP block, which could potentially affect a lot of people. If you have a static IP I would nuke your ass.

Last edited:

LOL! You clearly aren't paying attention, or are desperately attempting to deny it. Either way, I don't care. Clown.

Here you go... Kelvin Sanctions... College Basketball's BIGGEST cheaters. Coming in at NUMBER 7...

KELVIN SANCTIONS

(and you want to use his results as a measure of ... "success")

🤣

LET

THAT

SINK

IN

Lol used car salesman by day and keyboard warrior by night. I’m thinking I should bring back the avatar.
It seems that your fragile feelings have been hurt. No offense intended. I'm sure you've heard it before, but you seriously should get help. This wishful-thinking world you live in (Sampson a success... Crean a success... Dakich wasn't head coach... IU 6th - no, 8th - no, 5th - a success...) begs for help. I assume you came here because people tired of your unstable rants on your own board?

It seems that your fragile feelings have been hurt. No offense intended. I'm sure you've heard it before, but you seriously should get help. This wishful-thinking world you live in (Sampson a success... Crean a success... Dakich wasn't head coach... IU 6th - no, 8th - no, 5th - a success...) begs for help. I assume you came here because people tired of your unstable rants on your own board?
I just enjoy exposing you for who you actually are. You are easily the dumbest Purdue fan on this board (and that’s saying something).

You seem a little mad that I pointed out the truth of Crean and Painter’s Big Ten successes.

Shouldnt you be watching the game?

I just enjoy exposing you for who you actually are. You are easily the dumbest Purdue fan on this board (and that’s saying something).

You seem a little mad that I pointed out the truth of Crean and Painter’s Big Ten successes.

Shouldnt you be watching the game?

"suck-sess"...

🤡

11-tom-crean-funny-face.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT