ADVERTISEMENT

Great season, Boilers. Purdue will be back.

BoilerDeac

All-American
Oct 21, 2014
New York, NY
Hell of a season. So grateful to have been alive to see this run, and to enjoy it with my dad and family.

Make no mistake about it: this is another step on the path, and the Boilers will be back.

Braden, Loyer, Colvin, Heide, TKR, Catchings, Harris...Purdue isn't going anywhere.

Hell of a season. So grateful to have been alive to see this run, and to enjoy it with my dad and family.

Make no mistake about it: this is another step on the path, and the Boilers will be back.

Braden, Loyer, Colvin, Heide, TKR, Catchings, Harris...Purdue isn't going anywhere.

I would add CMP as the main cog, that will always insure competitiveness.

Fletcher if he stays in West Lafayette will start at the beginning of the season but Harris will replace him sometime after. Loyer is too slow.
Colvin was highly overrated by this publication. He will not start but will play some next year. Catchings keeps him on the bench.

Fletcher if he stays in West Lafayette will start at the beginning of the season but Harris will replace him sometime after. Loyer is too slow.
Colvin was highly overrated by this publication. He will not start but will play some next year. Catchings keeps him on the bench.
The hot takes come out of the woodwork. Fletcher transferring? Come on. Final four 2025 in our backyard. Broke through the final four ceiling….

The hot takes come out of the woodwork. Fletcher transferring? Come on. Final four 2025 in our backyard. Broke through the final four ceiling….

Just a slight correction - 2025 Final Four is in San Antonio, but the Midwest Regional is in Indianapolis next year and Final Four the following year (2026).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT