ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Officer Receives Offensive Messages During His Congressional Testimony

That's pretty funny from the party that calls everything a "peaceful protest". Get over yourself.
Which party is that? It sure looks like the one you support to me. Crazy folks!

Do you think you have a good reputation here? Get over yourself like the other poster said is accurate. An arrogant little white weasel Democrat. The adults will be back in charge in 2022 and 2024 and you can look back at how miserable Democrat leadership was during your short reign and then be embarrassed about always dancing for them.
Don't be so triggered. You're so emotional and such a pu**y.

Are you embarrassed for still being a fluffer for the loser trump day after day on here?

When are you going to change your screen name again?

Don't be so triggered. You're so emotional and such a pu**y.

Are you embarrassed for still being a fluffer for the loser trump day after day on here?

When are you going to change your screen name again?
One of us can't get over January 6th and the other can. Somebody always talks about democracy being threatened (grow up) and the other doesn't. Who's so emotional and who's such a pussy? Where have I been a "fluffer" for Trump? The adults will be back in charge of you in 2022 and 2024 so that's something you can look forward to. Democrats can't govern.

One of us can't get over January 6th and the other can. Somebody always talks about democracy being threatened (grow up) and the other doesn't. Who's so emotional and who's such a pussy? Where have I been a "fluffer" for Trump? The adults will be back in charge of you in 2022 and 2024 so that's something you can look forward to. Democrats can't govern.
You're hardly an adult yourself, Kid. There is a difference in having interest in getting to the bottom of an insurrection (it's currently in the news) and wanting to sweep it under the rug (you). You are the one starting thread after thread and being hysterical about inconsequential topics.

Trump is squarely still a threat to democracy. Republicans kissing his ring and fawning over him are too.

You predicted a trump win in 2020. I doubt your prediction skills are going to be any better in 2022 and 2024.

You're hardly an adult yourself, Kid. There is a difference in having interest in getting to the bottom of an insurrection (it's currently in the news) and wanting to sweep it under the rug (you). You are the one starting thread after thread and being hysterical about inconsequential topics.

Trump is squarely still a threat to democracy. Republicans kissing his ring and fawning over him are too.

You predicted a trump win in 2020. I doubt your prediction skills are going to be any better in 2022 and 2024.
What happens when the "bottom" of it is gotten to? There's nothing that can be done as it happened more than 6 months ago. It's currently in the news because the Democrats want it in the news to distract the country from the Biden administration doing a terrible job thus far and the Democrats and media are always in step together. You find our president being mentally incapable of being president inconsequential? Hysterical? Read what you just typed out about Trump and Republicans still being a threat to democracy. Normal people have to be careful when encountering hysterical white liberals talking about democracy being threated. It's usually a sign of mental problems. I never predicted a Trump win in 2020. The adults will be in charge in 2022 and 2024.

It was disgusting. Did you not watch it? How many times did the witnesses use the word “insurrection”? How many times did they try to pin it on trump? It was obvious and if you buy that shit than sorry about ya.
And it is entirely on Trump with his delusional quest for a false victory. It is just like fable about the fable about the emperor who wore no clothes but the subject’s are to scared to tell him he’s naked. What a sick joke this has become. We must look like the dumbest person in the world.

What happens when the "bottom" of it is gotten to? There's nothing that can be done as it happened more than 6 months ago. It's currently in the news because the Democrats want it in the news to distract the country from the Biden administration doing a terrible job thus far and the Democrats and media are always in step together. You find our president being mentally incapable of being president inconsequential? Hysterical? Read what you just typed out about Trump and Republicans still being a threat to democracy. Normal people have to be careful when encountering hysterical white liberals talking about democracy being threated. It's usually a sign of mental problems. I never predicted a Trump win in 2020. The adults will be in charge in 2022 and 2024.
When the investigation is over you get justice and accountability for those who have culpability. You'd also be better equipped to prevent a similar tragic event in the future. There is no possible way you are the engineer you claim to be when you can't see the value of investigating a failure and developing actions to address it.

Biden is successfully getting a bipartisan infrastructure bill passed while trump is crying about it and threatening the congressmen who vote in favor (loser). That's great news! It just so happens to be at the same time as the investigation of the events of Jan 6.

Louisville Kid predicted a trump win. Are you now claiming your old screen name is someone else?

When the investigation is over you get justice and accountability for those who have culpability. You'd also be better equipped to prevent a similar tragic event in the future. There is no possible way you are the engineer you claim to be when you can't see the value of investigating a failure and developing actions to address it.

Biden is successfully getting a bipartisan infrastructure bill passed while trump is crying about it and threatening the congressmen who vote in favor (loser). That's great news! It just so happens to be at the same time as the investigation of the events of Jan 6.

Louisville Kid predicted a trump win. Are you now claiming your old screen name is someone else?
Will those who caused destruction to federal buildings and small businesses last summer face justice and accountability for their actions? They won't because they were BLMers on the right side of Democrats. How do we prevent more federal buildings harmed and small businesses being looted and destroyed? This "commission" is a politically charged show (because shows are what Democrats thrive with) designed to make all Trump supporters look like enemies of the state. It doesn't take an engineer to be able to figure that out but you do what the Democrats tell you to do which is get on a message board to talk about how bad Republicans and Trump supporters are. And that they're a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. Snowflakes which you are use that kind of rhetoric. But it's not as bad as Biden saying Facebook is killing people and that voting laws are the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War. You fit in so very well with the party full of emotional and hyperbolic pussies.

Reactions: SKYDOG
And it is entirely on Trump with his delusional quest for a false victory. It is just like fable about the fable about the emperor who wore no clothes but the subject’s are to scared to tell him he’s naked. What a sick joke this has become. We must look like the dumbest person in the world.
I agree we are the laughing stock of the world right now but I disagree with your reason why, or at least what I think you’re alluding to.

Schiff, is that you? Do you need a moment to collect yourself?
That investigation isn’t seeking any truth, it’s a partisan circus and an attempt to keep trump out of any future office. Don’t be so gullible.

Reactions: FreedomWins
That investigation isn’t seeking any truth, it’s a partisan circus and an attempt to keep trump out of any future office. Don’t be so gullible.
He's very gullible. He's a Democrat.

Mr. Italian satellites changing votes and Arizona voting fraud shouldn't be calling anyone else gullible.

Mr. Italian satellites changing votes and Arizona voting fraud shouldn't be calling anyone else gullible.
Wait until Lindell has you libs on your knees in a couple of weeks. The tears will really be flowing then. China China China

• Haha
Reactions: TMan92
Wait until Lindell has you libs on your knees in a couple of weeks. The tears will really be flowing then. China China China
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please tell me you seriously believe that. That is just too good.

Will those who caused destruction to federal buildings and small businesses last summer face justice and accountability for their actions? They won't because they were BLMers on the right side of Democrats. How do we prevent more federal buildings harmed and small businesses being looted and destroyed?

I hope anyone who breaks the law is held accountable. But why are you deflecting? Why can't you get over a couple of fires and riots that happened over a year ago. "Get over it", snowflake.
This "commission" is a politically charged show (because shows are what Democrats thrive with) designed to make all Trump supporters look like enemies of the state. It doesn't take an engineer to be able to figure that out but you do what the Democrats tell you to do which is get on a message board to talk about how bad Republicans and Trump supporters are. And that they're a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. Snowflakes which you are use that kind of rhetoric.
The democrats tried to have an independent commission. The republicans blocked it. You should go cry to them if you don't like the second choice in how to investigate what happened Jan 6th. McCarthy wanted to make it a political back and forth by trying to add members that are trump loyalists and apologists. Talk about making it a "political charged show". "LOL"

Those trump supporters ARE enemies of the state. You're here defending traitors. Not very American of you.
But it's not as bad as Biden saying Facebook is killing people and that voting laws are the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War. You fit in so very well with the party full of emotional and hyperbolic pussies.

Biden said that the disinformation that Facebook was allowing to propagate about the virus was killing people. That's absolutely true. Changing voting laws such that the politicians decides who's votes count and who wins IS a major test of the democracy of our elections. Those aren't hyperbolic at all.

Do you need me to define hyperbole for you so you'll know how to use it next time?

Reactions: Bill4411
The republicans blocked the independent investigation. The republicans want to deflect to calling it partisanship to hopefully take your attention away from the dirty laundry the investigations uncover and that they may be implicated.

The truth would make the republicans look bad so it's in their best interest to hide what they can. What's funny is this is mostly the same folks (I'm sure including yourself) who had no issue with 6 Benghazi hearings that resulted in absolutely nothing.

I hope anyone who breaks the law is held accountable. But why are you deflecting? Why can't you get over a couple of fires and riots that happened over a year ago. "Get over it", snowflake.

The democrats tried to have an independent commission. The republicans blocked it. You should go cry to them if you don't like the second choice in how to investigate what happened Jan 6th. McCarthy wanted to make it a political back and forth by trying to add members that are trump loyalists and apologists. Talk about making it a "political charged show". "LOL"

Those trump supporters ARE enemies of the state. You're here defending traitors. Not very American of you.

Biden said that the disinformation that Facebook was allowing to propagate about the virus was killing people. That's absolutely true. Changing voting laws such that the politicians decides who's votes count and who wins IS a major test of the democracy of our elections. Those aren't hyperbolic at all.

Do you need me to define hyperbole for you so you'll know how to use it next time?
It's not deflection, it's hoping anybody who breaks the law is held accountable, right? That's all I want. Point me to the part where I defended traitors. They shouldn't have done what they did. He said that about Facebook and then walked it back because he even knew it was a ridiculous thing to say. It's not hyperbolic to say those voting law changes are the biggest threat to our democracy since the Civil War? You're more of a weasely bitch that I thought if you believe that but of course you believe it because Biden said it. You must agree with your dear leader. When will you grow a penis and stop dancing for Democrats with that trombone in your hand?

It's not deflection, it's hoping anybody who breaks the law is held accountable, right? That's all I want. Point me to the part where I defended traitors. They shouldn't have done what they did. He said that about Facebook and then walked it back because he even knew it was a ridiculous thing to say. It's not hyperbolic to say those voting law changes are the biggest threat to our democracy since the Civil War? You're more of a weasely bitch that I thought if you believe that but of course you believe it because Biden said it. You must agree with your dear leader. When will you grow a penis and stop dancing for Democrats with that trombone in your hand?
I think you need me to define deflection for you too. Is english not your first language?

You defend trump and you minimize the actions of him and his supporters who engaged in treasonous actions on Jan 6th. Were you there that day?

I've read the legislation in Texas and Georgia. Have you? Can you? That's exactly what it sets out to do.

Your playground "grow a penis" quips make you sound like even more of a child than your age suggests as does your lame attempt to make fun of me because I was in the band. Go back to telling people to die from AIDS and then try to walk it back unsuccessfully. "LOL"

I think you need me to define deflection for you too. Is english not your first language?

You defend trump and you minimize the actions of him and his supporters who engaged in treasonous actions on Jan 6th. Were you there that day?

I've read the legislation in Texas and Georgia. Have you? Can you? That's exactly what it sets out to do.

Your playground "grow a penis" quips make you sound like even more of a child than your age suggests as does your lame attempt to make fun of me because I was in the band. Go back to telling people to die from AIDS and then try to walk it back unsuccessfully. "LOL"
You're doing exactly what I said all dancing Democrats are doing with January 6th which is looping all Trump supporters and Republicans into that group of crazy people. 300 people were there but you and the other hyperbolic and unstable girly Democrats make it sound like there were 30 million people there. How would you suggest I maximize instead of minimize the actions of him and his supporters? What would you like me to do? Did the legislation you read remind you of the Civil War? It didn't when I read it but that's because I'm not an emotional basketcase white liberal like you. Find me the post where I told somebody to die from AIDS. Is English not your first language?

The republicans blocked the independent investigation. The republicans want to deflect to calling it partisanship to hopefully take your attention away from the dirty laundry the investigations uncover and that they may be implicated.

The truth would make the republicans look bad so it's in their best interest to hide what they can. What's funny is this is mostly the same folks (I'm sure including yourself) who had no issue with 6 Benghazi hearings that resulted in absolutely nothing.
I’m all for the truth and all the facts, not just Nancy Pelosi’s cherry picked facts. Let’s see all the video footage from that day, let’s get testimony from all the officers there that day, not just a couple who were anti Trump prior to 1/6. Why did Pelosi block two of McCarthys picks for the commission? Why won’t Pelosi’s office release any records? What’s she got to hide if she truly wants the truth? What Republican has withheld any information?

You're doing exactly what I said all dancing Democrats are doing with January 6th which is looping all Trump supporters and Republicans into that group of crazy people. 300 people were there but you and the other hyperbolic and unstable girly Democrats make it sound like there were 30 million people there. How would you suggest I maximize instead of minimize the actions of him and his supporters? What would you like me to do? Did the legislation you read remind you of the Civil War? It didn't when I read it but that's because I'm not an emotional basketcase white liberal like you. Find me the post where I told somebody to die from AIDS. Is English not your first language?
300 people? Either your minimizing or you can't count. You don't have to maximize it either. Just call it for what it is; an attack on our democracy by use of force supported and called for by the leader you still follow and support for the better part of a year after he lost the election.

crowd-capitol-jan6-gty-ps-210119_1611068384136_hpMain_2_16x9_1600.jpg

He didn't say it reminded him of the civil war. It's the threat since the civil war (the time stamp, not the event). Are you that incompetent at reading too, or is it just hard to comprehend anything when you are emotionally slapping your keyboard while trying to hold back your tears?

Your post about AIDS has been quoted several times since your first post. Do you not remember what you did yesterday?

You die from AIDS yet?

300 people? Either your minimizing or you can't count. You don't have to maximize it either. Just call it for what it is; an attack on our democracy by use of force supported and called for by the leader you still follow and support for the better part of a year after he lost the election.

He didn't say it reminded him of the civil war. It's the threat since the civil war (the time stamp, not the event). Are you that incompetent at reading too, or is it just hard to comprehend anything when you are emotionally slapping your keyboard while trying to hold back your tears?

Your post about AIDS has been quoted several times since your first post. Do you not remember what you did yesterday?
How many people entered the building and when did Trump call for the force used that day? Did he directly tell those people to go in or are you dreaming up things again and twisting words? Hold back my tears? Read what you're posting and remember which one of us can't get over January 6th and has to dance for Democrats in every discussion. He said that about the Civil War and he's wrong but the Democrat party caters to the girly and emotional like you so nobody is surprised who you dance for. I remember what I did yesterday and I asked a question and didn't tell anybody anything. Where did I tell somebody to die from AIDS? Are you that incompetent at reading? Look at your pathetic self posting what you post. Play that tuba for the Democrats.

“Peacefully and patriotically” is a call to use force?

“Peacefully and patriotically” is a call to use force?
He's had a bad couple of days crying about January 6th. You know, the unarmed riot that happened over six months ago. It gives him an excuse to cry about Trump supporters.

How many people entered the building and when did Trump call for the force used that day? Did he directly tell those people to go in or are you dreaming up things again and twisting words? Hold back my tears? Read what you're posting and remember which one of us can't get over January 6th and has to dance for Democrats in every discussion. He said that about the Civil War and he's wrong but the Democrat party caters to the girly and emotional like you so nobody is surprised who you dance for. I remember what I did yesterday and I asked a question and didn't tell anybody anything. Where did I tell somebody to die from AIDS? Are you that incompetent at reading? Look at your pathetic self posting what you post. Play that tuba for the Democrats.
Your tears taste fantastic! Keep them coming, Kid.

He's had a bad couple of days crying about January 6th. You know, the unarmed riot that happened over six months ago. It gives him an excuse to cry about Trump supporters.
So you've figured out what projection means yet? Keep slapping away child. "LOL"

Your tears taste fantastic! Keep them coming, Kid.
Sick of getting clowned and who is tasting my tears? You don't even know the difference between a statement and a question. Also, who had enough tears to block somebody here and proclaim that you were happy you did?

Was this GIF of you taken before or after you said "I can choose to move on from an attack on our government by right wing extremists and our former president whenever I want"? What an emotional and sad little white liberal you are.
Someone is still upset that the insurrection isn't just getting swept under the rug.
I'm perfectly even tempered and calm.
I don't type away on this message board every night or much at all on the weekends. Unlike you, I have a life.

Then please provide an exact quote from Trump from 1/6 or prior that was a “call to force”

When you see the pleas from those arrested saying "trump told me to" over and over again, it's pretty clear what the message was and that it was received loud and clear.

Trump's response during the insurrection also show's he had no remorse.

When you see the pleas from those arrested saying "trump told me to" over and over again, it's pretty clear what the message was and that it was received loud and clear.

Trump's response during the insurrection also show's he had no remorse.

Michael Cohen, Trump's attorney said that Trump never tells you directly to do something, he just makes suggestions for what he wants accomplished.

Michael Cohen, Trump's attorney said that Trump never tells you directly to do something, he just makes suggestions for what he wants accomplished.
It's like the drug dealer saying he's innocent because he was talking about "powder" and "clams".

Someone is still upset that the insurrection isn't just getting swept under the rug.
I'm perfectly even tempered and calm.
I don't type away on this message board every night or much at all on the weekends. Unlike you, I have a life.
Adults who aren’t white liberal snowflakes moved on some time ago and aren’t upset. That quote if yours is so embarrassing but you’re a pussy so it’s not much of a surprise that you’re having a hard time getting over it. Yeah, your life consists of dancing for Democrats on Friday mornings digging up links to try to support your weak claims to strangers. Unlike you, I don’t dance for a political party and shame conservatives to make my trombone playing dumb ass feel better about myself. Oh, I also don’t block people because they’re mean to me and then tell others about blocking people. Vagina city.

Adults who aren’t white liberal snowflakes moved on some time ago and aren’t upset. That quote if yours is so embarrassing but you’re a pussy so it’s not much of a surprise that you’re having a hard time getting over it. Yeah, your life consists of dancing for Democrats on Friday mornings digging up links to try to support your weak claims to strangers. Unlike you, I don’t dance for a political party and shame conservatives to make my trombone playing dumb ass feel better about myself. Oh, I also don’t block people because they’re mean to me and then tell others about blocking people. Vagina city.
Some one is really triggered.

Trigger-Roy-Rogers-famous-horse-735x395.jpg

It's being investigated (day 3) right now. Why do you want to hide from finding the truth? It's because you already know the truth, you support a want to be dictator and the party you support is complicit.

You dance for a political party here daily (actually, more so than any other poster) when you start a half dozen new threads over topics that even the most sensitive snowflakes wouldn't bother crying about.

Have you reread your posts lately? Talk about "weak". "LOL"

I've never blocked anyone because their "mean" to me. "LOL". You are still are having a hard time with reading comprehension.

When are you going to change your screen name again? What a bobblehead. "vagina city"? Are you going through puberty?

It's being investigated (day 3) right now. Why do you want to hide from finding the truth? It's because you already know the truth, you support a want to be dictator and the party you support is complicit.

You dance for a political party here daily (actually, more so than any other poster) when you start a half dozen new threads over topics that even the most sensitive snowflakes wouldn't bother crying about.

Have you reread your posts lately? Talk about "weak". "LOL"

I've never blocked anyone because their "mean" to me. "LOL". You are still are having a hard time with reading comprehension.

When are you going to change your screen name again? What a bobblehead. "vagina city"? Are you going through puberty?
You’re doing exactly what the Democrats want out of this commission. Put the blame on all Trump supporters and lump all Republicans into enemies of the state. Hide from what truth? Who killed Babbitt? Why won’t Pelosi release the tapes of the officer who supposedly had the N word chanted at him? Arrest whoever you want to arrest. Put them in jail forever if it’s what the pussy libs like you want. You’ll never be happy until there’s one party rule. Why are you laughing so much at nothing? The Democrats are proud having such soft male supporters. You’re such a weasely little white lib. Block some more people because of that vagina. Did you cry with Schiff during his cry?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT