ADVERTISEMENT

How are we getting to 13 Scholarships

I watched Paint on a webcast with Andy Katz. Here is the basics of what he said returning players he listed them all by name Smith, Loyer, TKR, Furst, Waddel, Colvin, Berg and Heide = 8 returners. Kept referring to the six recruits mainly about getting them all up to speed. Said Purdue is fortunate to have all of them. Mentioned that Berg got screwed when Zach came back. Said 2 may redshirt but way too early to even guess who. Katz blew it why not point out that equals 14 players he didn't mention the elephant in the room.
Very interesting comment regarding Berg.

I heard that Berg (shot Put) Heide (high Jump) are joining the Track and Field Team, Colvin (linebacker) and Smith(free safety) are joining the football team. All on scholarship thus freeing up 4 scholies for the BB team. lol
I guess that makes as much sense any anything else being proposed. lol
I heard Loyer will play 1st base moving his scholarship to baseball. Wadell will join the chess club moving his scholarship to an academic one.

Frees up 2 more spots.

I watched Paint on a webcast with Andy Katz. Here is the basics of what he said returning players he listed them all by name Smith, Loyer, TKR, Furst, Waddel, Colvin, Berg and Heide = 8 returners. Kept referring to the six recruits mainly about getting them all up to speed. Said Purdue is fortunate to have all of them. Mentioned that Berg got screwed when Zach came back. Said 2 may redshirt but way too early to even guess who. Katz blew it why not point out that equals 14 players he didn't mention the elephant in the room.
I noticed that too. They've obviously found a loophole/solution to the problem. Painter sounds like he expects all 14 guys on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT