ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives Against Trump

That is only if one accepts your view. I find the President juvenile, boorish, uneducated, etc., etc., but candidly would never support impeachment over any such trivialities. I have voted in every Presidential election since I was able, some winners, some losers, but have never considered impeachment as an alternative for several winners that I detested, apart from Nixon and it wasn'tsimply that he won. My support for the Trump impeachment has been articulated several times in various threads. It is not a position that I have any joy in taking, nor is it based upon his personality or that I cannot accept that he won the election. It is solely and completely based upon my view of his conduct related to the office which he holds. His letter today to Speaker Pelosi serves to significantly reinforce my beliefs. I realize that you, and others disagree, and I don't believe that I have ever suggested that such was anything but honest, heartfelt, and what you believe to be in the best interest of the nation. Thus, I find it terribly offensive that you, and virtually every other Trump supporter, ascribe inherently amoral and irresponsible reasons for my belief. Imho, the reason you do that is you have allowed yourself to succumb to a major part of the very vileness of Trump which I abhor, but don't base my impeachment support upon, his inability to accept people of good conscience can disagree. It is that approach to politics that I believe is very likely to destroy our nation as it has endured. I lament it but think that is our destiny.
My apologies if I offended you.

To be fair, what you ascribe to Trump goes both ways. Most hardcore Ds cannot accept people of good conscience disagree either. Case in point - indy35 on this very board. In his mind, Rs evil, Progressives saintly (even though most Progressives don’t recognize “saints and sinners” in the religious context).

Polarization did not start with Trump, and it will not end when Trump leaves office (in Jan 2025 ;)). It was bad under Clinton, and has only gotten worse since. It was bad under Obama and is worse under Trump. Admittedly, he has not helped tamp down polarization in any way. He seems to want to encourage it. Truth is, Obama did too in his own way. Trump was elected, at least partially, as a reaction to Obama and the policies he espoused.

The lesson I’ve learned from you is that you’re completely biased, tone deaf and obtuse.
Come on now. I taught you that the National Enquirer is not a legitimate news source. You thought it was a “fact” that Obama visited gay bath houses because you saw it in the National Enquirer. That was a good lesson for you. What about gerrymandering? You made some utterly ridiculous claims about that, I had to teach you the facts. Surely you remember all that?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
One could easily argue that WINNING an election endows some people with an almost comical belief in the resulting non-existent mandate that it spawned....
One could argue and you are living proof makes that some one become a total delusional F*** . Granted you likely were one before that

Last edited:
Come on now. I taught you that the National Enquirer is not a legitimate news source. You thought it was a “fact” that Obama visited gay bath houses because you saw it in the National Enquirer. That was a good lesson for you. What about gerrymandering? You made some utterly ridiculous claims about that, I had to teach you the facts. Surely you remember all that?
Every post you make like this only proves my point. BTW, it wasn’t the National Enquirer.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Pharmacology has come a long way in the 21st century. Anti-Psychotics are now safe and effective for the overwhelming % of the population. We're all hoping that their pharmacodynamics provide effective relief for you. Good luck.
Wow, did you post that as W before you liked it as 35? You guys are such a cute couple! HAHAHA . You obviously seem to know quite a bit about drugs. Lots of experience?

Every post you make like this only proves my point. BTW, it wasn’t the National Enquirer.
I’m cringing for you, that’s really embarrassing. You actually still believe it? Then you have the gall to call someone else obtuse?

Last edited:
As noted more than a dozen times, since I'm not speaking to you...stay out of a 2-way conversation.
Im am sorry , jerk..........I forgot you and 35 are the same person . BTW I DON"T CARE!!!! I will post a reply to any post I feel like. I dont who you think you are? I dont care !!! Its a free board and you have no say in what response I respond to. Go take youe meds and get some sleep.

Poor guy. Mean liberals expect you to attempt to make rational arguments and provide evidence for your ludicrous claims. That’s not a free speech issue, that’s a don’t be ignorant issue.

I love that you start off your post talking about animosity and reasoning with people. How you used to be guilt of that in the past. Then immediately go on deranged rant about the “real reasons” for the impeachment. Bravo, real comedy right there.
Could you transpose that in to some form of English for us? What makes what you have to say more important than any one else?

Wow, did you post that as W before you liked it as 35? You guys are such a cute couple! HAHAHA . You obviously seem to know quite a bit about drugs. Lots of experience?
SquirrelPerson...psychosis is no laughing matter.
Those of us on here just wish that you'd head on down to some Free Clinic for the diagnosis that will set you on a path to mental health.
Good luck.

Could you transpose that in to some form of English for us? What makes what you have to say more important than any one else?
If you EVER had anything to say here that's intelligible...we might be able to judge its relative importance.
So far it's been a neverending loop of resentment recitation...…..nothing more....

You seem to live there with W why don't you ask for help?

Squirrel, don't let yourself be drug to the level of 25 and his twin double.
They live on this board and continually be-little anyone making right wing positive comments.
They have no intelligent inputs just personal attacks.
I won't put them on ignore because I come on here every couple of days and get a big laugh out of their obsession.

One could argue and you are living proof makes that some one become a total delusional F*** . Granted you likely were one before that
Gee whiz, SquirrelPerson…...….We all thought that after 138 straight garbage posts...that you were ready to actually join a conversation. !!

Instead of indulging your.....you know,....crazy side....

They live on this board and continually be-little anyone making right wing positive comments.
I won't put them on ignore because I come on here every couple of days and get a big laugh out of their obsession.
I do too. They dont get to me. I really don't care but I do kind of like fueling his obvious problems! It is both laughable and sad at the same time.

Gee whiz, SquirrelPerson…...….We all thought that after 138 straight garbage posts...that you were ready to actually join a conversation. !!

Instead of indulging your.....you know,....crazy side....
Hey W35 person after how ever many combined posts you have? All you do is belittle people and be nasty, you are the smallest of the small W35person. You are obsessed dude. You just can't handle when someone goes against you, you turn into a total obsessed jerk. I don't care .

Hey W35 person after how ever many combined posts you have? All you do is belittle people and be nasty, you are the smallest of the small W35person. You are obsessed dude. You just can't handle when someone goes against you, you turn into a total obsessed jerk. I don't care .

A gem of an articulate post, if I may say so, myself.
Unmatched in its clarity and attention to grammatical detail.
Former English teacher ??

You're a little confused. Your friend, unfortunately, originated the mindless, paranoid posts that started months ago...not anyone else. They brought response, and then further insanity.

There are countless posts of conservative advocacy that bring standard conversational replies. To suggest that only those left-of -center posters lack common etiquette, here, is disingenuous.
As a general rule, the farther posts are separated from truth...the higher the intensity level of the rebuttal.
Anytime an individual response is deemed unworthy of this board.....I, for one, have no problem with reading a complaint.
(P.S. - all this stuff is just, basically, a relatively trivial way to spend time. Roughly 2,000,000 light years from an "obsession" )

To suggest that only those left-of -center posters lack common etiquette, here, is disingenuous

Reactions: glidresquirrel
To suggest that only those left-of -center posters lack common etiquette, here, is disingenuous
Still mad we got into the big argument where you kept saying Kaepernick was calling for the killing of cops? You were adamant that it happened but of course could never produce the proof. If you guys on the right wouldn't keep saying all of these blatantly dishonest delusions statements, we wouldn't have to fact check you so harshly.

Still mad we got into the big argument where you kept saying Kaepernick was calling for the killing of cops? You were adamant that it happened but of course could never produce the proof. If you guys on the right wouldn't keep saying all of these blatantly dishonest delusions statements, we wouldn't have to fact check you so harshly.

My bad Kaepernick used his NFL influence to try to reduce the racial tension and riots caused by this racial tension in this country, by wearing socks with pictures of pigs dressed up as cops. Right after BLM was chanting fry cops like bacon and how do we want them 'dead" when do we want it NOW' Kaepernic like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Jr. make millions by promoting anything racist.

My bad Kaepernick used his NFL influence to try to reduce the racial tension and riots caused by this racial tension in this country, by wearing socks with pictures of pigs dressed up as cops. Right after BLM was chanting fry cops like bacon and how do we want them 'dead" when do we want it NOW' Kaepernic like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Jr. make millions by promoting anything racist.
Are you honestly saying that if people like Kaepernic, Sharpton, Jackson... would just stop pointing out racism, racism would cease to exist?

Are you honestly saying that if people like Kaepernic, Sharpton, Jackson... would just stop pointing out racism, racism would cease to exist?
Of course not, they would all be alive. They just wouldn't have a financial portfolio in the black.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
We'll be sure to remember that you, BoilerJS, will forever serve as the gold standard for the usage of impeccable manners in your visits to the General Discussion Board. Dignity and mutual respect have always been the cornerstone for each and every one of your contributions, here. And as such, may Indy35 and I now pass along our profound indebtedness to you with regard to the honor of being singled out for your praise. We can assure you that your comment will receive all the consideration that it deserves.
Sincerely, W's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT