ADVERTISEMENT

iu meltdown continues. Fans on edge.

Lander- 3 mins
Geronimo- 2 mins
Leal- 0 mins
Had to trim rotation down to 7 players to win a home game vs PSU. Yikes is correct

Reactions: Schnelk
IU consists of three Bs. 1)Bob Knight the mythical savior from long ago who has made his last appearance in AssHall 2)Banners that continue to deteriorate while providing memories for the elderly and delusional promises for the young. 3)Bats that live in the heads of IU fans.
Archie has landed three 5☆ recruits all from Indiana. One of them jumped to the NBA after one season. Probably a good choice since guard skills seem to diminish while under Archie's guidance. TJD two years in and may never develop an NBA ready game. Then there's Lander who can't get on the floor in spite of horrid guard play. Recruiting seems to be drying up. One 4☆ forward for next year. The 5☆ out of state guard that the entire recruiting year revolved around picked Georgetown. Doesn't look like there's a backup plan. So far not a sniff for 2022. Meanwhile Painter has picked up the top 2 instate recruits for 2021 and a top 2022 instate shooting guard. Dick Vitale is going to eventually be gone so no more mouthpieces to tell the world how great the Hoosiers are. Despite the claim that IU is a beautiful campus in a dynamic town it can't be an easy sell for any kid not raised in the sticks of southern IN. The past is much brighter than the future in Bloomington.

IU consists of three Bs. 1)Bob Knight the mythical savior from long ago who has made his last appearance in AssHall 2)Banners that continue to deteriorate while providing memories for the elderly and delusional promises for the young. 3)Bats that live in the heads of IU fans.
Archie has landed three 5☆ recruits all from Indiana. One of them jumped to the NBA after one season. Probably a good choice since guard skills seem to diminish while under Archie's guidance. TJD two years in and may never develop an NBA ready game. Then there's Lander who can't get on the floor in spite of horrid guard play. Recruiting seems to be drying up. One 4☆ forward for next year. The 5☆ out of state guard that the entire recruiting year revolved around picked Georgetown. Doesn't look like there's a backup plan. So far not a sniff for 2022. Meanwhile Painter has picked up the top 2 instate recruits for 2021 and a top 2022 instate shooting guard. Dick Vitale is going to eventually be gone so no more mouthpieces to tell the world how great the Hoosiers are. Despite the claim that IU is a beautiful campus in a dynamic town it can't be an easy sell for any kid not raised in the sticks of southern IN. The past is much brighter than the future in Bloomington.
Dang, maybe those recruiting successes will start to show up on the court... 16-15 last year and not off to a hot start this year...

Two IU posters that make really moronic posts.... Coach Geez and Trojanfan004.

I'm a little slow. I should have replied with one word..."exactly"
Haha ... I was indicating they were already on ignore for me - thus, I know them not.

All true statements that deep down every IU apathic fan realizes but too afraid to admit verbally. Love the Vitale reference never thought of that one.
Ass Hall intro music for starting lineups should blare out Jethro Tull's Living in the Past.

It was the kind of thing you have to hear for yourself... I’m not great at re-telling a story. It was in the final half hour of the show today. Named courtsensetwo multiple times. Mentioned racist posters from that site in regards to Mike Davis.
Can I get some examples?

CzVLfmwUsAAsCwu.jpg

@TrojanFan004 Don’t worry son, you always have the watshot....

Did I say they were? No. Why would I trade places with another program that has also been trending down the last few years? If Archie doesn’t start to produce at a high level he will be fired.

Since when is one year “the last few years?” We were a second away from a F4 two years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT