ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Chicago Supports Death of Israel & Barbaric Palestinian Hamas

Housing was jacked up. Stock market was jacked up. Employment was jacked up. The auto industry was jacked up. Obama fixed every one of those.

Geez. Same lies, different day.
Stock market was fixed by the federal reserve, O had absolutely nothing to do with stock market. He did help hosing a bit with Harp. But Harp was assisted via cheap rates of Fed....so even on that score, really the fed. As per our last 3 discussion on this. Stop with your BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
Geez. Same lies, different day.
Stock market was fixed by the federal reserve, O had absolutely nothing to do with stock market. He did help hosing a bit with Harp. But Harp was assisted via cheap rates of Fed....so even on that score, really the fed. As per our last 3 discussion on this. Stop with your BS.
Sometime during the Chump administration, the Dow went up several thousand points from 20,000 at the end of Obama. The right wingers touted Chump for that. You said nothing about the federal reserve was responsible for that. So which is it?

So if Obama was not responsible for lowering the unemployment rate like we argued before. And now you say he was not responsible for the 12,000 or whatever the increase was in the Dow. So who was responsible for getting the US back on track from 2009 to 2016? Does Chump get all of the credit that the right wingers say he did prior to Covid? You seem very reluctant to give Obama credit for anything.

Sometime during the Chump administration, the Dow went up several thousand points from 20,000 at the end of Obama. The right wingers touted Chump for that. You said nothing about the federal reserve was responsible for that. So which is it?

You were talking about Obama. I corrected you. Trump has nothing to do with that.

So if Obama was not responsible for lowering the unemployment rate like we argued before.

You are very confused.....I NEVER argued that O was not responsible for unemployment rate going down.
And now you say he was not responsible for the 12,000 or whatever the increase was in the Dow. who was responsible for getting the US back on track from 2009 to 2016?

Fed took care of Stock Market as per last 3 discussions.

Obama did good with HARP(with Fed assist), car industry & a little on employment to help get US back on track. But unemployment really came back on its own once Fed stabilized things.

But just because he did above, the stock market was mostly all Federal Reserve as per liberal article I linked you a couple discussions ago.

So if Obama was not responsible for lowering the unemployment rate like we argued before. And now you say he was not responsible for the 12,000 or whatever the increase was in the Dow. So who was responsible for getting the US back on track from 2009 to 2016? Does Chump get all of the credit that the right wingers say he did prior to Covid? You seem very reluctant to give Obama credit for anything.
Odumba didn't do anything to be given credit for Odumba was all about one thing and he did it. Odumba was the worst President in US History until Joe Biden beat Odumba out for that by a narrow Margin. Odumba did set himself up for life living off of the idiots that supported Odumba's horrible presidency.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You were talking about Obama. I corrected you. Trump has nothing to do with that.

You are very confused.....I NEVER argued that O was not responsible for unemployment rate going down.

Fed took care of Stock Market as per last 3 discussions.

Obama did good with HARP(with Fed assist), car industry & a little on employment to help get US back on track. But unemployment really came back on its own once Fed stabilized things.

But just because he did above, the stock market was mostly all Federal Reserve as per liberal article I linked you a couple discussions ago.
So who was responsible for the increase in the Dow after 2016?

Odumba didn't do anything to be given credit for Odumba was all about one thing and he did it. Odumba was the worst President in US History until Joe Biden beat Odumba out for that by a narrow Margin. Odumba did set himself up for life living off of the idiots that supported Odumba's horrible presidency.
Obumba did enrich himself during his presidency. He came in as a community organizer and left being very wealthy. Obumba has his agenda currently destroying this country being carried on by Biden. He is and will go down as the worst president ever.

Chump and the forum MAGA cultists say that Chump was responsible. But you never corrected them.

What T admin did pre COVID:

1. Deregulation = ECON GROWTH
2. Tax Cuts = ECON GROWTH
3. Positive energy policy = ECON GROWTH.

This allowed Govt to get out of the way which allowed the businesses grow. All the above do that, and they are the opposite of what Dem policy does.

That's why I said, Businesses mainly, Trump set up an environment for Business to grow. And it did.

Economy prob would have done even more under Trump, but even he was his own worst enemy with his Trade Wars with China. That is the opposite policy from above and represents Govt getting in the way.

Similarities between O & T. = Govt spending idiots .....which also helps economy......but, long term, harms America as it eventually devalues the dollar and creates inflation, because they were both out spending the tax revenue.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Chump and the forum MAGA cultists say that Chump was responsible. But you never corrected them.
Odumba sure had no doing in it. Well actually the biggest reason for the rise was knowing he was on his way to hit the road.

I didn’t realize how much Odumba enriched himself during his presidency. Trump’s net worth went down.

Reactions: herrli
I didn’t realize how much Odumba enriched himself during his presidency. Trump’s net worth went down.

Odumba was basically one of those late night preachers that has a way of talking that fools people and get them to send money. Look at Bob and BNI . People fell for his sing song voice . Al Sharpton was the most frequent logged visitor at the WH during Odumba's time which tells you all you need to know about him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT