ADVERTISEMENT

Grace

Schmedly_Whiplash

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2022
Not sure if many know about Grace college but at their small school level they were last year one of the best teams in the country. 31-4 last year, won their conference and tourney. Have 9 or 10 jr/sr returning and that Malone (?) kid (center) is one of the favorites for NPOY at that level. They did lose a kid to graduation that was their best player.
Not saying that means it's a bigger "win" than it was, just that this was no mediocre small school. And Malone could play in the Big 10 for sure.

Not sure if many know about Grace college but at their small school level they were last year one of the best teams in the country. 31-4 last year, won their conference and tourney. Have 9 or 10 jr/sr returning and that Malone (?) kid (center) is one of the favorites for NPOY at that level. They did lose a kid to graduation that was their best player.
Not saying that means it's a bigger "win" than it was, just that this was no mediocre small school. And Malone could play in the Big 10 for sure.
I agree Schmed. Malone would be a rotation player on every Big 10 team and a starter at most of them. No coincidence that they had an 8-0 run in the first half and a 12-0 run in the second when we only had 1 starter in the game.

I went to high school with their head coach. Scott was a really good player for a team that went to State despite a significant athletic deficit. He knows basketball, and is a great guy. I wouldn't be totally surprised if he gets interest from bigger schools at some point.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT