ADVERTISEMENT

How stupid is he?

But wait. Just last week, Bill O’Reilly was claiming that Biden was essentially fed his town hall questions ahead of time and memorized them. The right’s push on this dementia thing when president McSlurry stands in front of a crowd and bumbles his way through a speech that’s ON A TELEPROMPTER and then ad libs a bunch of lies is some incredible projection.
Bill O'Reilly is still around - and people still listen to him after his disgraceful exit?

My point was re your arrogant and condenscending comment about "Trump rally filled with your fellow mouth breathers" -- and how well that ignorant attitude worked for HC in 16. You couldn't even figure that out?

Bill O'Reilly is still around - and people still listen to him after his disgraceful exit?

My point was re your arrogant and condenscending comment about "Trump rally filled with your fellow mouth breathers" -- and how well that ignorant attitude worked for HC in 16. You couldn't even figure that out?
Can’t imagine why people would think Trump rallies are filled with ignorant mouth breathers.

I don't agree at all.
Its one thing to say the other party is going to increase your taxes or reduce your healthcare benefits. It's another to all but say blacks are going to invade your suburbs or brown criminals will cross the border and assault your family.
Where did he say blacks were going to invade your suburbs? I have a feeling he never said that, but don't let that stop a good narrative for you.

There’s another campaign ad in the making. He provides great material on a daily basis.

If you looked at the tax cuts, there were cuts for everyone. but the people making around 200k-424k for single filers and 400k-424k for joint filing. I think that pretty much means the middle class got a cut. He's also talking about cutting more for the middle class.

In the second video if you actually listened, he's basically saying the virus tends to only affect the old and sick. He didn't say it affects virtually nobody as the lying asshat in twitter claims (he did say that, but AFTER he talked about how it tends to affect for the most part elderly and sick people). The average age of death to Covid is roughly 75. There's roughly ~145,000 people age 65 and over and only ~5,500 from the age group 45 and below that have died to Covid. He's making a statement that is mostly true in a general sense. But since you can pick out details where someone outside of that group has been affected he's just a dimwit and a liar amirite?

If you looked at the tax cuts, there were cuts for everyone. but the people making around 200k-424k for single filers and 400k-424k for joint filing. I think that pretty much means the middle class got a cut. He's also talking about cutting more for the middle class.

In the second video if you actually listened, he's basically saying the virus tends to only affect the old and sick. He didn't say it affects virtually nobody as the lying asshat in twitter claims (he did say that, but AFTER he talked about how it tends to affect for the most part elderly and sick people). The average age of death to Covid is roughly 75. There's roughly ~145,000 people age 65 and over and only ~5,500 from the age group 45 and below that have died to Covid. He's making a statement that is mostly true in a general sense. But since you can pick out details where someone outside of that group has been affected he's just a dimwit and a liar amirite?

Lol so he said it. And let’s just forget that he told bob woodward how serious it was in those interviews. What a sheep you are. Baa baa.

Reactions: indy35
Lol so he said it. And let’s just forget that he told bob woodward how serious it was in those interviews. What a sheep you are. Baa baa.
OMG you are a moron. Yes he said those words, but without the context of the words he said just PRIOR, it is completely out of context.

And I'm the sheep.... :rolleyes:

OMG you are a moron. Yes he said those words, but without the context of the words he said just PRIOR it is completely out of context.

And I'm the sheep.... :rolleyes:

Yep, I’m the sheep because behind closed doors he says how serious it is but in front of a group of cult members crammed together with no masks he says it’s no big deal and you’re just upset you couldn’t be there. Baa baa, dude

In the same freaking sentence you say that he didn't say it like the "lying asshat" claims, but then you say that he did say it. There's a lying asshat here alright, look in the mirror.

Last edited:
In the same freaking sentence you say that he didn't say it like the "lying asshat" claims, but then you say that he did say it. There's a lying asshat here all right, look in the mirror.

I’m beginning to think this entire thread was setup as a tribute to 03’s greatest hits.

In the same freaking sentence you say that he didn't say it like the "lying asshat" claims, but then you say that he did say it. There's a lying asshat here alright, look in the mirror.
@PurdueFan1 Ok, since you can't think critically, I'll explain it to you again. It's taken out of context because it leaves out the prior statement. That's why it's a lie. He is mis-representing the entire statement he was making. Something the Left does all the time.

Ok, since you can't think critically, I'll explain it to you again. It's taken out of context because it leaves out the prior statement. That's why it's a lie. He is mis-representing the entire statement he was making. Something the Left does all the time.
How many old and sick people do you think there are in this country to claim that it affects "hardly anyone"? According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were over 54 million U.S. residents 65 years and older as of July 2019.
There is absolutely nothing Trump was saying that changes the context. You've been so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend something that's right on video.

@PurdueFan1 Ok, since you can't think critically, I'll explain it to you again. It's taken out of context because it leaves out the prior statement. That's why it's a lie. He is mis-representing the entire statement he was making. Something the Left does all the time.

Nothing he says is “taken out of context”. He just out and out lies and isn’t smart enough to use nuance (I mean, look at his base. They (you) wouldn’t know nuance if it hit them with a frying pan). Why you continue to excuse it is beyond me.

Nothing he says is “taken out of context”. He just out and out lies and isn’t smart enough to use nuance (I mean, look at his base. They (you) wouldn’t know nuance if it hit them with a frying pan). Why you continue to excuse it is beyond me.
I think this is referring to the same video posted prior.

If you were being reasonable and fair, you wouldn't take it out of context like Jim. But, I understand that blaming Trump for things fits your narrative better.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I think this is referring to the same video posted prior.

If you were being reasonable and fair, you wouldn't take it out of context like Jim. But, I understand that blaming Trump for things fits your narrative better.

You want to talk about reasonable and fair while using his paid-to-lie mouthpiece as your example of reasonable and fair? Next.

Last edited:
You want to talk about reasonable and fair while using his paid-to-lie mouthpiece as your example of reasonable and fair? Next.
Next? You have the same pattern without discernment. If it doesn't fit your preconceived notions, the other has lied or "isn't smart enough."

Next? You have the same pattern without discernment. If it doesn't fit your preconceived notions, the other has lied or "isn't smart enough."

It’s pretty simple. The constant lying (that healthcare plan that’s always “two weeks out”, saying trump hasn’t downplayed the virus when he’s on tape saying that he has), and utter disregard for the pandemic (the mask less rallies, making fun of Biden for wearing a mask).

These aren’t preconceived notions. That you can’t see that is solely on you.

It’s pretty simple. The constant lying (that healthcare plan that’s always “two weeks out”, saying trump hasn’t downplayed the virus when he’s on tape saying that he has), and utter disregard for the pandemic (the mask less rallies, making fun of Biden for wearing a mask).

These aren’t preconceived notions. That you can’t see that is solely on you.
What you listed is a mixture of fact and opinion, of which you have developed preconceived notions (I'm sure this is a partial list on your part). I was ONLY talking about the one video, because I saw you and indy35 misrepresenting what was actually said. Kayleigh McEnany, IMO, offered a very good explanation, and full context of what you both are conveniently ignoring on this.

Now, to address your other issues:

Utter disregard for the pandemic? His actions prove otherwise. Travel bans were in effect fairly early. Early enough that he took a lot of flack from the media.

The mask thing- yes, I agree that's been inconsistent from day one. I would remind you that there's been a lot of changing and differing opinions from various healthcare professionals and epidemiologists over the same time period.

And finally, healthcare plan. I agree that we haven't seen the promised healthcare plan when it's been continuously promoted.

See? I can be fair, even though I'm not impartial.

What you listed is a mixture of fact and opinion, of which you have developed preconceived notions (I'm sure this is a partial list on your part). I was ONLY talking about the one video, because I saw you and indy35 misrepresenting what was actually said. Kayleigh McEnany, IMO, offered a very good explanation, and full context of what you both are conveniently ignoring on this.

Now, to address your other issues:

Utter disregard for the pandemic? His actions prove otherwise. Travel bans were in effect fairly early. Early enough that he took a lot of flack from the media.

The mask thing- yes, I agree that's been inconsistent from day one. I would remind you that there's been a lot of changing and differing opinions from various healthcare professionals and epidemiologists over the same time period.

And finally, healthcare plan. I agree that we haven't seen the promised healthcare plan when it's been continuously promoted.

See? I can be fair, even though I'm not impartial.

Nothing Trump said was misrepresented (which is a standard go-to by his minions on here). All Kayleigh is doing in this video clip, like she does all the time, is cover by extrapolating one small segment of something and saying “see, you misinterpreted it”. That’s not how this stuff works.

And let’s not forget he said it at a rally with people crammed together, most without masks, just mere days after the recording of him telling Woodward how serious it is. You’re defending the indefensible here.

How many old and sick people do you think there are in this country to claim that it affects "hardly anyone"? According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were over 54 million U.S. residents 65 years and older as of July 2019.
There is absolutely nothing Trump was saying that changes the context. You've been so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend something that's right on video.
Look, we know that a large majority of the people that died from Covid were in nursing homes. We also know that the virus has only killed 5,500 people age 45 and under. We also know that only something like 6% of the people that died from Covid didn't have any comorbidities. That's not very many people. The assertion he was making is that if you're young and healthy you will most likely not be affected by the virus. Only if you are really ill. Which the data pretty much supports. I'm not the brainwashed one here...

Nothing Trump said was misrepresented (which is a standard go-to by his minions on here). All Kayleigh is doing in this video clip, like she does all the time, is cover by extrapolating one small segment of something and saying “see, you misinterpreted it”. That’s not how this stuff works.

And let’s not forget he said it at a rally with people crammed together, most without masks, just mere days after the recording of him telling Woodward how serious it is. You’re defending the indefensible here.
I had to ROFL at this! THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT THE LEFT DOES ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Get out of your echo chamber for a few days and look at some other sources not hard left and you will begin to see how the info you get is skewed.

Last edited:
He's better than every other president at EVERYTHING........except Lincoln.

He's even better than other presidents at things that never actually happened. That takes talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT