ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Like I said, get your talking points in order. Might take a few days for all of you to get in since. That's a good start.

But it doesn't really address the the fact that this president couldn't even keep himself safe, let alone the country. Nor does it explain his making fun of mask wearing since the beginning, even giving it to Joe at the debate.

He has been wrong at most every turn in this pandemic and now he gets the ultimate humiliation, deservedly so.
Define keeping himself safe? You act like it's a death sentence to get the virus. No one has ever argued the virus was not contagious. It's just not nearly as lethal as it's made out to be. Pneumonia is far more lethal.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Define keeping himself safe? You act like it's a death sentence to get the virus. No one has ever argued the virus was not contagious. It's just not nearly as lethal as it's made out to be. Pneumonia is far more lethal.

The contortions you go through to defend the reckless behavior of this administration would be admirable if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic.

Reactions: indy35
Isn’t there a Proud Boys initiation you should be at right now?
Shouldn't you be burning down and looting Democrat controlled cities right now?
The contortions you go through to defend the reckless behavior of this administration would be admirable if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic.
I've held the same stance the entire time. It's contagious, but not deadly. We shouldn't have any form of lockdown right now. Wear masks in crowds and wash hands as often as possible. Outside of that we shouldn't be living our lives any differently than we did before.

So you're going to revert to the excuses from 6 months ago? Why don't you bring up flu deaths next?

I said nothing about a death sentence. You're projecting all this fear on me and others......like telling people to calm down. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

Keeping safe means NOT GETTING THE VIRUS 10 months after you learned about it. It has nothing to do with weather he's going to die.

Lol. Are we turning the corner now that Trump has gotten it? Or it will finally just go away now that he's infected? Is he going to contradict on the experts that try to treat him, since he knows more than the CDC? Can he blame the governor of Washington DC? If he didn't get tested would he not have the virus?
How many more instances would you like of him completely fcking up his reaction to this pandemic?
It doesn't matter how he reacts to contracting the virus. The fact that he did shows how utterly clueless his "policy" has been.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
If President Slick ask him to sell his crib and move to Guyana and drink Flav-Or-Aid, he will do it in a heartbeat.

So you're going to revert to the excuses from 6 months ago? Why don't you bring up flu deaths next?

I said nothing about a death sentence. You're projecting all this fear on me and others......like telling people to calm down. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

Keeping safe means NOT GETTING THE VIRUS 10 months after you learned about it. It has nothing to do with weather he's going to die.

Lol. Are we turning the corner now that Trump has gotten it? Or it will finally just go away now that he's infected? Is he going to contradict on the experts that try to treat him, since he knows more than the CDC? Can he blame the governor of Washington DC? If he didn't get tested would he not have the virus?
How many more instances would you like of him completely fcking up his reaction to this pandemic?
It doesn't matter how he reacts to contracting the virus. The fact that he did shows how utterly clueless his "policy" has been.
Nothing has changed with Trump getting it.

Can you name a developed country that doesn't still have cases? There is no completely getting rid of the virus, dumbass. Covid will be with us for the rest of our lives. The vaccine will make it so fewer people get it, but it will be here just like the flu is. You are an idiot if you think differently. People are going to get it. Some will even die from it like they do the flu and pneumonia.

The panic is BS. At some point we will get back to our normal lives without masks or anything.

Can you name a developed country that doesn't still have cases? There is no completely getting rid of the virus, dumbass. Covid will be with us for the rest of our lives. The vaccine will make it so fewer people get it, but it will be here just like the flu is. You are an idiot if you think differently. People are going to get it. Some will even die from it like they do the flu and pneumonia.

The panic is BS. At some point we will get back to our normal lives without masks or anything.

Saying nothing has changed with Trump getting it is possibly the dumbest thing you’ve said, and there’s a lot to choose from.

The folks on here chastising anyone making comments about Trump and saying he will be fine and that this is no big deal would be apoplectic if Biden had it; they’d predicting certain death and saying he should drop out of the race. They’ll deny that, of course, but that’s exactly what would be happening.
You are so full of it!

Saying nothing has changed with Trump getting it is possibly the dumbest thing you’ve said, and there’s a lot to choose from.
What has changed? Absolutely nothing. It's a highly contagious virus that has a 99+% recovery rate. That's the same as it was yesterday morning.

Am I though, Bruce? There’s no shortage of glee by folks on here pushing the dementia narrative. Odds are really good I’d be making a safe bet.
You are so full of it!
Besides the dementia narrative, which they've all jumped on full bore. all you have to do is look at how they reacted when Hillary Clinton had pneumonia. You would have thought she was on death's door.

Last edited:
We'll see. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to Trump tweets and this comes at a very convenient time for him. This changes the headlines, it will keep him out of sight, other than tweets, and has the added benefit of generating some sympathy. It's smells too much of reality TV drama and timing. I project a recovery the likes of which no one has even seen before, we will hear how his drs. said they had never seen anything like it...

Dem Alert...Trump has COVID is a Hoax!!!!

Reactions: Fansince72
We'll see. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to Trump tweets and this comes at a very convenient time for him. This changes the headlines, it will keep him out of sight, other than tweets, and has the added benefit of generating some sympathy. It's smells too much of reality TV drama and timing. I project a recovery the likes of which no one has even seen before, we will hear how his drs. said they had never seen anything like it...
Maybe this is Trump's October surprise?

We have been conditioned to not believe so much stuff that he says that the lines between truth and fiction are very blurred with him.

Michelle Obama was not the President. There is nothing in the Constitution about what happens if the First Lady gets sick or dies or is incapacitated. Almost nothing is being said or written about Melanie because it is of no importance. I am sorry that she has it but it is not in any way, the same as the President of the United States.
Does he have a mistress name Melanie we don’t know about? j/k.
He probably does, but the name is Hope Hicks.

This isn't panic. This is laughter at the irony.

A recap of Covid is not necessary. We all understand just fine.

This is about the leader of the greatest country in the world getting Covid after telling us for 8 months WHAT A GREAT JOB HE'S BEEN DOING SOLVING THE PROBLEM. This is about our leader who has been making fun of people who wear masks, who said it would just go away, who has been still holding rallies.

You people can divert and deflect all you want. The president looks like a fool.

This will further expose the hate from Democrats and their supporters. So easy to predict

B.S. He was mocking Joe Biden for wearing a mask during the debate. His attitude was easy to predict. Will he change? Will he show some respect towards people taking precautions and for those who have lost loved ones to this? Give me a break.

Besides the dementia narrative, which they've all jumped on full bore. all you have to do is look at how they reacted when Hillary Clinton had pneumonia. You would have thought she was on death's door.

Here's Donnie!

41277_7378781_1450822_d07bade3_image.jpg

Reactions: Mobes
He will recover from it like 99+% of people who get it.
For the record, Donald falls into the higher risk category by age alone.

Remember this thread: https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...s-for-those-infected-by-the-ccp-virus.197209/

So it isn't 99%, it's 94.6%. Still pretty good odds, but 1 in 20 is bad enough odds that there is justification for the media being concerned.

Also, in addition to his higher weight category, he is also on blood pressure medication.

I am still fairly confident he will recover, and he will have the best healthcare in the world, but there's enough there to not be flippant about it.

Remember this thread: https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...s-for-those-infected-by-the-ccp-virus.197209/

So it isn't 99%, it's 94.6%. Still pretty good odds, but 1 in 20 is bad enough odds that there is justification for the media being concerned.
No its not 94.6% for Trump. Thats not how stats work at individual level. Thats like saying a 74 year old has the same odds of dying tomorrow from any cause.....as an 85 year old.

You would need more data to calculate the actual survival odds, but its likely close to 99% for Trump.

This isn't panic. This is laughter at the irony.

A recap of Covid is not necessary. We all understand just fine.

This is about the leader of the greatest country in the world getting Covid after telling us for 8 months WHAT A GREAT JOB HE'S BEEN DOING SOLVING THE PROBLEM. This is about our leader who has been making fun of people who wear masks, who said it would just go away, who has been still holding rallies.

You people can divert and deflect all you want. The president looks like a fool.
Show me where he said people aren't getting it? He said people really aren't dying from it, which is true. If I tell you that the flu is not a big deal, and I get the flu, it doesn't make it inaccurate. I know I will recover just like I know I will recover if I get covid.

It will only strengthen the President's position that we shouldn't be locked down in any capacity when he, his family, and their staff all recover. He made fun of Biden for wearing a mask when he wasn't around anyone. People who do that look like fools.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Show me where he said people aren't getting it? He said people really aren't dying from it, which is true. If I tell you that the flu is not a big deal, and I get the flu, it doesn't make it inaccurate. I know I will recover just like I know I will recover if I get covid.

It will only strengthen the President's position that we shouldn't be locked down in any capacity when he, his family, and their staff all recover. He made fun of Biden for wearing a mask when he wasn't around anyone. People who do that look like fools.

Except we aren’t “locked down” and never were. You can still go to Top Golf. Quit being so dramatic.

Also, in addition to his higher weight category, he is also on blood pressure medication.

I am still fairly confident he will recover, and he will have the best healthcare in the world, but there's enough there to not be flippant about it.

hospitalization-death-by-age-lg.jpg

Except we aren’t “locked down” and never were. You can still go to Top Golf. Quit being so dramatic.
Some states are locked down still. I'm saying there should be no restrictions on anything. If in large groups wear a mask. Right now there are many industries that have restrictions (ie. restaurant capacities, sporting event capacities, theme park capacities, cruises aren't allowed, ect). There should be no restrictions.

Some states are locked down still. I'm saying there should be no restrictions on anything. If in large groups wear a mask. Right now there are many industries that have restrictions (ie. restaurant capacities, sporting event capacities, theme park capacities, cruises aren't allowed, ect). There should be no restrictions.

Going for that herd immunity approach huh? You should attend Trump rally and see how that works out. Oh wait

Bottom line: The president will now look WEAK going into the election - NO energy, NO brains & NO reason to trust him on COVID.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT