ADVERTISEMENT

It Begins

For one, I don't have the same disdain for the current democratic party as I do for the current republican party.......which has become nothing but a trump centric group with crazies sprinkled in.

Two, the board is dominated by trump republicans except for a few of us. Even when I agree with one of the TR points, I don't see any reason to jump into the inevitable feeding frenzy to agree. I usually don't say anything.

As was just clearly shown, most of the time my disapproval of the current republican party is interpreted to mean support for the Dems.......and that's simply not true. The progressive wing is destroying the party....... the "wokeness" and intolerance are approaching ridiculous levels. Just because I don't leap into the circle jerks here doesn't mean I am in support of that garbage.

But the biggest threat right now, and it's not even close imo, is the authoritarian bent of the right. The candidates being put up for office are extreme on the issues and attempts to control elections are being poorly disguised as election integrity concerns.
So first. I have never seen you post anything that supports conservatism or federalism. Ever. And you constantly make jokes about Soros being a boogeyman. The multiple convicted felon has spent 20 billion across the globe directly or through OSF to fund Marxist and One World Order efforts to deconstruct western society. That’s not some conspiracy. That’s his own information and filings. Anybody with a sniff of Republican blood knows this.

Second. If all these republicans are so authoritarian as you say why is everyone moving to States that are controlled by them? And why do people stay put when they get there? You think Desantis is an evil fool yet blue state residents (and companies) can’t get there fast enough. And don’t say weather because California and Hawaii have nice weather too. I’d suggest better.

So first. I have never seen you post anything that supports conservatism or federalism. Ever. And you constantly make jokes about Soros being a boogeyman. The multiple convicted felon has spent 20 billion across the globe directly or through OSF to fund Marxist and One World Order efforts to deconstruct western society. That’s not some conspiracy. That’s his own information and filings. Anybody with a sniff of Republican blood knows this.

Second. If all these republicans are so authoritarian as you say why is everyone moving to States that are controlled by them? And why do people stay put when they get there? You think Desantis is an evil fool yet blue state residents (and companies) can’t get there fast enough. And don’t say weather because California and Hawaii have nice weather too. I’d suggest better.
1. Florida is closer to the east coast where relatives live. 2. Florida is much (much!) cheaper as a place to live than California and much, much cheaper than Hawaii. 3. Florida has lots of “ independent living” housing (See Margaritaville) I don’t think it has much to do with the state government. It certainly was not a factor in my relatives’ choice to move there.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Well whaddya know...... illegal immigrant ...

v73e96g47fb91.jpg
Well, so much for all the derision aimed my way.

1. Florida is closer to the east coast where relatives live. 2. Florida is much (much!) cheaper as a place to live than California and much, much cheaper than Hawaii. 3. Florida has lots of “ independent living” housing (See Margaritaville) I don’t think it has much to do with the state government. It certainly was not a factor in my relatives’ choice to move there.
No offense. But the factors you mention have everything to do with State government and let’s hope your relatives don’t vote the wrong way and F it up.

Why is Florida a cheaper place to live? You think this has nothing to do with the State government? Why is it so expensive to live in CA? MA? NY? IL? Taxes, regulations, economic policy, state employee unions, public assistance.

And why is independent living so abundant? Maybe it’s profitable to invest and build vs. a Blue State. In CA you have a thousand environment requirements which make it cost prohibitive. In Florida you don’t so better quality homes on cheaper land built for less money. More people can live there.

So what don’t you get?

Reactions: Crayfish57
No offense. But the factors you mention have everything to do with State government and let’s hope your relatives don’t vote the wrong way and F it up.

Why is Florida a cheaper place to live? You think this has nothing to do with the State government? Why is it so expensive to live in CA? MA? NY? IL? Taxes, regulations, economic policy, state employee unions, public assistance.

And why is independent living so abundant? Maybe it’s profitable to invest and build vs. a Blue State. In CA you have a thousand environment requirements which make it cost prohibitive. In Florida you don’t so better quality homes on cheaper land built for less money. More people can live there.

So what don’t you get?
Sorry, I should have made it more clear. Moving to Florida was a decision that, for my relatives and others, had nothing to do with the Republican/Democratic government as it was based on factors other than who was the governor, etc. I am well aware of the role of the state government especially in the funding of schools, et al. They are older so a lot of the concerns of younger people would not be of equal importance to them.

Well, so much for all the derision aimed my way.
As you tear your rotator cuff patting yourself on your back - please remind us. all what the point of your original post was. Oh that’s right - that the girl had to go to Indiana for an abortion… which is a lie. In case anyone cares, we’re still good to be derisive toward Beth and her president’s policies who let this illegal child rapist in this country.

This actually makes the story more ugly for Democrats. Two doctors didn’t report the rape of a minor. But instead went to the DNC and sympathetic media. Unreal.

The procedure is 100% legal in Ohio. But, the Indiana doctor is an activist who gets ink in the NYT and news shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy_Rider
This actually makes the story more ugly for Democrats. Two doctors didn’t report the rape of a minor. But instead went to the DNC and sympathetic media. Unreal.

The procedure is 100% legal in Ohio. But, the Indiana doctor is an activist who gets ink in the NYT and news shows.

But no derision towards Beth - got it?

I would say not actually condemning the rape is a bad look for you, but it’s actually pretty on brand for your level of crazy.

I would say not actually condemning the rape is a bad look for you, but it’s actually pretty on brand for your level of crazy.
Not sure what dudes you’re running with, but condemning rape is always a given and not necessary to actually say.

Reactions: ecouch
Not sure what dudes you’re running with, but condemning rape is always a given and not necessary to actually say.
For normal people, sure. But for the group YOU hang with here, nah. I mean y’all were saying this story was made up and just saying the left was lying. And couch especially has said some really disgusting things in other threads. So yeahhh, your take can go fukk itself.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
For normal people, sure. But for the group YOU hang with here, nah. I mean y’all were saying this story was made up and just saying the left was lying. And couch especially has said some really disgusting things in other threads. So yeahhh, your take can go fukk itself.
Which political party was attempting to score political points off this 10 year old girl’s tragedy? The only reason it made news was that the left said the child had to go to Indiana for the abortion. That’s a lie so yeah you and Beth once again lapped up another liberal news bullshit story and continue to look like clowns. Oh, and you forgot to condemn the border policies that allowed this pedophile rapist into the country. Not a good look for you and Beth.

Which political party was attempting to score political points off this 10 year old girl’s tragedy? The only reason it made news was that the left said the child had to go to Indiana for the abortion. That’s a lie so yeah you and Beth once again lapped up another liberal news bullshit story and continue to look like clowns. Oh, and you forgot to condemn the border policies that allowed this pedophile rapist into the country. Not a good look for you and Beth.
You fell for the fake narrative once again, has to be getting a little old at this point, doesn't it? Careful calling someone else a clown.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
You fell for the fake narrative once again, has to be getting a little old at this point, doesn't it? Careful calling someone else a clown.
What was the left’s narrative on this? That this 10 year old victim was forced to cross state lines to get an abortion. So yeah - the left’s narrative was fake. Worse yet, making this poor child’s story public has exposed the dangerous border policies that you support. You are partly responsible for this young girls horrific tragedy.

As you tear your rotator cuff patting yourself on your back - please remind us. all what the point of your original post was. Oh that’s right - that the girl had to go to Indiana for an abortion… which is a lie. In case anyone cares, we’re still good to be derisive toward Beth and her president’s policies who let this illegal child rapist in this country.
Blocked.

Last edited:
What was the left’s narrative on this? That this 10 year old victim was forced to cross state lines to get an abortion. So yeah - the left’s narrative was fake. Worse yet, making this poor child’s story public has exposed the dangerous border policies that you support. You are partly responsible for this young girls horrific tragedy.
There’s quite a list of nominations for dumbest post by you on here, this one may take the award.

Again, rooting for the rapist in this scenario would normally cross some bad lines, but here you are………

Don't be fooled by Bob. He isn't remotely a republican and never has been. Closest thing he has EVER been to being on the right, is when he makes a right turn somewhere and even doing that angers him.

Again, rooting for the rapist in this scenario would normally cross some bad lines, but here you are………
Wow you really struggle with reading comprehension is seems. Hunk did none of what you said here, yet you are the one holding a raped 10 year old up like some trophy.

I know you liberals like to abuse/kill kids, but you have serious mental issues. Probably why you're still single and always will be.

Wow you really struggle with reading comprehension is seems. Hunk did none of what you said here, yet you are the one holding a raped 10 year old up like some trophy.

I know you liberals like to abuse/kill kids, but you have serious mental issues. Probably why you're still single and always will be.
Tell me you’re tears Without telling me you’re tears. Lol what a loser.

And all you guys have done is say the story was made up and then when you found out it wasn’t, you moved the goalposts to blaming Dems anyway but none of you has shown any concern about the girl or what happened to her. So yeah, please tell me I’m the one not concerned about kids when you would have been fine with her being forced to give birth.

And all you guys have done is say the story was made up and then when you found out it wasn’t, you moved the goalposts to blaming Dems anyway but none of you has shown any concern about the girl or what happened to her. So yeah, please tell me I’m the one not concerned about kids when you would have been fine with her being forced to give birth.
@BuilderBob6 Are you going to tell this poster that he’s violating the board rules by calling another poster out or did you hop off that board policing train already? I guess the rules only apply to those who aren’t lefties.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon

Thanks for proving my point. And then compounding it by saying I am another poster, it's rather hysterical to see. In fact, I'll play this game too.... tell me your BuilderBob without telling me you're builderbob. With your sickening infatuation with abusing children, it's become obvious you're the same poster.

You are literally violating a child's privacy with all of this and then misconstruing the facts to push your narrative.

For one, I don't have the same disdain for the current democratic party as I do for the current republican party.......which has become nothing but a trump centric group with crazies sprinkled in.

Two, the board is dominated by trump republicans except for a few of us. Even when I agree with one of the TR points, I don't see any reason to jump into the inevitable feeding frenzy to agree. I usually don't say anything.

As was just clearly shown, most of the time my disapproval of the current republican party is interpreted to mean support for the Dems.......and that's simply not true. The progressive wing is destroying the party....... the "wokeness" and intolerance are approaching ridiculous levels. Just because I don't leap into the circle jerks here doesn't mean I am in support of that garbage.

But the biggest threat right now, and it's not even close imo, is the authoritarian bent of the right. The candidates being put up for office are extreme on the issues and attempts to control elections are being poorly disguised as election integrity concerns.
Spoken like a true independent. While woke is “bad”, it isn’t anywhere close to the biggest problem in America….the biggest problem is the authoritarian bent of the right.

Yes, our economy is in shambles because of clown Biden and his policies….not to mention that if the far left wasnt held in check by Manchin and Sinema…inflation would be 5% higher.

But it’s the authoritarian bent of the right.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bob will have to move to Canada in 6 months….pity

He won't because both bob and Pf1 are the same poster. He's tripped up in this thread and made it apparent.
You’re probably right. Bob got off his police horse quick. He went as far as replying to my posts with links to the board rules. He only did that to me by the way. He didn’t do that to any fellow lefties. Excuse me, independents.

Reactions: Chris P Bacon

I know very little about him beyond exactly what you said.......he's the Boogeyman for the right. Hang on.....

So I looked him up. He's Jewish. He was convicted of insider trading. He made much of his money short selling the pound. He's spent a ton of money backing democratic and progressives.......as well as helping fledgling democracies in the former Soviet Union. He's given 32 billion to his causes.

I didn't not see where he's trying to deconstructed western society. His vision is just different than yours.

As for your second point.....lol.....I ..I can't believe you're even making that argument. Not all the governors in the SE and SW are Republicans......and not all the Republicans are authoritarian........and I never said they were. I said the party is moving in that direction.

And yeah, the weather has something to do with it......lol....and moving from the NE to NC or Georgia is far different than moving to California or Hawaii. And you fail to take into account the biggest factor of all. It's the economy stupid. California and Hawaii are crazy expensive. Taxes in the NE are ridiculous. One can get twice the house in NC as in NJ. Florida has no state income tax. People still want to live on the same coast as their families.

The Republicans moving south don't think their party is becoming authoritarian. And Florida is not Germany in '33, I never even implied that. Things don't change overnight.......and people certainly don't recognize those kinds of changes immediately.

That's just a few problems with your .......argument.

• Haha
@BuilderBob6 Are you going to tell this poster that he’s violating the board rules by calling another poster out or did you hop off that board policing train already? I guess the rules only apply to those who aren’t lefties.
When you mention me you are violating the rules. I have nothing to do with your conversation. Just stop it. I never claimed to be a moderator. You and your alter ego do this sh,!t all the time and even said you didn't know the rules.

You want to be the high school big man on campus on the board, whatever. But leave me the fvch out of it. It's not cute, it's not funny. You think posters want to get your opinion on every post made here, that's your delusion. Keep me out of it.

When you mention me you are violating the rules. I have nothing to do with your conversation. Just stop it. I never claimed to be a moderator. You and your alter ego do this sh,!t all the time and even said you didn't know the rules.

You want to be the high school big man on campus on the board, whatever. But leave me the fvch out of it. It's not cute, it's not funny. You think posters want to get your opinion on every post made here, that's your delusion. Keep me out of it.
So you’re not policing things anymore? When others mention others, why haven’t you copied and pasted links in reply to them like you did when I mentioned others? This seems pretty one sided, Bob. Your hypocrisy is not cute. It’s not funny. Just stop it. Happy Thursday.

Spoken like a true independent. While woke is “bad”, it isn’t anywhere close to the biggest problem in America….the biggest problem is the authoritarian bent of the right.

Yes, our economy is in shambles because of clown Biden and his policies….not to mention that if the far left wasnt held in check by Manchin and Sinema…inflation would be 5% higher.

But it’s the authoritarian bent of the right.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bob will have to move to Canada in 6 months….pity
Apologies in advance to Canada.

I know very little about him beyond exactly what you said.......he's the Boogeyman for the right. Hang on.....

So I looked him up. He's Jewish. He was convicted of insider trading. He made much of his money short selling the pound. He's spent a ton of money backing democratic and progressives.......as well as helping fledgling democracies in the former Soviet Union. He's given 32 billion to his causes.

I didn't not see where he's trying to deconstructed western society. His vision is just different than yours.

As for your second point.....lol.....I ..I can't believe you're even making that argument. Not all the governors in the SE and SW are Republicans......and not all the Republicans are authoritarian........and I never said they were. I said the party is moving in that direction.

And yeah, the weather has something to do with it......lol....and moving from the NE to NC or Georgia is far different than moving to California or Hawaii. And you fail to take into account the biggest factor of all. It's the economy stupid. California and Hawaii are crazy expensive. Taxes in the NE are ridiculous. One can get twice the house in NC as in NJ. Florida has no state income tax. People still want to live on the same coast as their families.

The Republicans moving south don't think their party is becoming authoritarian. And Florida is not Germany in '33, I never even implied that. Things don't change overnight.......and people certainly don't recognize those kinds of changes immediately.

That's just a few problems with your .......argument.
The part that I find interesting is that you continue to claim you're a conservative and a republican. I've found nothing in any of your comments which support that.

The part that I find interesting is that you continue to claim you're a conservative and a republican. I've found nothing in any of your comments which support that.
He just keeps trying to "identify" as one, but he's as far left as it gets. What is even funnier is he thinks he is fooling people and people actually buy he isn't an AOC level of a liberal.

I'm not a conservative or a republican, never claimed I was. I've said I voted republican in the presidential election many times.
And you should have done so again in 2020. People like you are why we’re at where we’re at. What’s Biden doing well and what has he improved so far in his tenure as president?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT