ADVERTISEMENT

israeli palestinian conflict

Now we're getting somewhere.

So it goes back to my first analogy. A world body pushes you out of your house to return the land back to the native Americans that were the sole proprietors........going back FOREVER........until 400 years ago.

You good with the world body taking your property away from you? We all know the answer to that.

The original owners have the right to take it back? You answered that......although I don't know the history of Israel before biblical times.

So you just take the financial loss and start over in Florida when the UN comes calling?
I’m Israel, not the Palestinian. From that perspective since they have tried to kill me and my family for centuries I don’t have any obligation to do anything. However, since I have an obligation thru my faith to love one another I have agreed to various plans that include peaceful coexistence and a two state solution where the Palestinians would get their own state. The Palestinians have given lip service to all negotiations so I remain resolute to protect my people even if that means encroaching further on lands that they currently occupy. My primary objective is to protect my people. I am not without guilt in this situation because I currently have large numbers of Palestinians who are citizens of Israel who do not have equal rights and suffer discrimination in my country. I am handcuffed to do much about this because of the ongoing violence coming from Palestinians in Gaza, Hamas, etc.

Right wingers are used to supporting apartheid and ethnic cleansing.
Ethnic cleansing? Really. That is pathetic 35, even for you. I’m trying to remember when the Jews committed genocide against anyone, Indy, maybe you can’t help me remember. By the way have you noticed how many mean spirited Jewish people around the US are attacking poor Palestinians this week? I guess not because there aren’t any. On the other hand Jewish people are being attacked by......you know who?

International antisemitism is being mainstreamed into leftist politics here and abroad.

Not a good outlook for Jews in America if this is where the democrats are heading. ADL is appealing to Biden.

We've already seen Pelosi afraid to denounce antisemitism in her party regarding the squad. Instead, issuing a "all hate is bad" resolution.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Yep.

And yet you people who always talk tough about individual rights and defending your home and family and keeping the government out of your lives........refuse to even consider what Palestinians have gone through.

What if the UN decided the the Native Amercans who used to live where your house stands deserve to have the land back........and forced you out of your home and had to live in a refugee camp for years.......along with many other negative changes in your life?

Would all you badasses just sit back and accept it? We all know the answer. The irony is the Palestinians are acting JUST LIKE YOU WOULD if the same thing happened to you.

Why do you only side with Israel? Religion? Arabs are terrorists? What?

Both sides have valid arguments but neither will negotiate. Brilliant.
My guess is Joe and most of the Democrats would cede immediately and pack up and leave. After that, I’m guessing the UN would have a fight on its hands that it wouldn’t like.

why side with Israel? Answer...Who fired the first missile?

As the deadline passes, Hamas' rockets target Jerusalem for the first time in years, with the first shot fired on May 10

If the Palestinians had an argument, take it to court, don’t fire missiles.

Last edited:
My guess is Joe and most of the Democrats would cede immediately and pack up and leave. After that, I’m guessing the UN would have a fight on its hands that it wouldn’t like.

why side with Israel? Answer...Who fired the first missile?

As the deadline passes, Hamas' rockets target Jerusalem for the first time in years, with the first shot fired on May 10

If the Palestinians had an argument, take it to court, don’t fire missiles.
You guys have an amazing ability to block out or ignore whatever doesn't fit your position.

I wasn't referring to the current conflict. Why do you completely ignore how Israel came to be and the effect on the Palestinian people? That's the question none of you are willing to answer.

Oh wait, you did answer. Take it to court? Wtf are you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
We got some pizza from out favorite local joint tonight. They had a sign on the door with the pic of the crew saying they were all fully vaccinated.

My Whole Foods also changed their sign to vax no mask.

You guys have an amazing ability to block out or ignore whatever doesn't fit your position.

I wasn't referring to the current conflict. Why do you completely ignore how Israel came to be and the effect on the Palestinian people? That's the question none of you are willing to answer.

You are the one who brought up the UN, I figure you knew

I’m Israel, not the Palestinian. From that perspective since they have tried to kill me and my family for centuries I don’t have any obligation to do anything. However, since I have an obligation thru my faith to love one another I have agreed to various plans that include peaceful coexistence and a two state solution where the Palestinians would get their own state. The Palestinians have given lip service to all negotiations so I remain resolute to protect my people even if that means encroaching further on lands that they currently occupy. My primary objective is to protect my people. I am not without guilt in this situation because I currently have large numbers of Palestinians who are citizens of Israel who do not have equal rights and suffer discrimination in my country. I am handcuffed to do much about this because of the ongoing violence coming from Palestinians in Gaza, Hamas, etc.

I guess you got bored with our conversation “that was finally getting somewhere” on this topic, eh?

i would like to hear your view on “ How Israel came to be” Bob.

I guess you got bored with our conversation “that was finally getting somewhere” on this topic, eh?

i would like to hear your view on “ How Israel came to be” Bob.
You won't talk about the elephant in the room, the creation of Israel. You refuse to put yourself in the position of the Palestinians in 1948.

Of course Hamas starts all sorts of these conflicts. Of course Israel has the right to retaliate and defend itself.

But if there is no acknowledgement of the initial wrong done to the Palestinians and a fair solution proposed......and if they and the Arab countries won't recognize Israel's right to exist, people will continue to die. You seem to be fine with that, and the entire blame goes to the Palestinians.

• Haha
You won't talk about the elephant in the room, the creation of Israel. You refuse to put yourself in the position of the Palestinians in 1948.

Of course Hamas starts all sorts of these conflicts. Of course Israel has the right to retaliate and defend itself.

But if there is no acknowledgement of the initial wrong done to the Palestinians and a fair solution proposed......and if they and the Arab countries won't recognize Israel's right to exist, people will continue to die. You seem to be fine with that, and the entire blame goes to the Palestinians.
You may wanna start bitching about the UK because the plan for Israel’s origination goes back further than WW2. But given your reluctance to get involved in foreign affairs...aka Germany Russian pipeline....why do you care about Palestine and Israel. And that’s why I said, who fired the first missile? At some point you have to pick ally. I’m fine with England,( and Israel)...they have been on our side for 100+ years.

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population. The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9 November 1917.

The fall of the Ottoman Empire is what led to British rule and ultimately to the formation of Israel.

Last edited:

Israel should just launch an all out military campaign and cripple Hamas so badly that they’d cease to exist.

You think the history of the issue begins in 1948? It goes back a lot further than that. I’m sure you know that and therein lies the problem. Each side can pick a point in time as their reference point to justify their position. Add religion into the mix and and all hell breaks loose.

I am not fine with people dying on either side but I do believe that the Palestinians are the one’s who continue to be the instigators of violence for a long time. They have been offered a two state solution and have refused it. Add Hamas, Iran, etc i to the mix and we have what we have. Until the Palestinians begin to seriously negotiate towards a two state solution nothing will improve.

You may wanna start bitching about the UK because the plan for Israel’s origination goes back further than WW2. But given your reluctance to get involved in foreign affairs...aka Germany Russian pipeline....why do you care about Palestine and Israel. And that’s why I said, who fired the first missile? At some point you have to pick ally. I’m fine with England,( and Israel)...they have been on our side for 100+ years.

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population. The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9 November 1917.

The fall of the Ottoman Empire is what led to British rule and ultimately to the formation of Israel.
What part of your post proves him wrong? The post WWI defunct Ottoman Empire, the British Empire, or that "...region with a small minority Jewish population."?

You people are really funny. You have a Trumpian hero compair masks to the Holocaust, and nothing form you about the antisemitism in that, but anyone who questions the actions of a nation named Israel, is antisemitic.

What part of your post proves him wrong? The post WWI defunct Ottoman Empire, the British Empire, or that "...region with a small minority Jewish population."?

You people are really funny. You have a Trumpian hero compair masks to the Holocaust, and nothing form you about the antisemitism in that, but anyone who questions the actions of a nation named Israel, is antisemitic.
Where did I call anyone antisemitic? I just stated that America should pick a side and the British has been our allies for 100+ years and thus, by default Israel, since we agreed on its establishment.

You’ll have to translate the “Trumpian hero compair masks to the Holocaust”...I don’t know what that phrase references.

Last edited:
So when he said "give" he was lying right?

Words matter, as does verb tense.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Using words and phrases that sound kind of the same is ok, even when it means something completely different?
ask democrats

theyve destroyed our language as words dont have meaning anymore

say whatever you want and make the rules as we all play along

wtf is wrong with you mr always pissed off

ask democrats

theyve destroyed our language as words dont have meaning anymore

say whatever you want and make the rules as we all play along

wtf is wrong with you mr always pissed off
So now the Dems are to blame for your grammar issues and lies?

Try people like you, who for 4 years said words don't matter when trump spewed his lies......only actions mattered.

You would literally blame Dems if an asteroid hit your basement.

• Haha
So now the Dems are to blame for your grammar issues and lies?

Try people like you, who for 4 years said words don't matter when trump spewed his lies......only actions mattered.

You would literally blame Dems if an asteroid hit your basement.
democrats are to blame for making words meaningless

kkk kkk everybodys racist everybodys racist hitler hitler

try people like you who believed every word and lie said about trump for 4 years

trumps actions equaled good policy and a historically great economy

peace through strength

but he hurt your little feelings because youre a pussy and you donated to the lincoln project who fostered a pedophile

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
democrats are to blame for making words meaningless

kkk kkk everybodys racist everybodys racist hitler hitler

try people like you who believed every word and lie said about trump for 4 years

trumps actions equaled good policy and a historically great economy

peace through strength

but he hurt your little feelings because youre a pussy and you donated to the lincoln project who fostered a pedophile
Bob's real problem is now he cant spend everyday blaming Trump for everything and even though he won't own it, he knows the jackasses he voted for are to blame. I hope lumber prices are eating holes in his pockets although doghouses don't require a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG
No we don't.
Ok, let me restate, we allow money that had been frozen to be freed up after sanctions were lifted.

I have a teenage kid. When I control his money, when money is transferred to him...”I’m giving him the money”. It goes along with possession is 9 tenths of the law....sorry of my lack of clarity.

Last edited:
Ok, let me restate, we allow money that had been frozen to be freed up after sanctions were lifted.

I have a teenage kid. When I control his money, when money is transferred to him...”I’m giving him the money”. It goes along with possession is 9 tenths of the law....sorry of my lack of clarity.
I understand. Got one graduating Friday.

But I don't believe Biden has lifted any sanctions on Iran. There's been talk of it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT