ADVERTISEMENT

Come On Ingram!

Well we made his top 10 but that’s no surprise. My question is....if Michigan wanted this kid why wait to offer until the day before he cuts his list? Don’t fall for that crap Harrison!
Stanford and UNC are the bigger worries. UM made his top 10 though.

If I was Painter, I'd be on the horn with Carsen Ewards, asking him for his help in putting the full court press on his fellow Texan.
CE showed that if you're good enough, Painter will let you do whatever you want on offense. That's a HUGE selling point for a guy with NBA aspirations.

Reactions: Schnelk
There will be 8 to 10 players in the 2021 class to do this Go to the D league and make money Instead of going to college

If I was Painter, I'd be on the horn with Carsen Ewards, asking him for his help in putting the full court press on his fellow Texan.
CE showed that if you're good enough, Painter will let you do whatever you want on offense. That's a HUGE selling point for a guy with NBA aspirations.

Obviously we wouldn't know right now if that's happening, but I'm sure Carsen's been brought up many times.

Reactions: Purdue85
Carsen has been an ambassador for Purdue but it gets tricky now that he is a pro .

Carsen has been an ambassador for Purdue but it gets tricky now that he is a pro .

How so? Not from an NCAA legality perspective. He's just a fan now. Not paid by the university.

There's lots of programs where the alum players get involved in recruiting. Painter doesn't have a better story to tell than to show what Carsen built himself into and was given the freedom by Painter on the court to showcase his talents.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
There is some limitation as to what alums can do, because they are by definition, boosters. But a phone call hardly seems like something that would be a limitation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT