ADVERTISEMENT

House members and their families being threatened to vote for Jordan

Wow! An entire thread that so far was BuilderBobby replying to himself!How about when your people were threatening Supreme Court judges and illegally protesting outside their homes? BuilderBobby you are such a tool. Do you come in the deluxe set of Legos?

Last edited:
Wow! An entire thread that so far was BuilderBobby replying to himself!How about whem you rpeople were threatening Supreme Court judges and illegally protesting outside their homes? BuilderBobby you are such a tool. Do you come in the deluxe set of Legos?
He’s really getting his jollies over this. His entertainment at its best.

Reactions: herrli

These are the same people that harassed school boards and county commissions. When they were investigated for their threats the right screamed persecution and FBI targeting innocent citizens……..conveniently forgetting to mention why they were being investigated.

Cult45 scumbag Jim Jordan and his cell of Maga terrorist are now going to hold our country hostage in the face of a looming government shutdown, the start of a regional, maybe global war and the crisis on the border that the right screams about ever day. All so they can elect Trump's hand picked pawn and give the keys to their real boas Putin.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Wow! An entire thread that so far was BuilderBobby replying to himself!How about when your people were threatening Supreme Court judges and illegally protesting outside their homes? BuilderBobby you are such a tool. Do you come in the deluxe set of Legos?
Remember various times in a basketball game that trash gets thrown on the floor and someone grabs the mike and repeats from the refs that a tech will be assessed to the home team if it happens again and the visitors immediately wonder if they can throw something and not get caught making it look like the home team did it and them getting a tech? How do we know who is doing this? We know the Dems want their guy and we know the dems wanted McCarthey out worse than many Repub.

We also know the dems wanted to squelch noise about Biden and Hunter the smartest person Joe knows. We know how long the lies lasted about Russia. We know that "merit" is not important for the Dems. We know the theater production the Dems held. We know several wanted to pack the courts. We know the billions given to Iran as well as all the equipment left behind in the tragic, botched leaving of Afghanistan. What is the line in the sand that the dems will not cross?

Can the dems benefit with someone calling various potential voters for Jordan and threatening them? There has been a lot of projection the last few years. How does the public view the repubs...and how do they view Jordan when someone says they were threatened? It is probably some adopted person striking back at his or her tranny parent in a current government position wanting Jordan to spite his or her tranny parent.

Jordon out.
Enough excuses.
Rs never let an opportunity go by without showing their @sses. Leading America against Biden failed policy....naw. Just keep bickering amongst yourselves idiots.

Not all the people that used media to censor, to withhold information or to promote an agenda got off without any penalty. This guy got seven months https://www.westernjournal.com/cons...ntenced-7-months-prison-sharing-clinton-meme/

Better quit adding perspective or Bob will say you are a whataboutist.

I wish Bob would stop posting to himself and answer my post, complete with MSNBC link, about how his hero Joe Crow made no effort to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which has cost hundreds of thousands of lives and untold suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG

I wish Bob would stop posting to himself and answer my post, complete with MSNBC link, about how his hero Joe Crow made no effort to prevent the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which has cost hundreds of thousands of lives and untold suffering.
@BuilderBob6 is completely incapable of answering anything. He crows about all kinds of stuff that makes him look dumber by the day but will never answer anything

Oh, now it’s progressed to Biden made no effort.
Please wait patiently in front of your keyboard all weekend, along with the other dips/t stalker.

• Haha
Remember various times in a basketball game that trash gets thrown on the floor and someone grabs the mike and repeats from the refs that a tech will be assessed to the home team if it happens again and the visitors immediately wonder if they can throw something and not get caught making it look like the home team did it and them getting a tech? How do we know who is doing this? We know the Dems want their guy and we know the dems wanted McCarthey out worse than many Repub.

We also know the dems wanted to squelch noise about Biden and Hunter the smartest person Joe knows. We know how long the lies lasted about Russia. We know that "merit" is not important for the Dems. We know the theater production the Dems held. We know several wanted to pack the courts. We know the billions given to Iran as well as all the equipment left behind in the tragic, botched leaving of Afghanistan. What is the line in the sand that the dems will not cross?

Can the dems benefit with someone calling various potential voters for Jordan and threatening them? There has been a lot of projection the last few years. How does the public view the repubs...and how do they view Jordan when someone says they were threatened? It is probably some adopted person striking back at his or her tranny parent in a current government position wanting Jordan to spite his or her tranny parent.
Damn straight jt, no one can pull the wool over us reTrumplicans. Look no further then the antifa/FBI organized Jan 6th tourist group for your definitive evidence of dem/lib chicanery. Why would we MAGAs self destruct our own speaker? It’s pretty obvious the real Matt Gaetz is being held captive by the Marxist/leftists while a disguised Nancy Pelosi impersonates him and hatches her devilish plot. Don’t get me started on disguised members of the Squad, those commies, voting against an awesome MAGA speaker choice. My proof, duh, it’s Halloween season and the disquises are easily obtainable. My Halloween costume this yr was going to be congressman Ken Buck, but I burned it. And the threatening calls, child trafficked children forced by Dems to make these calls from the basement of a DC pizza joint. Ohhh the humanity

Lol. So it’s not what it appears to be? These are democrats calling the Republican traitors and threatening them. It’s not angry MAGA, who have demonstrated this same behavior over and over.

Wtf would be the reason, never mind there being ZERO evidence. The republicans are in complete turmoil in the house, showing their ass to America. But you say democrats are PRETENDING to be Jordan supporters and threatening these wayward congressmen to accomplish what………..make the pubs look worse than they already do? Democratic voters are giddy with what’s happening. They don’t need to do anything.

According to you, nothing is your party’s fault. It’s all a democratic conspiracy. Pissed off MAGAs threatening people? Unheard of.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Oh, now it’s progressed to Biden made no effort.
Please wait patiently in front of your keyboard all weekend, along with the other dips/t stalker.
Your hero Joe Crow made an effort to prevent the war? I missed it.

What did he do? Call BHO's buddy "Vlad" and ask him not to invade "the other team"?

Trump tactics have become the norm.

Eh, they’re all Rinos.

You do realize that your first post here is the opposite of what you've been trying to claim in this thread right? He said he was threatened for SUPPORTING Jim Jordan. Seems like idiots on both sides are up to these tactics. You've been lead to believe that it's only MAGA people doing it though. You've just entered the spin zone. LMAO!!!!

This is what the media does. They take your mind and make it mush by not telling you the whole truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Here lies the issue. There's ZERO evidence at all who is doing this. Yet you've jumped to the conclusions the media wants you to.
Well again, that means democratic voters are posing as Republicans and calling these congressmen and their families and making threats. That makes no sense whatsoever. But in your world of “take no blame”and “everyone is out to get us” and “the dems are evil”, it makes perfect sense.

Can you find anyone, even in the MAGA media, making such a claim?

• Haha
Well again, that means democratic voters are posing as Republicans and calling these congressmen and their families and making threats. That makes no sense whatsoever. But in your world of “take no blame”and “everyone is out to get us” and “the dems are evil”, it makes perfect sense.

LMAO!!!! Makes no sense whatsoever!? Are you serious!? You can't think of one reason why someone would make threats and pretend to be someone they aren't? Not one?

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
LMAO!!!! Makes no sense whatsoever!? Are you serious!? You can't think of one reason why someone would make threats and pretend to be someone they aren't? Not one?
You always do this over the top BS when it comes to these situations, like everybody else is crazy, and that makes your argument true.

Apply it to an actual situation, not just some generic question.

Jordan was already defeated. The republicans in the house are turning on each other and are in disarray. Why would the dems do this, or need to?

Again, who is making these accusations? Can you name any?

MAGA has a documented history of this type of behavior.

All the signs say this is exactly WHAT IT APPEARS to be. But it your mind, it just has to be something else. Blame the dems.

You always do this over the top BS when it comes to these situations, like everybody else is crazy, and that makes your argument true.

Jordan was already defeated. The republicans in the house are turning on each other and are in disarray. Why would the dems do this, or need to?

All the signs say this is exactly WHAT IT APPEARS to be. But it your mind, it just has to be something else. Blame the dems.

Reactions: SKYDOG

Boilermaker03 is one of the most delusional posters on this forum. With folks attacking republicans not supporting Jordan. It is clearly the right wingers doing this. He is still saying that it was Antifa on Jan 6. Again, this MAGA cult has a tremendous hold on these people. Chump put the whammy on folks when he came down that escalator. I never will see why people are so enamored with this MAGA movement.

• Haha

Asking logical questions is over the top? Whatever you need to keep your mindset. It's not as if dishonest people won't do just about anything to get things their way... FFS

Boilermaker03 is one of the most delusional posters on this forum. With folks attacking republicans not supporting Jordan. It is clearly the right wingers doing this. He is still saying that it was Antifa on Jan 6. Again, this MAGA cult has a tremendous hold on these people. Chump put the whammy on folks when he came down that escalator. I never will see why people are so enamored with this MAGA movement.
You can say that I'm delusional all you want, but nobody is more delusional than you and @BuilderBob6. Pretty much everyone here that isn't as delusional as you two will agree with me on this.

You and Bob act as if nobody on the left would ever do anything dishonest. Yet there's shit piles of examples of it.

You also ignored the fact that I had pointed out that someone was attacked for supporting JJ.

Asking logical questions is over the top? Whatever you need to keep your mindset. It's not as if dishonest people won't do just about anything to get things their way... FFS
You have yet to explain why it’s logical.
It’s COMPLETELY logical that MAGA voters are pissed that republicans voted against Jordan. The MAGAs in the house certainly are. It also logical that pub voters are doing this because they’ve done it before.

It’s illogical that dems would call pub congressmen pretending to be pubs and complain. Jordan didn’t get the job. Wtf dude.

Again, post something that shows this accusation is anything but another one of your ridiculous theories (questions) that has no basis in fact and is merely another attempt to blame someone else for your party’s ineptitude in the house.

• Haha
You have yet to explain why it’s logical.
It’s COMPLETELY logical that MAGA voters are pissed that republicans voted against Jordan. The MAGAs in the house certainly are. It also logical that pub voters are doing this because they’ve done it before.

It’s illogical that dems would call pub congressmen pretending to be pubs and complain. Jordan didn’t get the job. Wtf dude.

Again, post something that shows this accusation is anything but another one of your ridiculous theories (questions) that has no basis in fact and is merely another attempt to blame someone else for your party’s ineptitude in the house.
People can be upset. And I'm sure some did call in with angry calls. I never said none did. It's also completely logical that there were some calling in and pretending to be MAGA. Just how they infiltrated rallies to start shit and try to make MAGA look bad. Both can be true, yet you can't seem to handle that possibility.

Where did I hear this before?

From the unbiased CNN archives no less.

I have no desire to defend Hunter on practically anything.
I’m not sure where the comparison comes from. Apples and footballs. But it has Hunter in it so it fits for you
The link shows how dispicable the Democrats are.
Hunters lawyers called Court officials, claiming to represent the GOP and trying to get
documents removed from the case.
So my point is the Dems have no morals and likely made the threatening calls.
Prove me wrong.

The link shows how dispicable the Democrats are.
Hunters lawyers called Court officials, claiming to represent the GOP and trying to get
documents removed from the case.
So my point is the Dems have no morals and likely made the threatening calls.
Prove me wrong.
So damn true that Democrats (the politicians) have no morals.

When your party is full of emotional malcontent zealots of BLM, Palestinian Justice Nuts, Alphabet Warriors, Jewish Discontents, Green Climate Leftists, Abortion Right To Death Activists all who want power over the rest of us, the resultant Dem Politician becomes a Power by ANY means necessary. That results in the abandoning of Morals as a starting point.

On the whole, with notable exceptions, most Republicans take a few years to get there, but by the time they get to their 3rd term greed causes them to finally join in the depravity and moral vacancy that would make any rookie Dem politician proud. Thus, the Lindsay Graham's and the Mitch McConnell's.

Thus, another justification for term limits.

No morals? Who is the party that elected a fool who bragged about sexually assaulting women? Who is the party that elected a fool that cheats on his wife with porn stars and then pays them hush money?

• Haha
No morals? Who is the party that elected a fool who bragged about sexually assaulting women? Who is the party that elected a fool that cheats on his wife with porn stars and then pays them hush money?
Once again, you are taking words out of context. He said that you "could grab them by the p&ssy". Could being the key word here. He was talking about groupies and how you could basically do anything to them because they'd let you.

Crass? 100%. Did he actually admit to sexual assault? No.

Don't give me shit about cheating. First of all, Trump didn't pay hush money, his lawyer did. Trump never paid his lawyer back either, so no, he didn't do all of what you're accusing (see the trend here?).

FEBRUARY 2018. Michael Cohen, a former private lawyer and fixer for Trump, says he paid Daniels using his own money and was not directed by Trump's company or campaign to make the payment. He said Trump never reimbursed him for the payment.

The Dems have plenty of those as well. Clinton, Swalwell, so on and so fourth.

I know, I know, you're going to call me a MAGA apologist and I'm delusional, etc. You're so helplessly wrong about me. All I'm doing is defending truth. Just so happens there are so many damn lies about Trump. Not my fault. That's on your side.

• Haha
Reactions: purduesucksbad
Who is the party that elected a fool
You mean the fool that had Iran on the brink of bankruptcy, Russian, China and Taiwan on their heels and afraid to start any conflicts.
The fool that had our Southern Border under control.
The fool that had the US energy independent and the economy producing at levels never seen before.

He never bragged about sexually assaulting women.
He made some rude comments I'll agree.
Are you referring to the porn star that had to pay retributions to Trump for lying about the affair?

But hey Trump doesn't go around sniffing little girls hair and rubbing their backs.
And how moral is it to take a shower with your teenage daughter?

Come on buddy, let's compare the State of the US and World under Trump vs Biden.
Let's even compare morals of Trump vs Biden.
Let's look at the contributions to society of Trump's Children vs Biden's.

• Love
Once again, you are taking words out of context. He said that you "could grab them by the p&ssy". Could being the key word here. He was talking about groupies and how you could basically do anything to them because they'd let you.

Crass? 100%. Did he actually admit to sexual assault? No.

Don't give me shit about cheating. First of all, Trump didn't pay hush money, his lawyer did. Trump never paid his lawyer back either, so no, he didn't do all of what you're accusing (see the trend here?).

FEBRUARY 2018. Michael Cohen, a former private lawyer and fixer for Trump, says he paid Daniels using his own money and was not directed by Trump's company or campaign to make the payment. He said Trump never reimbursed him for the payment.

The Dems have plenty of those as well. Clinton, Swalwell, so on and so fourth.

I know, I know, you're going to call me a MAGA apologist and I'm delusional, etc. You're so helplessly wrong about me. All I'm doing is defending truth. Just so happens there are so many damn lies about Trump. Not my fault. That's on your side.
You are the poster child for a Traitor MAGA apologist,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT