ADVERTISEMENT

I’m still waiting on why….

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Dems, leftists and libs support Hamas while Reps and conservatives support Israel?
There’s clearly a dividing line along the parties.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Dems, leftists and libs support Hamas while Reps and conservatives support Israel?

That's a quiet truth one is not supposed to say.

While the WH calls out hate, on one hand, on the other, they will NOT label the millions of terrorist supporters in their party as extreme.

I guess the same reason why the repubs and right wingers support Russia while the dems support the Ukraine. That is clearly a dividing line along the parties.

I guess the same reason why the repubs and right wingers support Russia while the dems support the Ukraine. That is clearly a dividing line along the parties.

You do know the Dems are supporting Ukr because it is a corrupt country where those USA politicians in power will get all kinds of kick backs and political contributions later both from corrupt Ukranians and from our corrupt military complex.

Same reason most Repubs support it.

A few, very few, in both parties see it as needed geopolitical stabilization and don't want Russia takeover. But those idealists are the exception, not the rule. Haley is one of those.

I am unaware of any funding or support for Russia from either party.....so not sure what the heck kind of crazy you are speaking to there???

More evidence that you are out of touch with reality.

Establishment repubs are big supporters of Ukraine. Mitch the turtle said it was the most important event in the world at the time it started, which is what his mil-ind owners told him to say no doubt.

It is Trump who doesn't support Ukraine - or Russia. He says he can stop the war in one day, by which he likely means he will announce the US will not support Ukraine entry into NATO.

Gee, why didn't your hero Joe Crow think of that?

No, the repubs don’t want to or very reluctant to support money and weapons to help Ukraine fight the Russians.
For the sake of argument, do you think that means they support Russia, as you said - or could it be they think wealthy Euro countries should be paying more, or Ukraine corruption is stealing a lot of the money, or the like?

No, the repubs don’t want to or very reluctant to support money and weapons to help Ukraine fight the Russians.

Must mean the Dems are getting most of the political corrupt kickbacks then.

But if you see long tenured Rep like Mitch McConnell or Lyndsay Graham talk positive about Ukr.....know a kickback is coming to them via Ukraine, the military Complex or both. These long tenured guys on both sides don't support anything unless their is an $$ angle for them. Sad.

None of these discussions about Russia and Ukraine explain why lefties and libs support a terrorist organization against one of America’s most significant Allies.

These terrorist sympathizers on college campuses are sickening. I’m sure most of them have zero comprehension of what’s actually going on and are just doing what they’re told, but it’s pretty disturbing.

None of these discussions about Russia and Ukraine explain why lefties and libs support a terrorist organization against one of America’s most significant Allies.

These terrorist sympathizers on college campuses are sickening. I’m sure most of them have zero comprehension of what’s actually going on and are just doing what they’re told, but it’s pretty disturbing.

They are in are Govt.....working for homeland security...

On leave - Josh Hawley points out she is still on payroll.

Reactions: boiler_89_
Are any of you people real people? I step away from this page for months and I come back and it's the same "people" posting the same stuff.

Bonefish, boilerbuck, skydog, bni, riveting, siboiler...you all are bots? If you're not, damn. Find a different hobby and experience life.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Are any of you people real people? I step away from this page for months and I come back and it's the same "people" posting the same stuff.

Bonefish, boilerbuck, skydog, bni, riveting, siboiler...you all are bots? If you're not, damn. Find a different hobby and experience life.

Can't speak for others, but I am a multitasker. Do this and a couple other things all at once. I see you are a reader here, and a occasional rare poster. To each his own. And thanks for your concern. I see you are very concerned, as this topic makes up 2 of your last very few posts.

So....I volunteer quite a bit. Deliver food for the needy, volunteer teach youth, help out at the local school, help out at church, have a cattle farm where I raise & market purebred cattle, hay, bushogging, cutting trees, do landscaping, do military support bags, and spend a bit of time Bass fishing and traveling. Take a bit of time caring for my aged father. And ohh those grandkids! So I think I am busier now than when I worked full time. But if you have additional suggestions for my time, please let me know......my wife always seems to have a few. Lol. Have a great day!!

Last edited:

yet, here you are. Thanks for contributing.

Actually the Repubs aren't supporting Israel. They are holding up funding by requiring a equal cut in spending. Something that they never required of themselves to do. They are holding up funding of Israel and Ukraine because of a few radicals that love Putin. The Repubs in the senate aren't doing this. Only the radical numbnuts in the house. If you think that is supporting Israel then I have some beach front property for you. BTW, I'm not a dem, so save that nonsense.

Thanks for the advice. We were hoping you would provide some.

Can you tell us what is your hobby and how you experience life so we can learn from your wisdom?

BNI, now Ukraine is saying they have the weapons but not the people to man them. Are you in favor of sending our troops to fight there?

Bothe parties are controlled by the corporate interests and the Israel lobby.

While true, both parties are controlled MOST by their quest for power.

This is why Dems are conflcted. They have 7.6 million Jews and 3.5 million Muslims. A high % of both voting D.

Power wise, losing either group gets crucial in battleground states like Mich, Georgia, Pennsylvania, etc. So it's a tricky balancing act for the Ds. They are watching this carefully and is one of the reasons Gov Gretch of Mich recently communicated this to the WH.

BNI, now Ukraine is saying they have the weapons but not the people to man them. Are you in favor of sending our troops to fight there?
Perhaps we can take all the able bodied men coming across the southern border and put them on planes to Ukraine to help out. A lot of them are already in camo and we're feeding them so might as well put them to work. I'm guessing after about the third plane lifts off, the flow of immigrants will stop.

Perhaps we can take all the able bodied men coming across the southern border and put them on planes to Ukraine to help out. A lot of them are already in camo and we're feeding them so might as well put them to work. I'm guessing after about the third plane lifts off, the flow of immigrants will stop.
I don't get over here a lot, but I thought I read exactly this post previously. No problem as it is true, and we know that repetition penetrates a dull mind as I see you are trying to help.

This is why Dems are conflcted. They have 7.6 million Jews and 3.5 million Muslims. A high % of both voting D.

Power wise, losing either group gets crucial in battleground states like Mich, Georgia, Pennsylvania, etc. So it's a tricky balancing act for the Ds. They are watching this carefully and is one of the reasons Gov Gretch of Mich recently communicated this to the WH.
How the Jewish vote turns will be very interesting. I'm sure this will be a talking point for Repubs in trying to sway some of that vote.

"While true, both parties are controlled MOST by their quest for power"
lol, so much for a "representative" form of gov. More like an Oligarchy.

The CR shows us all the Uniparty has been the ruling force in WDC. The Unimedia controls their messaging.

Last edited:
That’s very much true. A few billionaires control our government on what goes on to the masses.

How the Jewish vote turns will be very interesting. I'm sure this will be a talking point for Repubs in trying to sway some of that vote.

Most Jews in the USA have traded progressivism for their religion and connection to Israel. I see many young Jews even protesting with the people protesting for Palestinians. They seem oblivious that these same people are spouting antisemitic views.

Reactions: bonefish1
Most Jews in the USA have traded progressivism for their religion and connection to Israel. I see many young Jews even protesting with the people protesting for Palestinians. They seem oblivious that these same people are spouting antisemitic views.
The religious (READ religious) Jews also hate Arabs/no-Jews...

‘When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are to possess and drives out the many nations larger and stronger than you, and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not save alive anything that breathes…Do not intermarry with them…Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons…Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their idols in the fire, for you are a people holy to the Lord your God who has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession…’ –Book of Deuteronomy (Old Testament or Jewish Bible)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT