ADVERTISEMENT

I'm as guilty as others in congratulating certain players but...

Lets send congrats to the entire team...coaches, student managers, all players who go at it in practice and seldom see the floor. This group IS A TEAM accepting their roles, doing away with their individuality, for the good of the group which is what produces winners.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS FINAL FOUR HAPPEN.
Well said.

To prove your point:

The coaching staff is paying for ALL the student managers to come along on the trip: tickets, flights, hotels, food, etc.

Last edited:
Lets send congrats to the entire team...coaches, student managers, all players who go at it in practice and seldom see the floor. This group IS A TEAM accepting their roles, doing away with their individuality, for the good of the group which is what produces winners.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS FINAL FOUR HAPPEN.
Will you congratulate Colvin? Will you admit in the 3-4 possessions he played defense on Knecht, that he played him well and Knecht didn’t score? Will you admit that Colvin has a role on this team and is better on defense and not a liability?

Will you congratulate Colvin? Will you admit in the 3-4 possessions he played defense on Knecht, that he played him well and Knecht didn’t score? Will you admit that Colvin has a role on this team and is better on defense and not a liability?
See my other post to the same question. He's still a defensive liability or Painter would play him more than three or four minutes. This bromance you have with him is something else.

See my other post to the same question. He's still a defensive liability or Painter would play him more than three or four minutes. This bromance you have with him is something else.
Morton must be a defensive liability too then?

Just want to see how you were going to spin it. Figured you’d be like that 😂 thanks for confirming what I already knew.

You're always shifting the narrative to another player. Morton has nothing to do with Myle's inabilities nor his "youthfulness".
We are still waiting for the link to where CMP said Myles played "terrible defense". Are you still looking for it too? #twinjustmakesshitup

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
You're always shifting the narrative to another player. Morton has nothing to do with Myle's inabilities nor his "youthfulness".

You said he’s a defensive liability or painter would play him more. Morton does not play anymore. So by your logic, does that mean Morton is a defensive liability ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT