ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Chicago Supports Death of Israel & Barbaric Palestinian Hamas

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010

Here we have a pic of Palestinian Hamas paragliders with Palestinian flag. These Palestinian Hamas paragliders flew in and slaughtered 260 people at a music festival. They burned women and children alive in homes. They raped hostages and slit throats of babies and even beheaded a few babies. Yet BLM supports these barbaristic animal butchers. So next time you see someone say they support BLM, remind them what they stand for.

Pretty much all the BLM groups are putting out similar.

Keep waiting for all those corporations to now come out and denounce them, but crickets. Apparently, that is only something the left demands of the right.

Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
Pretty much all the BLM groups are putting out similar.

Keep waiting for all those corporations to now come out and denounce them, but crickets. Apparently, that is only something the left demands of the right.

It's who they are. Antisemitic.

Sad an organization -- not too long ago, that was supported by so many, with a chance for good, wants to self destruct with so many missteps. Starting with their initial statement against the nuclear family, their war on cops, the support of devastating riots in 2020 (which left 42 dead, $10 Billion in damages & over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas), their lack of financial transparency, lack of doing good with vast donations.

Unfortunately, Corporate and Universities are still taken in by the divisive, anti-American, antisemitic group. Virtue signaling I guess???

Last edited:
It's who they are.

Sad an organization -- not too long ago, that was supported by so many, with a chance for good, wants to self destruct with so many missteps. Starting with their initial statement against the nuclear family, their war on cops, the support of devastating riots in 2020 (which left 42 dead, $10 Billion in damages & over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas), their lack of financial transparency, lack of doing good with vast donations.

Unfortunately, Corporate and Universities are still taken in by the divisive, anti-American group. Virtue signaling I guess???
They’re the good people that weren’t involved on January 6th. Pretty much all that matters to half the country.

They’re the good people that weren’t involved on January 6th. Pretty much all that matters to half the country.

What kind of sickness has sunk deep into the bows of the Dem party where so many Dems in USA support Palestine & hate Isreal & are standing with the barbarism and atrocities of Palestinian Hamas?

Beheading a baby ok ✔️
Slitting children's throats - fine ✔️
Raping women ok ✔️
Burning women & children alive, sure ✔️
Livestream murder to families' Facebook page. ✔️
Kidnaping civilians ok. ✔️
Parading women naked thu street, yep ✔️
Murder over 1200 Israelites, works for them ✔️
Kill Americans. No problem ✔️
Kidnap Americans - ok✔️
Murder innocent concert goers, sure ✔️
House to house slaughter - cool ✔️
Dem Congress members who cannot condem the above ✔️
College student rallies shouting "Glory to the Murderers" - ok ✔️

The Dem far left know no bounds of depravity.

I will say one thing for Joe Biden, even though he did not condemn Iran, at least he condemned the Squad,'s language temporarily ...... Good on him.
Will see if he still has the stones when the Squad & Dem media starts showing pics of Palestinian Children accidentally killed in the upcoming squirmish??

Last edited:
Hey Bob, are you still happy to support BLM?
It’s amazing how many suckers fell for this race hustling bull$hit and got swindled out of their money because of their white guilt. Same with the companies that gave them money.

As they say “a fool and his money are soon parted”

Hey Bob, are you still happy to support BLM?
It’s amazing how many suckers fell for this race hustling bull$hit and got swindled out of their money because of their white guilt. Same with the companies that gave them money.

As they say “a fool and his money are soon parted”

Don't sell Bobby short, he can get out there and wave the Palestinian flag like half of his lowlife, depraved antisemitic Dem buddies. Sad to see these pro barbarism, anti Isreal displays in USA by Dems who find more ways to sink to new depraved lows every year.

Don't sell Bobby short, he can get out there and wave the Palestinian flag like half of his lowlife, depraved antisemitic Dem buddies. Sad to see these pro barbarism, anti Isreal displays in USA by Dems who find more ways to sink to new depraved lows every year.
There’s a poster on this board that’s happy with all the democratic folks elected. :(

Reactions: tjreese
There’s a poster on this board that’s happy with all the democratic folks elected. :(

Yep, inflation, energy costs up, border open, fentanyl deaths, crime up, interest up, and middle class families with $709 per month.

My conclusion..... because of the above, the poster must hate America, Americans and hate the poor & middle class. Some Dems do, don't know why?

Reactions: tjreese and herrli
Beheading babies ok ✔️
Slitting children's throats - fine ✔️
Raping women ok ✔️
Burning women & children alive, sure ✔️
Livestream murder to families' Facebook page. ✔️
Kidnaping civilians ok. ✔️
Parading women naked thu street, yep ✔️
Murder over 1200 Israelites, works for them ✔️
Kill Americans. No problem ✔️
Kidnap Americans - ok✔️
Murder innocent concert goers, sure ✔️
House to house slaughter - cool ✔️
Dem Congress members who cannot condem the above ✔️
College student rallies shouting "Glory to the Murderers" - ok ✔️

The Dem far left know no bounds of depravity.

As college youth have sickening protests today....I can only say......

People that exonerate and defend EVIL are themselves EVIL.

What an awful ROT is in the bows and depths of the DEM party.

As college youth have sickening protests today....I can only say......

People that exonerate and defend EVIL are themselves EVIL.

What an awful ROT is in the bows and depths of the DEM party.
Obummer ran on hope and change. He subtly accomplished it while he was president. By the time most people realize to what’s happening, they won’t like the change and will have no hope. Many see it already. His mission is well on the way to completion.

Obummer ran on hope and change. He subtly accomplished it while he was president. By the time most people realize to what’s happening, they won’t like the change and will have no hope. Many see it already. His mission is well on the way to completion.

O is worst President in my lifetime As actually in reality, Biden is just an extension of O. And by 3 terms, of O he likely will destroy America. Culturally, Os legacy is wrecking the country, but fiscally he was abysmal. And the Anti Isreal protests we see on college campuses today, is a direct reflection of O.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
O is worst President in my lifetime As actually in reality, Biden is just an extension of O. And by 3 terms, of O he likely will destroy America. Culturally, Os legacy is wrecking the country, but fiscally he was abysmal. And the Anti Isreal protests we see on college campuses today, is a direct reflection of O.
So the president that rescued the US from a depression caused by President Bush by lowering the unemployment rate to 4.5% from 9% or so. Black unemployment down to under 7% from 15% or so. Rescued the auto industry that was on the verge of going out of business. Implemented a health care system that allowed millions of people to get health insurance that they only dreamed of getting before. The Dow Index went from 8,000 to 20,000. All that and Obama is the worst president in history? You can disagree ideologically with Obama but to say that he is the worst president is quite a stretch. Where does Obama stand compared to Bush the Younger who did jack up the economy to a depression, Wall Street was jacked up. Not to mention, Bush got the US in never-ending wars that killed thousands of US soldiers and named tens of thousands more.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
So the president that rescued the US from a depression caused by President Bush by lowering the unemployment rate to 4.5% from 9% or so. Black unemployment down to under 7% from 15% or so. Rescued the auto industry that was on the verge of going out of business. Implemented a health care system that allowed millions of people to get health insurance that they only dreamed of getting before. The Dow Index went from 8,000 to 20,000. All that and Obama is the worst president in history? You can disagree ideologically with Obama but to say that he is the worst president is quite a stretch. Where does Obama stand compared to Bush the Younger who did jack up the economy to a depression, Wall Street was jacked up. Not to mention, Bush got the US in never-ending wars that killed thousands of US soldiers and named tens of thousands more.
1JMj.gif

Bush just about as bad.....but less debt. You are accurate there.

The Dow went up only because of manipulated money supply, due to quantitative easing like you SHOULD know.....this was not because of O.

O worst President.....already gave you my reasons 3 times.....and you see my reasons on display here again in his 3rd term.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
Not your lifetime the countries lifetime save maybe Carter and he was a much better person at least.

Just imagine if he were white. Would you have the same exact position? I think not.

Reactions: bonefish1
Not your lifetime the countries lifetime save maybe Carter and he was a much better person at least.

Look at the terrorist sympathizers protesting against Israel today on college campuses......some former Dreamers, other brought in legally and illegally... some brought in or legalized via dream act by O.

Bush just about as bad.....but less debt. You are accurate there.

The Dow went up only because of manipulated money supply, due to quantitative easing like you SHOULD know.....this was not because of O.

O worst President.....already gave you my reasons 3 times.....and you see my reasons on display here again in his 3rd term.
There goes another attempt to downplay the accomplishments of Obama. Y'all are something else. Similar to the right wingers downplaying Obama's employment numbers. Obama dropped the unemployment numbers by more than 4 percentage points and right wingers either say that they cooked the numbers, do not reflect people not actively looking for work, or the president has nothing to do with the unemployment rate. I heard it all. The unemployment rate drops by 1% under Chump and the right wingers say that he is the greatest president ever.

Now you say that under Obama the dow went up to 20,000 due to manipulated money supply. Again no credit given to Obama. The dow went up to almost 31,000 when Chump left office. Right wingers, again brag that he is the greatest president for that. What say you? Did the dow go up to 31,000 due manipulated money supply? Or was it due to the "outstanding" job Chump was doing while in office?

There goes another attempt to downplay the accomplishments of Obama. Y'all are something else. Similar to the right wingers downplaying Obama's employment numbers. Obama dropped the unemployment numbers by more than 4 percentage points and right wingers either say that they cooked the numbers, do not reflect people not actively looking for work, or the president has nothing to do with the unemployment rate. I heard it all. The unemployment rate drops by 1% under Chump and the right wingers say that he is the greatest president ever.

Now you say that under Obama the dow went up to 20,000 due to manipulated money supply. Again no credit given to Obama. The dow went up to almost 31,000 when Chump left office. Right wingers, again brag that he is the greatest president for that. What say you? Did the dow go up to 31,000 due manipulated money supply? Or was it due to the "outstanding" job Chump was doing while in office?

This Article from an extremely LIBERAL source explains it....Know your history and don't fabricate.

From the article....
"Obama has been in office, the beneficiary of long-standing monetary policy"......"You can make a strong case that a lot of (the market gains are) because of Federal Reserve policy,”

So drop the BS that you continually post here about O & the market.

This Article from an extremely LIBERAL source explains it....Know your history and don't fabricate.

From the article....
"Obama has been in office, the beneficiary of long-standing monetary policy"......"You can make a strong case that a lot of (the market gains are) because of Federal Reserve policy,”

So drop the BS that you continually post here about O & the market.
Under Chump, was the increase in the dow due to manipulated money supply? Under Chump, was the 1% drop in unemployment due to people not actively looking for work?

• Haha
Under Chump, was the increase in the dow due to manipulated money supply? Under Chump, was the 1% drop in unemployment due to people not actively looking for work?

You brought him up. I did not.

T is in the bottom 5 because of his spending. Both him & O have spending on their large portion of National Debt that will go on for generations.

But Os spending on health care has also gone on beyond his Presidency. Thus O is a total disaster when it comes to National debt, growing again out of control in Os 3rd term. Big difference between the 2.

The other difference Trump strong on policing, China and border -- O who was a terrible train wreck on all counts. Big difference between the 2.

Last edited:
Chump chump chump chump chump You are like a 4 yr old child

You brought him up. I did not.

T is in the bottom 5 because of his spending. Both him & O have spending on their large portion of National Debt that will go on for generations.

But Os spending on health care has also gone on beyond his Presidency. Thus O is a total disaster when it comes to National debt, growing again out of control in Os 3rd term. Big difference between the 2.

The other difference Trump strong on crime, China and border -- all differences to O who was a terrible train wreck on all counts.
Dude, I didn’t bring him up. You and the Skydog did. My ears perked up and I responded when y’all said that Obama was the worse president.

Your argument about Obama being the worse president due to spending is weak. How can he be the worse when he is responsible of getting the US back on its feet from a disaster from Bush, whom you have yet to criticize. Bush is arguably the worse president ever.

As far as crime, if you are talking about crime in the large cities, the president has nothing to do with an increase or decrease in crime.

As far as the border, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history. So much so that he pissed off some of the liberals.

• Haha

Chump chump chump chump chump chump chump,Y'all just show your ignorance every time you type that. I could call Obama many things but use his name. He destroyed health insurance for middle and lower middle class to give it for free to y'all . He destroyed it so bad it will never get fixed. Trump didnt do much on that I admit but acting like Obama did jack shit is laughable at best

Last edited:
Dude, I didn’t bring him up. You and the Skydog did. My ears perked up and I responded when y’all said that Obama was the worse president.

Your argument about Obama being the worse president due to spending is weak. How can he be the worse when he is responsible of getting the US back on its feet from a disaster from Bush, whom you have yet to criticize. Bush is arguably the worse president ever.

As far as crime, if you are talking about crime in the large cities, the president has nothing to do with an increase or decrease in crime.

As far as the border, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any other president in history. So much so that he pissed off some of the liberals.

I DID NOT bring up T. You are wrong there. Look above.

I only said O is the worst President....which is obvious to anyone who who judges Presidents by the fiscal damage they do to the country & middle class....and has been a fiscal nightmare to the middle class in his 3rd term

For example, Health care costs for families went up 65% under O and have remained high because of him screwing with health care. And Home prices rose 20%.

You are not fiscally minded, and thus your slanted view. But when the dollars tanks and your savings are near worthlessness, remember who started our fiscal mess. O

Last edited:
  • Love
I DID NOT bring up T. You are wrong there.

I only said O is the worst President....which is obvious to anyone who who judges Presidents by the fiscal damage they do to the country & middle class.

For example, Health care costs for families went up 65% under O and have remained high because of him screwing with health care. And Home prices rose 20%.

You are not fiscally minded, and thus your slanted view.
He has one view and it is obvious .

The healthcare one is the worst thing ever set on the American people. At least the tax penalty has been taken down. If I have a hospital bill I will tell them to send it to Barrack Hussein Obama payment due.

I DID NOT bring up T. You are wrong there. Look above.

I only said O is the worst President....which is obvious to anyone who who judges Presidents by the fiscal damage they do to the country & middle class....and has been a fiscal nightmare to the middle class in his 3rd term

You are not fiscally minded, and thus your slanted view. But when the dollars tanks and your savings are near worthlessness, remember who started our fiscal mess. O
Under Bush, the financial or fiscal crisis, that you put it, was not worse than the Obama years? You keep harping on spending. There is more to the presidency than spending. Banks, housing, auto industry, job losses were all jacked up under Bush that led to a depression. Obama got his out of each of those events. Being in a depression is worse than increasing national debt. Bush also increased the national debt by $5 trillion.

Under Bush, the financial or fiscal crisis, that you put it, was not worse than the Obama years? You keep harping on spending. There is more to the presidency than spending. Banks, housing, auto industry, job losses were all jacked up under Bush that led to a depression. Obama got his out of each of those events. Being in a depression is worse than increasing national debt. Bush also increased the national debt by $5 trillion.

Bush another bottom feeder.
Keep bringing up loser Presidents, O under them all.

Glad you like him. But doing so, shows your understanding and prejudice.

Well at least the cash for clunkers got the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

Bush another bottom feeder.
Keep bringing up loser Presidents, O under them all.

Glad you like him. But doing so, shows your understanding and prejudice.
You are showing your prejudice by you thinking that Obama is worse than Bush.

• Haha
Why didn’t Obama denounce anti-semites like Jesse Jackson and Reverend Wright?

Remind me what caused the financial crisis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT