ADVERTISEMENT

Holy devastation by Hamas demonstrators!

Really! The open door border policy this country has for anyone from anywhere to come.
You responded to the destruction as a result of these Palestinian protests. First of all, most of the folks coming into this country are from Latin America, not Palestine. These immigrants ain’t part of these protests.

Secondly, most of the protestors are white college kids from what I see.

You responded to the destruction as a result of these Palestinian protests. First of all, most of the folks coming into this country are from Latin America, not Palestine. These immigrants ain’t part of these protests.

I believe that many of these universities have hired these immigrant wack job professors that are teaching their views to the students. They are having an ill affect on the brains of these students. The young are easily influenced.

I believe that many of these universities have hired these immigrant wack job professors that are teaching their views to the students. They are having an ill affect on the brains of these students. The young are easily influenced.
Dude, you are seriously, seriously reaching now and your argument has turned into ignorance. So now you saying that these students are being taught by immigrant wack job professors. I would go out on a limb and say that over 80% of college professors are American born.

For the sake of your argument, are you trying to say that in a German born thermodynamics instructor is teaching an engineering student to support the Palestinians? Are you serious? You right wingers are loosing your minds over this immigrant and Palestinian stuff.

Dude, you are seriously, seriously reaching now and your argument has turned into ignorance. So now you saying that these students are being taught by immigrant wack job professors. I would go out on a limb and say that over 80% of college professors are American born.

For the sake of your argument, are you trying to say that in a German born thermodynamics instructor is teaching an engineering student to support the Palestinians? Are you serious? You right wingers are loosing your minds over this immigrant and Palestinian stuff.
Not saying that at all. These universities hire all types of professors. It’s my belief these wack job instructors are pushing things that are not what America is about.

Reactions: bonefish1

It seems as those the blm folks have joined in. After all, they hate the US as well. And, they love to wear masks. It works well for them.

It seems as those the blm folks have joined in. After all, they hate the US as well. And, they love to wear masks. It works well for them.
I don’t know much about BLM, the so-called organization. But like I said before there are some blacks that do empathize with the Palestinians. As far as the coverage of the protestors on TV, I do not see many blacks involved in the uprisings on the PWI college campuses. There have been peaceful protests on some of the HBCU campuses but no one attacking the police like the PWI campuses..

Last edited:
I don’t know much about BLM, the so-called organization. But like I said before there are some blacks that do empathize with the Palestinians. As as the coverage of the protestors on TV, I do not see many blacks involved in the uprisings on the PWI college campuses. There have been protests on some of the HBCU campuses but no one attacking the police yet.
Hard to understand why so few are tolerated that affect so many.

I don’t know much about BLM, the so-called organization. But like I said before there are some blacks that do empathize with the Palestinians. As far as the coverage of the protestors on TV, I do not see many blacks involved in the uprisings on the PWI college campuses. There have been peaceful protests on some of the HBCU campuses but no one attacking the police like the PWI campuses..
Look closer.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68909942
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68909942

I just told you that I did not see MANY blacks involved in the PWI protests. I did not say none were. I have been saying all along that a lot of blacks have been empathizing with the Palestinians.
You realize that this kid is one of the organizers? Not just a participant. How many other examples you want?

Also why are they empathetic with the Palestinian? Is it because there is a hint of anti-Semitism in certain groups in the African American community? Geez. I grew up in a multi racial area and I heard it.

Need examples? Sharpton and Freddie’s Fashion Mart? Louis Farrakhan? Members of the squad? BLM founders/luxury real estate moguls? Chicago BLM circulating the flier shortly after 10/7 the flier with the hang glider honoring the Hamas attackers?

It’s kinda crazy isn’t it? The Jewish community was one of the strongest and longest allies in the civil rights movement and here they are in 2024: “Oppressors. Colonizers. Nazis.”

You realize that this kid is one of the organizers? Not just a participant. How many other examples you want?

Also why are they empathetic with the Palestinian? Is it because there is a hint of anti-Semitism in certain groups in the African American community? Geez. I grew up in a multi racial area and I heard it.

Need examples? Sharpton and Freddie’s Fashion Mart? Louis Farrakhan? Members of the squad? BLM founders/luxury real estate moguls? Chicago BLM circulating the flier shortly after 10/7 the flier with the hang glider honoring the Hamas attackers?

It’s kinda crazy isn’t it? The Jewish community was one of the strongest and longest allies in the civil rights movement and here they are in 2024: “Oppressors. Colonizers. Nazis.”
You are correct, a lot of Jewish folks were allies of the civil rights movement. In 1964, two Jewish men Michael Schwerner, and Andrew Goodman along with a black dude James Cheney were tortured and killed by the KKK. They traveled to the South to register black Americans to vote. Apparently, there is a common ground among some blacks, some whites, and others when it comes to anti-Semitism.

You are correct, a lot of Jewish folks were allies of the civil rights movement. In 1964, two Jewish men Michael Schwerner, and Andrew Goodman along with a black dude James Cheney were tortured and killed by the KKK. They traveled to the South to register black Americans to vote. Apparently, there is a common ground among some blacks, some whites, and others when it comes to anti-Semitism.
But why do you think a 20 year old college student is sympathetic to Palestinians?

Is this something they talk about at home? Is this a big topic at church?

I can tell you where these pasty white kids and harpy AWFULs get it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
But why do you think a 20 year old college student is sympathetic to Palestinians?

Is this something they talk about at home? Is this a big topic at church?

I can tell you where these pasty white kids and harpy AWFULs get it.
I think it's disinformation from social media. Also, most folks don't read the Bible. Particularly Psalm 122:6.

I think it's disinformation from social media. Also, most folks don't read the Bible. Particularly Psalm 122:6.

Wow we agree.

Instagram & Tik Tock primary culprits. Something like 53 pro terrorist items to 1 pro Israeli.

Younger people are easier targets for that too as sometimes passions out pace logic and thought in that age

We also agree that prayer and God's word can help any situation.

Nice post.

How does praying for peace in Jeru. connect with the Israeli-Hamas war?
God gave that called Cannan to Israel. Through disobedience and wars the Jewish people lost that land. Meanwhile, the land was called Palestine when the British took control of it after WW1. In 1948 the British to gain Jewish support gave that land back to the Jewish people. Since then there were squabbles with the Arabs and Palestinian ever since. So basically, the Bible says that we have to pray for the peace for Jerusalem. So we should support Israel, not the Palestinians in this war.

God gave that called Cannan to Israel. Through disobedience and wars the Jewish people lost that land. Meanwhile, the land was called Palestine when the British took control of it after WW1. In 1948 the British to gain Jewish support gave that land back to the Jewish people. Since then there were squabbles with the Arabs and Palestinian ever since. So basically, the Bible says that we have to pray for the peace for Jerusalem. So we should support Israel, not the Palestinians in this war.

Key part there is God gave land originally to Israel. It was His to give as all land is. Thus Israel as a Zionist colonizer of the land God gave is a false narrative. It is their land.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT