ADVERTISEMENT

Iran’s Response

Bethboilerfan

Senior
Sep 14, 2012
Americans are being advised to leave Middle East because Iran will respond. Predictions on when and how forcefully?

Bring em'. We now, under POTUS have the fire power to turn that flea infested country into a glass hill. You do know Iranians are celebrating Trump's success....right?
I doubt that many Iranians are celebrating Trump, the vast majority completely despise him.

Bring em'. We now, under POTUS have the fire power to turn that flea infested country into a glass hill. You do know Iranians are celebrating Trump's success....right?
You mean.......we didn't have the firepower before trump and his "all brand new" airplanes?
Would that be all Iranians, most, some, a few? Do you even care about the truth?

I doubt that many Iranians are celebrating Trump, the vast majority completely despise him.
Iraqis Praise Trump After He Kills ‘Their Tormentor’ — Celebrate in the Streets of Baghdad
By REUTERS | Jan 3, 2020

Spontaneous celebrations broke out in Iraq’s Tahrir Square on news of the killings of key Iranian military figures by the U.S on Thursday.

Michael Doran, a foreign policy expert and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, tweeted out footage on Friday of Iraqis taking to the streets.

Mike

✔@Doranimated

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1212929541615816705

Iraqis are celebrating. You don’t need to know Arabic to understand what they’re saying: “Ding dong the witch is dead!” |

9:51 PM - Jan 2, 2020

Doran said in a tweet that revelers in Baghdad were “rejoicing at the death of their tormentor.
https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1213000129340461056
Replying to @Doranimated
Another video of revelers in Baghdad rejoicing at the death of their tormentor |

Mike

✔@Doranimated

Happy Iraqis bake cakes and sweets to celebrate the bright morning after and to thank President Trump |

2:34 AM - Jan 3, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

329 people are talking about this

Doran also tweeted out a photograph purporting to show Iraqis baking cakes in praise of President Donald Trump.

The United States killed Iranian Major-General Qassem Soleimani, the spearhead of Iran’s spreading military influence in the Middle East, in an air strike at Baghdad’s international airport. The Iraqi government is outraged over the killing and says it will lead to war.

The Pentagon said on Thursday the air strike that killed Soleimani was carried out at the express direction of Trump.

“At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization,” the Department of the Defense said in a statement.

Reactions: bonefish1
Iraqis Praise Trump After He Kills ‘Their Tormentor’ — Celebrate in the Streets of Baghdad
By REUTERS | Jan 3, 2020

Spontaneous celebrations broke out in Iraq’s Tahrir Square on news of the killings of key Iranian military figures by the U.S on Thursday.

Michael Doran, a foreign policy expert and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, tweeted out footage on Friday of Iraqis taking to the streets.

Mike

✔@Doranimated

Iraqis are celebrating. You don’t need to know Arabic to understand what they’re saying: “Ding dong the witch is dead!” |

Doran said in a tweet that revelers in Baghdad were “rejoicing at the death of their tormentor.
Replying to @Doranimated
Another video of revelers in Baghdad rejoicing at the death of their tormentor |

Mike

✔@Doranimated

Happy Iraqis bake cakes and sweets to celebrate the bright morning after and to thank President Trump |

Doran also tweeted out a photograph purporting to show Iraqis baking cakes in praise of President Donald Trump.

The United States killed Iranian Major-General Qassem Soleimani, the spearhead of Iran’s spreading military influence in the Middle East, in an air strike at Baghdad’s international airport. The Iraqi government is outraged over the killing and says it will lead to war.

The Pentagon said on Thursday the air strike that killed Soleimani was carried out at the express direction of Trump.

“At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization,” the Department of the Defense said in a statement.

Lol my favorite part is how those pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the stated propaganda.

who cares? screw the ayatollah.

It is amazing that people think we can negotiate with this regime.

These are folks like Ben Rhodes. Given them a plane load of cash in exchange for a "nuclear deal". Use that money to develop nuclear tech. Even John Kerry admitted giving Iran a plane load of cash to build nukes was a mistake.

Its unbelievable some of the rhetoric we are seeing.

Reactions: indy35
Not sure how you extrapolated that from a pretty simple question. The answer to my question is: “nothing.”

The family is going to the Midway Museum for spring break! We are also visiting a cousin and going to Disney just so you think I'm not a wierdo. This was dad's detour.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
By REUTERS | Jan 3, 2020

Mike

✔@Doranimated

Replying to @Doranimated

Mike

✔@Doranimated

Just to clarify some of this... the majority of Prominent Iraqis are Sunni. They will celebrated death of any prominent Shia. That’s what’s going on here. A struggle between two branches of Islam.

The thing many don’t understand is that one isn’t “better” than the other. We don’t like Iranian extremists, and they are Shia. We don’t like ISIS and AQ, who are Sunni. The people in the Middle East don’t care about borders in the sand like we do. Those borders were drawn by outsiders. They care about the power struggle in Islam.

Some Iraqis are “thanking” Trump for taking sides in this struggle. Not that long ago, we welcomed Shia help in fighting Sunni extremists. Round and round it goes.

Reactions: Purdue97
Round and round it goes.

I'm not discounting the other portion of you post, its just something I understand.

The question I have is what do we do. I see hard line takes that sound reasonable and I see walk away/anti-intervention takes that sound reasonable. Our embassies are attacked, soldiers get taken hostage for social media posts, British tankers are hijacked, 3-4 cold wars are being waged by Iran in SA among other places....what do we do?

I'm not discounting the other portion of you post, its just something I understand.

The question I have is what do we do. I see hard line takes that sound reasonable and I see walk away/anti-intervention takes that sound reasonable. Our embassies are attacked, soldiers get taken hostage for social media posts, British tankers are hijacked, 3-4 cold wars are being waged by Iran in SA among other places....what do we do?
Personally, I’m in favor of anti-interventionism in the Middle East along with removing dependency on foreign/OPEC oil.

Now try making a clear coherent point.

No breaches happened prior to Trump's announcement that we'd be leaving the deal. Full stop.

Oh my...you sweet, sweet..child.

*pats head*

These are folks like Ben Rhodes. Given them a plane load of cash in exchange for a "nuclear deal". Use that money to develop nuclear tech. Even John Kerry admitted giving Iran a plane load of cash to build nukes was a mistake.

For those of us who missed Sec. Kerry's "admission", would you be so kind as to provide us a link, or to provide the approx. date, circumstance and background of such ??

For those of us who missed Sec. Kerry's "admission", would you be so kind as to provide us a link, or to provide the approx. date, circumstance and background of such ??

Before we lay out the evidence....

Should John Kerry be in jail?

We all know the evidnece....

Educate yourself on the "Iran Deal"....

You might want to revisit the press interview Pres. Trump gave on July 30, 2018:
The one where he stated that he was " ready to meet with (Iranian Leadership) anytime they want to..."
" NO preconditions.....ANYTIME they want..."

Oh,...so you mean "those" people (who) " think we can negotiate with this regime" ??

And the plane load of Iranian cash was "exchanged for a 'nuclear" deal ??
REALLY ?

Funny ...the IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL WAS SIGNED ON JULY 14, 2015.
THE PLANE WITH IRANIAN CASH LANDED ON AUGUST 16, 2016.

Tell us again, Bigtime, just how that "exchange" worked !!!

fool.

Before we lay out the evidence....

Should John Kerry be in jail?

We all know the evidnece....

Educate yourself on the "Iran Deal"....
John Kerry should not be in jail. For what?
For a list of those who are or will be in jail.....just flip through Donald Trump's Rolodex

Time will tell, but let’s see how the great “Trump” economy rolls on if Iran and/or it’s proxies start screwing with oil. It won’t matter in the end for Trumpers, they will see any decline as some some external issue, not their ignorance. However, for those of us who truly “invest” in America, create actual jobs and what not, energy uses up a big chunk of house hold income and any sustained rise in that cost will obviously impact household expenditures in a consumer driven economy. Then you have the double whammy of energy costs on production, with the triple whammy of household debt... now low and behold it’s 2008 again, but worse, without any ammo left in the Treasury and Feds economic gun.

But cool for the crowd who has watched "Band of Brothers" 17 times, Trumps hard!

Time will tell, but let’s see how the great “Trump” economy rolls on if Iranian and/or it’s proxies start screwing with oil. It won’t matter in the end for Trumpers, they will see any decline as some some external issue, not their ignorance. However, for those of us who truly “invest” in America, create actual jobs and what not, energy uses up a big chunk of house hold income and any sustained rise in that cost will obviously impact household expenditures in a consumer driven economy. Then you have the double whammy of energy costs on production, with the triple whammy of household debt... now low and behold it’s 2008 again, but worse, without any ammo left in the Treasury and Feds economic gun.

Hey man, for real, are you okay?

Do you need someone to talk to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT