ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Sindelar

Nov 18, 2004
I thought that I saw somewhere that Elijah Sindelar got hurt at the end of the season. I haven't really heard anything about it after that.

What is his injury status??

Wow...that is too bad. Is he still planning on enrolling in January? Ready for next year??

Just off of rough timing, Im sure he can get back by the start of next year (9 months). Sincerely hope for multiple reasons that he shirts. Sans a 2010 senario, it would be an epic fail even for this staff to want to play him at all next year.

Perhaps we will throw him just enough snaps to burn his shirt while still keeping enough away from him where he cant build on experience Monteroso style

Originally posted by boiler17:

Just off of rough timing, Im sure he can get back by the start of next year (9 months). Sincerely hope for multiple reasons that he shirts. Sans a 2010 senario, it would be an epic fail even for this staff to want to play him at all next year.

Perhaps we will throw him just enough snaps to burn his shirt while still keeping enough away from him where he cant build on experience Monteroso style
He was going to have to shirt no matter what, there just isn't any room for it, and from the interview I saw he said he was happy to do whatever was needed including redshirting. This seals it. There is no reason for him to play next year unless somehow all three hell I'd say 4 QBs ahead of him if there is a scout or walk-on guy next year, blow out there ACL. Need some separation. He sounded like he anticipated shirting anyway so I'm not worried, I just want him to still sign and come early. I believe he's going to be an engineer so the extra year and a half might help, or get him through grad school.

what became of montereso this year? I was at the bucket game and didnt see him on the sidelines.l did he get hurt and not travel with team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT