ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Officer Receives Offensive Messages During His Congressional Testimony

When you see the pleas from those arrested saying "trump told me to" over and over again, it's pretty clear what the message was and that it was received loud and clear.

Trump's response during the insurrection also show's he had no remorse.

I asked for a quote from trump that was a call to force or violence, not liberal mental gymnastics and word play. Don’t you guys get exhausted trying to make shit up and reasons to blame trump for everything?

Michael Cohen, Trump's attorney said that Trump never tells you directly to do something, he just makes suggestions for what he wants accomplished.
Are you really trying to insinuate that Trump is indirect? Really? Donald Trump? He may be a lot of things but one thing he’s not is indirect. Cohen is going to say whatever he thinks people will want to hear to get himself off the hook.

It's being investigated (day 3) right now. Why do you want to hide from finding the truth? It's because you already know the truth, you support a want to be dictator and the party you support is complicit.

You dance for a political party here daily (actually, more so than any other poster) when you start a half dozen new threads over topics that even the most sensitive snowflakes wouldn't bother crying about.

Have you reread your posts lately? Talk about "weak". "LOL"

I've never blocked anyone because their "mean" to me. "LOL". You are still are having a hard time with reading comprehension.

When are you going to change your screen name again? What a bobblehead. "vagina city"? Are you going through puberty?
What truth is going to come out that will prevent this from happening again? What is to be gained from this investigation?

I asked for a quote from trump that was a call to force or violence, not liberal mental gymnastics and word play. Don’t you guys get exhausted trying to make shit up and reasons to blame trump for everything?
That pussy wins the gold medal in mental gymnastics every day. The dancing for Democrats is an around the clock sport.

What truth is going to come out that will prevent this from happening again? What is to be gained from this investigation?
To make white liberals feel better and to paint Trump supporters and all Republicans as enemies of the state. That's what is to be gained.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Are you really trying to insinuate that Trump is indirect? Really? Donald Trump? He may be a lot of things but one thing he’s not is indirect. Cohen is going to say whatever he thinks people will want to hear to get himself off the hook.
Yup. Why did Cohen go to jail but Trump didn't? Individual 1 is who wanted Cohen to hide where the money to pay off Stormy came from and Individual 1 never faced any criminal prosecution. Why is that? Cohen did exactly what Individual 1 wanted. Trump has been around the system long enough not to make direct statements that might get him indicted. He learned that from Roy Cohn-who was a really greasy but smart lawyer.

You’re doing exactly what the Democrats want out of this commission. Put the blame on all Trump supporters and lump all Republicans into enemies of the state. Hide from what truth? Who killed Babbitt? Why won’t Pelosi release the tapes of the officer who supposedly had the N word chanted at him? Arrest whoever you want to arrest. Put them in jail forever if it’s what the pussy libs like you want. You’ll never be happy until there’s one party rule. Why are you laughing so much at nothing? The Democrats are proud having such soft male supporters. You’re such a weasely little white lib. Block some more people because of that vagina. Did you cry with Schiff during his cry?
Trolling the troll is becoming a pretty nice way to pass my time. Please never go away. Seeing your angry responses makes me giggle. The "LOL" is taking from your old moniker to make fun of you but you are too dumb to realize. It's not a surprise that it has to be spelled out for you.

Babbitt killed Babbitt. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Again, you're here going after the police who are protecting the capitol and supporting the insurrectionist. You really are a loser. The party of "back the blue" was always full of sh**. It's the same thing was waving around American (and sometime confederate) flags while wiping their asses with the constitution. Just a lot of fake "patriotism".

There is only one party intent on trying to overturn a free and fair election. You are the party of wanting authoritarian rule. You are the party that wants to legislate themselves into not being able to lose elections. The party of "the Christians" have sure turned to the devil.

Reactions: indy35 and Bill4411
The insurrectionists believed trump told them to. Do you think that happened by accident? Surely you're not that naïve.

Trump gleefully watch the events unfold. He liked what he saw while everyone else was horrified. That's the icing on the cake.

Does trump take office next week? I have a hard time keeping up with the Lindell and QAnon crazies.

Corrective actions always come after determining root cause. I'm sure you understand that logic?

Trolling the troll is becoming a pretty nice way to pass my time. Please never go away. Seeing your angry responses makes me giggle. The "LOL" is taking from your old moniker to make fun of you but you are too dumb to realize. It's not a surprise that it has to be spelled out for you.

Babbitt killed Babbitt. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Again, you're here going after the police who are protecting the capitol and supporting the insurrectionist. You really are a loser. The party of "back the blue" was always full of sh**. It's the same thing was waving around American (and sometime confederate) flags while wiping their asses with the constitution. Just a lot of fake "patriotism".

There is only one party intent on trying to overturn a free and fair election. You are the party of wanting authoritarian rule. You are the party that wants to legislate themselves into not being able to lose elections. The party of "the Christians" have sure turned to the devil.
Babbitt committed suicide? Do you have a link as bad as the ones you usually do supporting this claim? Where did I go after police or is this another dream like me telling somebody to die of AIDS? You really are a true Democrat. Make shit up with no proof because it fits what you want to believe. No reason to call me a loser, trombone boy who blasts away thinking Republicans are the party of authoritarian rule. There was one party intent for four years on overturning a free and fair election. Do you remember all of those attempts by the Democrats because they were in denial that Trump won? Remember what Hillary said? The party of "the Christians" have turned to the devil because they aren't dancers for Democrats? It may be time to quit while you're behind, you pussy white liberal. You're getting upset and you don't need to be. Just understand what this "commission" is all about, to make little snowflakes like you feel better and to demonize Trump supporters and Republicans.

The insurrectionists believed trump told them to. Do you think that happened by accident? Surely you're not that naïve.

Trump gleefully watch the events unfold. He liked what he saw while everyone else was horrified. That's the icing on the cake.

Does trump take office next week? I have a hard time keeping up with the Lindell and QAnon crazies.
Just admit you don't have a quote. No reason to be naive and go through the mental hurdles again like you always do. Gleefully? Do you have a link or video of that? Lindell and QAnon crazies are more even keeled than white liberal males.

Typical liberal mind reader. I love how you guys know what everyone is thinking and others intentions. You guys are impressive

Reactions: FreedomWins
Typical liberal mind reader. I love how you guys know what everyone is thinking and others intentions. You guys are impressive
You should have seen his mind reading when I provided him with multiple links about Biden saying racist things. Gold medal awarded in the mental gymnastics. He couldn't take it and blabbered on about Biden's intent which he claimed wasn't racist. Anything for the Democrats and dear leader Joe, even when the truth is right in front of them.

Babbitt committed suicide? Do you have a link as bad as the ones you usually do supporting this claim? Where did I go after police or is this another dream like me telling somebody to die of AIDS? You really are a true Democrat. Make shit up with no proof because it fits what you want to believe. No reason to call me a loser, trombone boy who blasts away thinking Republicans are the party of authoritarian rule. There was one party intent for four years on overturning a free and fair election. Do you remember all of those attempts by the Democrats because they were in denial that Trump won? Remember what Hillary said? The party of "the Christians" have turned to the devil because they aren't dancers for Democrats? It may be time to quit while you're behind, you pussy white liberal. You're getting upset and you don't need to be. Just understand what this "commission" is all about, to make little snowflakes like you feel better and to demonize Trump supporters and Republicans.
You really are pretending to not understand what "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" means? I've enjoyed smacking you around this week but your hyperventilating responses are becoming harder and harder to read and I don't want to be responsible for your aneurism that is surely coming soon.

Enjoy your weekend. I know it'll be sitting at your computer clicking refresh on rapid fire to make responses to an anonymous message board because you don't have a life.

You should have seen his mind reading when I provided him with multiple links about Biden saying racist things. Gold medal awarded in the mental gymnastics. He couldn't take it and blabbered on about Biden's intent which he claimed wasn't racist. Anything for the Democrats and dear leader Joe, even when the truth is right in front of them.
You didn't provide any links. Why do you have to lie?

You seem to find racism in everything. Something you claim "liberals" do.

You really are pretending to not understand what "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" means? I've enjoyed smacking you around this week but your hyperventilating responses are becoming harder and harder to read and I don't want to be responsible for your aneurism that is surely coming soon.

Enjoy your weekend. I know it'll be sitting at your computer clicking refresh on rapid fire to make responses to an anonymous message board because you don't have a life.
Stop responding when you get questioned on your dumbass statements like a good little white liberal. Walking away is easy and pussies always take the easy way out.

Don Lemon is a sexual assaulter. I don't believe anything he says.
I told you exactly where you can hear the recording directly. Why did you choose to ignore it? Your just another fake "back the blue" guy aren't you?

You didn't provide any links. Why do you have to lie?

You seem to find racism in everything. Something you claim "liberals" do.
Democrats are the party of race baiting. Don't be so naive. "'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." How many more examples do you want?

Stop responding when you get questioned on your dumbass statements like a good little white liberal. Walking away is easy and pussies always take the easy way out.
You deflect, lie, deny, misconstrue with every post. I'm responding for the pure entertainment and embarrassing you on a public forum. Sure, it's a little bit of an a**hole move, but I don't think it's too bad if I'm doing it to you who revels in it.

I understand cause and effect. The rioters say trump told them to be there. Are you saying they are lying?

The fact that trump enjoyed what was unfolding indicates it's what he wanted to happen.

Democrats are the party of race baiting. Don't be so naive. "'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." How many more examples do you want?
So you're going to admit that you are a liar? Or just confused?

I understand cause and effect. The rioters say trump told them to be there. Are you saying they are lying?

The fact that trump enjoyed what was unfolding indicates it's what he wanted to happen.
Trump encouraged his supporters to be there that day to rally and protest the electors, no one denies that, but how does that prove he incited violence? Weird point.
How do you know Trump “enjoyed” what was happening? Let me guess, an anonymous source?

Reactions: FreedomWins
You deflect, lie, deny, misconstrue with every post. I'm responding for the pure entertainment and embarrassing you on a public forum. Sure, it's a little bit of an a**hole move, but I don't think it's too bad if I'm doing it to you who revels in it.
You're embarrassing yourself and nobody cares what you have to say about anything. You do this to lift your pathetic dancing Democrat self up.

So you're going to admit that you are a liar? Or just confused?
You said Babbitt killed Babbitt and that I told somebody I wished they'd gotten AIDS. Are you going to admit that you are a liar? Or just confused? Keep cheering on the establishment during the commission hearings. I hope you and Schiff hold it together.

Trump encouraged his supporters to be there that day to rally and protest the electors, no one denies that, but how does that prove he incited violence? Weird point.
How do you know Trump “enjoyed” what was happening? Let me guess, an anonymous source?
How many protests and demonstrations happen in Washington every day? Why was the first one that trump was a part of resulted in an attack on the capitol by his supporters when none of the others do?

If not trump, who to you think convinced these people to resort to violence in mass?

Trump said nothing to try to stop the attack until 2:38 in the afternoon. This is hours after it started. His tweets from that day are public record:

How many protests and demonstrations happen in Washington every day? Why was the first one that trump was a part of resulted in an attack on the capitol by his supporters when none of the other do?

If not trump, who to you think convinced these people to resort to violence in mass?

Trump said nothing to try to stop the attack until 2:38 in the afternoon. This is hours after it started. He's tweets from that day are public record:

They were unarmed, remember? Look at you go, white weasely lib.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jrcrist
You said Babbitt killed Babbitt and that I told somebody I wished they'd gotten AIDS. Are you going to admit that you are a liar? Or just confused? Keep cheering on the establishment during the commission hearings. I hope you and Schiff hold it together.
Lame. Are you even trying anymore? "LOL" It's more fun if you have something to slap back down.

So you don't have anything of substance to say to refute? Boring.
I learned from you on how to gloss over whatever I don't want to answer. Remember? You take the easy way out like pussies do. Anything to protect that Democrat establishment and precious government.

How many protests and demonstrations happen in Washington every day? Why was the first one that trump was a part of resulted in an attack on the capitol by his supporters when none of the others do?

Trump said nothing to try to stop the attack until 2:38 in the afternoon. This is hours after it started. His tweets from that day are public record:

You’re really starting to look desperate and that’s coming from a guy who thinks Mike Lindell is going to save our democracy

Corrective actions always come after determining root cause. I'm sure you understand that logic?
So they took Trump off of social media. Muzzle the man so he can’t speak. Looks like the Democrats got their corrective action.

You’re really starting to look desperate and that’s coming from a guy who thinks Mike Lindell is going to save our democracy
These are facts. You don't have anything to refute. It is funny you openly acknowledge you're a "my pillow guy" conspiracy follower. I'm not sure if you've seen this but it's pretty funny.

So they took Trump off of social media. Muzzle the man so he can’t speak. Looks like the Democrats got their corrective action.
Who is they? Trump violated Twitter's terms of services (many times actually) and they suspended his account. He can speak anywhere he would like, but there are still repercussions for your words and you are accountable for your actions. Trump found that out.

But that has nothing to do with the insurrection investigation or harassment of a police officer by a right wing loony. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Again, the investigation is just starting (no thanks to the pubs for voting down the independent commission). Don't get the cart too far in front of the horse about conclusions yet.

These are facts. You don't have anything to refute. It is funny you openly acknowledge you're a "my pillow guy" conspiracy follower. I'm not sure if you've seen this but it's pretty funny.

You didn’t state any facts, just subjective opinions and liberal interpretations of why you think it happened.

Mike Lindell is a badass, I have no problem acknowledging that.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Who is they? Trump violated Twitter's terms of services (many times actually) and they suspended his account. He can speak anywhere he would like, but there are still repercussions for your words and you are accountable for your actions. Trump found that out.

But that has nothing to do with the insurrection investigation or harassment of a police officer by a right wing loony. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Again, the investigation is just starting (no thanks to the pubs for voting down the independent commission). Don't get the cart too far in front of the horse about conclusions yet.
They is Jack Dorsey the liberal Democrat that runs Twitter. Mark Zuckerberg you may have heard of him, runs Facebook. Google is another democratic media outlet, ever hear of that company?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT