ADVERTISEMENT

It Begins

Did the WH not fact check this one?

Now a 9 year old was raped by an illegal alien? Who appears to be living in the same house?

I know very little about him beyond exactly what you said.......he's the Boogeyman for the right. Hang on.....

So I looked him up. He's Jewish. He was convicted of insider trading. He made much of his money short selling the pound. He's spent a ton of money backing democratic and progressives.......as well as helping fledgling democracies in the former Soviet Union. He's given 32 billion to his causes.

I didn't not see where he's trying to deconstructed western society. His vision is just different than yours.

As for your second point.....lol.....I ..I can't believe you're even making that argument. Not all the governors in the SE and SW are Republicans......and not all the Republicans are authoritarian........and I never said they were. I said the party is moving in that direction.

And yeah, the weather has something to do with it......lol....and moving from the NE to NC or Georgia is far different than moving to California or Hawaii. And you fail to take into account the biggest factor of all. It's the economy stupid. California and Hawaii are crazy expensive. Taxes in the NE are ridiculous. One can get twice the house in NC as in NJ. Florida has no state income tax. People still want to live on the same coast as their families.

The Republicans moving south don't think their party is becoming authoritarian. And Florida is not Germany in '33, I never even implied that. Things don't change overnight.......and people certainly don't recognize those kinds of changes immediately.

That's just a few problems with your .......argument.
Soros vision is “just different than mine”? That’s your distillation? You find nothing troubling in the groups and causes he funds that are destructive to western society? How about his unqualified Marxist DAs? Do you believe that victims of violent criminals should be notified when their assailant is paroled? Well the heavily funded Soros LA DA doesn’t and just disbanded the notification office. So in LA now a rape victim who testified against her rapist no longer is notified that the animal is free. This is a Soros initiative for restorative justice. Is stripping victims rights western values? Or not?

you also never told me what kids name I used?

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
For normal people, sure. But for the group YOU hang with here, nah. I mean y’all were saying this story was made up and just saying the left was lying. And couch especially has said some really disgusting things in other threads. So yeahhh, your take can go fukk itself.
Yeah*

Lol. The epitome of loser is scrolling through someone else’s posts to do this. Maybe the board can start a gofundme to get you laid. Of course, you’d be right back here two minutes later so it would ultimately be a waste of money.

Lol. The epitome of loser is scrolling through someone else’s posts to do this. Maybe the board can start a gofundme to get you laid. Of course, you’d be right back here two minutes later so it would ultimately be a waste of money.
Would you have me get laid by a man or woman? I’m not a (won’t say it) like you so I’d prefer a girl. Can a man get pregnant? You didn’t answer that the other day.

I haven't heard of about a third of those. Some turned out to be false....and some you are still wrong on. There was a Covid lab leak?

I could type bugus right wing media stories for hours too, but you conveniently ignore those.

How many left wing journalists have to make a false claim to make your list? If even one says it you and yours attribute it to the entire liberal media. Do I get to list all the stories that turned out to be false by say ......Alex Jones.......and put those on the conservative media?

The difference between the two sides is the liberal media just goes dark when one of their stories is proven false. Conservative media never admits it and just keeps saying it trump style. Unless of course they get sued.
Yes, Covid leaked from a lab. You really need to get off of left wing Twitter!

I still see random people with masks on and I so badly want to ask them why they are still wearing them.
Why do you freakin care?!! Lol

As was said, they may have medical conditions that warrant extreme caution. YOU DONT KNOW. It’s their damn LIFE, they can take all the precautions they want.

You bitched about mandatory mask wearing. That’s gone. NOW you complain about voluntary mask wearing. Not to mention making judgements on people when you don’t know their circumstances. Mind your own business. Live and let live doesn’t seem to exist in MAGA world.

As was said, they may have medical conditions that warrant extreme caution. YOU DONT KNOW. It’s their damn LIFE, they can take all the precautions they want.

You bitched about mandatory mask wearing. That’s gone. NOW you complain about voluntary mask wearing. Not to mention making judgements on people when you don’t know their circumstances. Mind your own business. Live and let live doesn’t seem to exist in MAGA world.
WHY ARE WE YELLING and I’m not sure you should be ridiculing MAGA people in this conversation. The MAGAs were right and you self-righteous Democrat voting pricks were completely wrong about Covid. Maybe sit this one out, perpetually mad guy.

I still see random people with masks on and I so badly want to ask them why they are still wearing them.
I wish the Biden Campaign would send out Biden 2024 masks, so the left wing libs could remind the world of the Pandemic

Easy there homie. I never said I was mad or am complaining, nor am I interested in getting in their business at all. I simply stated that I wanted to know their thought process. Jesus dude, you have issues.

Easy there homie. I never said I was mad or am complaining, nor am I interested in getting in their business at all. I simply stated that I wanted to know their thought process. Jesus dude, you have issues.
Because you haven’t been ranting about it for years right? The same people wearing masks now are the same people wearing them then and you had no problem making fun of and criticizing them.

You “badly” want to ask them because even now this is a thing for you. You still think it’s an overreaction and it’s silly when you know zero about these people……..and why waste a chance to resurrect a grievance albeit one that is no longer relevant.

Because you haven’t been ranting about it for years right? The same people wearing masks now are the same people wearing them then and you had no problem making fun of and criticizing them.
WTF are you talking about? I never talked about making fun of someone. I have always said that I don't want to be forced to wear one and that I didn't believe that they actually did anything. I never said I would make fun of someone if they wanted to. Oh and guess what, we now know that they don't really do anything. (at least not for a virus)

You “badly” want to ask them because even now this is a thing for you. You still think it’s an overreaction and it’s silly when you know zero about these people……..and why waste a chance to resurrect a grievance albeit one that is no longer relevant.
How is asking a simple question to understand someone's position such a bad thing? Are we supposed to tip toe around people now? Can't talk or have conversations? This is the exact reason why I don't ask someone. Because they will most likely be just like you and overreact when it's just a harmless curiosity.

Get help.

85% of the people I see wearing masks are black. Why is that?

I have no freakin idea. Leave it to you to notice and actually have a percentage in mind. Looking for a conspiracy?
It's just a social observation, but does make you wonder. I think I know what it is but BNI will give us the definitive reason as the voice of Black America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT