ADVERTISEMENT

Iran’s Response

If it was just another terrorist, you'd have the same reaction because it was Trump. You sound disappointed that he was killed, and that you'd be happier if he hadn't been
And you would be wrong, as usual. You people can't separate the act from the actor. It's easier for you to play the trump victim card than listen to arguments against the results of his actions. It's easier for you to claim the never trumpers are mourning the killing of a terrorist than deal with the legitimate questions surrounding it. Gr8 is saying the same thing .......over and over. You aren't listening to him either.
This is an honest to goodness foreign policy crisis for this admin. I don't think Trump or any of his yes men are ready for it. We'll see.

I wasn’t expecting much coming into this thread, and even still the trump supporters on this board managed to disappoint.

the United States under this administration is a rogue state
The base problem is the inability to know rogue state status inasmuch as there has been no factual support for the administration's actions ( as if that is a surprise ), coupled with its relentless use of false assertions.
My own suspicion, given what seems to be a "softening" of administration claims of the need for immediate action to thwart a currently under active implementation specific attack or attacks, is that this was more of a "he was a bad person, had done terrible things, and certainly bad things would happen again" situation than a prophylactic action to prevent a truly imminent specific plan of action

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
The base problem is the inability to know rogue state status inasmuch as there has been no factual support for the administration's actions ( as if that is a surprise ), coupled with its relentless use of false assertions.
My own suspicion, given what seems to be a "softening" of administration claims of the need for immediate action to thwart a currently under active implementation specific attack or attacks, is that this was more of a "he was a bad person, had done terrible things, and certainly bad things would happen again" situation than a prophylactic action to prevent a truly imminent specific plan of action
he orchestrated the attack on our embassy. this isnt rocket science.

I’m a hezbollah apologist for thinking escalating an armed conflict to the brink of war with Iran is a bad idea?

Absolutely delusional. I’m for withdrawing American troops from the Middle East, something we should have done a decade ago
weve been doing that. hezbollah attacked kirkuk. hezbollah attacked the embassy. we aren't delivering planes full of cash anymore. new management.

Which had been terminated 2 days prior, no? Post not preparatory action. Perhaps you should reread me earlier post that you quoted.
he also attacked kirkuk. he basically runs hezbollah. wtf go read something. you guys are ignorant of everything pre 2016.

weve been doing that. hezbollah attacked kirkuk. hezbollah attacked the embassy. we aren't delivering planes full of cash anymore. new management.
At no point did the US withdraw all of its troops from a variety of nations in the Middle East in the last 10 years. They are still there. And on top of that, we are still paying tens of millions of dollars a month to various Islamic extremist groups in Iraq and Syria to fight proxy conflicts for us. That’s the stuff that has to stop if you actually care about getting American lives out of harms way

he also attacked kirkuk. he basically runs hezbollah. wtf go read something. you guys are ignorant of everything pre 2016.
Yes, that has as much relevance to the Administration's claimed basis for its actions as that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and the Viet Cong attacked the US Embassy in Saigon to initiate the Tet offensive.
Your assertion that everyone but Trump supporters is ignorant about history is laughable and indefensible.

At no point did the US withdraw all of its troops from a variety of nations in the Middle East in the last 10 years. They are still there. And on top of that, we are still paying tens of millions of dollars a month to various Islamic extremist groups in Iraq and Syria to fight proxy conflicts for us. That’s the stuff that has to stop if you actually care about getting American lives out of harms way
Yes, that has as much relevance to the Administration's claimed basis for its actions as that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and the Viet Cong attacked the US Embassy in Saigon to initiate the Tet offensive.
Your assertion that everyone but Trump supporters is ignorant about history is laughable and indefensible.
he staged at least 2 attacks at the end of december 2019. imbeciles.

I really hope Trump knows what he is doing. I hope this decision to kill Soleimani was better thought through than his decision to withdraw from Syria. I see Trump as a man who really doesn’t want to think to deeply about long term strategy. He likes simple solutions to very complex problems. Hopefully he is right this time.
I see you as a supporter of Obama and his weak ass response to everything. Stick your big comic chin out there and try to be a tough guy Bill

And you would be wrong, as usual. You people can't separate the act from the actor. It's easier for you to play the trump victim card than listen to arguments against the results of his actions. It's easier for you to claim the never trumpers are mourning the killing of a terrorist than deal with the legitimate questions surrounding it. Gr8 is saying the same thing .......over and over. You aren't listening to him either.
This is an honest to goodness foreign policy crisis for this admin. I don't think Trump or any of his yes men are ready for it. We'll see.
Crisis? Based on what? Rhetoric from Iran? FFS....

Jesus Christ, the level of ignorance that it takes to make your arguments. No crisis, everything is fine, Trump knows exactly what he’s doing.

You're telling me this isn't a crisis?
I suspect this comment will lost on some of our posters.
Today Iran indicated that, as the result of the situation, it was abrogating its continued involvement with limitations under the remainder of the Nuclear Arms Agreement. That is indicative that it will expand its nuclear program including expanding weapons grade enrichment processes. That obviously is indicative of its intent to become a nuclear armed nation, and it is a generally accepted proposition that it has the technical abilities and know how to achieve that. I would believe that Israel may very well have such a significantly concerned view of that scenario to react in a significant, violent and aggressive military fashion in attempts to defend itself. I would also believe that any such action by Israel will be met with a similarly significant, violent and military response by Iran.
Crisis? Nah, nothing to see here, just move along now, son!!!

Chris Murphy is complete buffoon. I know - I live in the state he supposedly represents. Murphy has been carrying the water for Iran in Congress for years. Ever wonder why?
First off, you haven't given any proof that he's been carrying the water. That means the second question is premature.
He's a dem.........so i would expect you to trash him. Why don't you post some links to back up your point?
Have trump's experienced advisors not quit? Did he not assassinate the #2 leader in a foreign country? Did he not announce plans to target 52 Iranian targets, including cultural sites where civilians will be, if Iran responds with an attack?

Today Iran indicated that, as the result of the situation, it was abrogating its continued involvement with limitations under the remainder of the Nuclear Arms Agreement. That is indicative that it will expand its nuclear program including expanding weapons grade enrichment processes. That obviously is indicative of its intent to become a nuclear armed nation, and it is a generally accepted proposition that it has the technical abilities and know how to achieve that. I would believe that Israel may very well have such a significantly concerned view of that scenario to react in a significant, violent and aggressive military fashion in attempts to defend itself. I would also believe that any such action by Israel will be met with a similarly significant, violent and military response by Iran.
Not to mention we have now stopped the fight against ISIS (which is still around, despite trump's proclamations of 100% defeat) because our forces will now have to protect our assets from the Iranian militias and proxy forces.
And despite the statements that the Iranians are celebrating the general's death, videos of angry Iranian gatherings are everywhere to see. These types of events tend to unite the country, not divide it as the admin desires.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Reactions: BuilderBob6
You're telling me this isn't a crisis?
What exactly has happened on the Iran side so far since this strike? Do you honestly think the US is on the verge of a full-scale war with Iran?

They withdrew from a nuke deal they had been violating all along? They had no intention of upholding their end of the deal Obama made with them. They continued to play the Europeans trying to get sanctions relief from the likes of France. France has been doing business with the Iranians, including nuclear capability deals, for years.

i am pro death

I love hardass neocons like you. What do you know about death and killing ? People who work with it really want to know...

hCtKSQ.gif

Again, Iran never had any intention of upholding the nuke deal Obama helped broker. They've been doing nuke development all along.

I see you as a supporter of Obama and his weak ass response to everything. Stick your big comic chin out there and try to be a tough guy Bill
You really are a terrible human being and when you die no one will care will they?

First off, you haven't given any proof that he's been carrying the water. That means the second question is premature.
He's a dem.........so i would expect you to trash him. Why don't you post some links to back up your point?
Have trump's experienced advisors not quit? Did he not assassinate the #2 leader in a foreign country? Did he not announce plans to target 52 Iranian targets, including cultural sites where civilians will be, if Iran responds with an attack?
Ok.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...c-council-the-iranian-regimes-us-lobby-house/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT