ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Officer Receives Offensive Messages During His Congressional Testimony

boilersteel

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 26, 2019
You may not care for Don Lemon or CNN but can skip to the 6:15 mark where they play the voicemail. Hits all the hallmarks of the current RWNJ conservatives:

Attacking Police Officers
Foul Language
Homophobic
Angry
Low Intelligence

You are one of the few dozen who watch Don Lemon?

This could explain much of your confusion, bs, but not all of it.

PS, any indication who the vm was from?

Reactions: GregJM24

Probably an FBI agent.

What is there for steel to be confused about?

It's not confusing that you chose to focus on the media and ignore the content of the call.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Probably an FBI agent.

It's not confusing that you chose to focus on the media and ignore the content of the call.
Riveting is 100% in agreement with that caller lamenting that the officers weren’t killed that day.

Reactions: BNIBoiler

He boasted about blocking you because you aren’t a Democrat. These people handle dissent of opinion so well, don’t they?

Probably an FBI agent.

Like you, BS never has a shortage of issues to be confused about, Bob.

Your post is an example. I focused directly on the content of the call itself, pointing out that any hack right or left could have made it. Therefore, the content demonstrates nothing but the sick mind of the hack who made it. Lemon himself said the caller was an idiot, so why do you think the "content" from an idiot is important?

He boasted about blocking you because you aren’t a Democrat. These people handle dissent of opinion so well, don’t they?
Nope, I blocked him because I don't need a puppy following me around that can't stay on topic or making personal attacks. Maybe he's cleaned it up but I doubt it. Not worth my time either way.

This was all long before your time bud, before your first screen name even!

There were no officers killed that day, that’s a fact.
That wasn't the point. He was saying they should have been.

You're out here defending this garbage I see. I wonder why? I shouldn't see any more phony "back the blue" posts from you in the future, right?

You're out here defending this garbage I see. I wonder why? I shouldn't see any more phony "back the blue" posts from you in the future, right?
Of course you wonder why, bs.

Look to Don Lemon and idiot anonymous callers to explain it all to you.

You just gave Tucker a rim job on here. Have a seat, skippy.
Now you are joining Ted with your fantasies of homoerotic perversion. Are you and Ted good 'buddies'?

Ted is the star of Dilbert today, by the way. He has made the big time.

Riveting is 100% in agreement with that caller lamenting that the officers weren’t killed that day.
yeah, just like school leaders saying parents against CRT should “just die”. Our country is full of wackos on both sides, fan. There is no shortage. To me the worst case is people like us on these boards jump in and attack each other like puppets on a string. Sad

I misread his post, but regardless, just stated a fact. How is that doing anything other than stating a verifiable fact?
And did you watch that political theater yesterday? That was some of the most obvious political grandstanding I’ve witnessed in all this mess over the last 5 years. That committee doesn’t want the truth, they want to use it to go after trump and his base. If they wanted the truth they would ask why multiple requests for the national guard, leading up to January 6th were denied by pelosi’s office. And pipe bombs were found on January 5th, so why did the capital have less security on January 6th than any other day of the year? And what role did the fbi and its informants play? You do realize that 12 of the 18 individuals involved in the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot were fbi informants, don’t you? Or did you not since Don and Chuomo didn’t tell you that?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
yeah, just like school leaders saying parents against CRT should “just die”. Our country is full of wackos on both sides, fan. There is no shortage. To me the worst case is people like us on these boards jump in and attack each other like puppets on a string. Sad
If this was coming from someone other than you, I could get behind this. But you 100% do exactly what you just chastised the board for, so piss off, Bruce.

Reactions: Bill4411
I misread his post, but regardless, just stated a fact. How is that doing anything other than stating a verifiable fact?
And did you watch that political theater yesterday? That was some of the most obvious political grandstanding I’ve witnessed in all this mess over the last 5 years. That committee doesn’t want the truth, they want to use it to go after trump and his base. If they wanted the truth they would ask why multiple requests for the national guard, leading up to January 6th were denied by pelosi’s office. And pipe bombs were found on January 5th, so why did the capital have less security on January 6th than any other day of the year? And what role did the fbi and its informants play? You do realize that 12 of the 18 individuals involved in the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot were fbi informants, don’t you? Or did you not since Don and Chuomo didn’t tell you that?
Grandstanding. Jfc. You’re horrible.

There were no officers killed that day, that’s a fact.
Yet one of the officers yesterday called for a moment of silence for an officer "killed" by the protesters, despite the findings of the DC coroner that he died of a stroke.

That pretty much set the stage for the rest of the day.

Grandstanding. Jfc. You’re horrible.
It was disgusting. Did you not watch it? How many times did the witnesses use the word “insurrection”? How many times did they try to pin it on trump? It was obvious and if you buy that shit than sorry about ya.

It was disgusting. Did you not watch it? How many times did the witnesses use the word “insurrection”? How many times did they try to pin it on trump? It was obvious and if you buy that shit than sorry about ya.
The only thing disgusting here is you tossing them under the bus. Anyone who downplays what went on that day is a piece of shit. Period.

Reactions: indy35
He follows the Republican playbook to a T.
You follow the Democrat playbook to a T. Normal and well-adjusted Democrats talk about rim jobs, Eva Braun, shoving crocodile tears up an ass, tiniest dicks, a shame that people lived, burning crosses and making white hoods extra crisp. Has the Democrat voting base been any dumber? You are a Democrat to a T.

I don't mind being 'attacked' with a reasonable argument, nor will I hide like bs behind the ignore function.

When someone says I wish officers had been killed that day, however, that is not reasonable but absurd, and thus not worthy of any response.

That the one officer claimed yesterday that Officer Sicknick was killed by protesters seems to indicate that is the narrative that is being pushed on susceptible minds like bs, pf1, etc.

The only thing disgusting here is you tossing them under the bus. Anyone who downplays what went on that day is a piece of shit. Period.
And anybody who keeps harping about it is only interested in classifying all Trump supporters as enemies of the state for political gain. You lump all Trump supporters into that group of morons because you don't understand things.

I don't mind being 'attacked' with a reasonable argument, nor will I hide like bs behind the ignore function.

When someone says I wish officers had been killed that day, however, that is not reasonable but absurd, and thus not worthy of any response.

That the one officer claimed yesterday that Officer Sicknick was killed by protesters seems to indicate that is the narrative that is being pushed on susceptible minds like bs, pf1, etc.
I said what I said. I have zero doubt you wholly related to that caller.

Sounds like you're talking about the Fairfax county school board member that resigned over those comments. Now, THAT'S accountability. Funny you don't see conservatives keeping each other in check unless it's for not towing the trump lie line enough.

Lol your virtue-signaling is so boring. So is your hypocrisy. Go blow Tucker some more.
Following the Democrat playbook to a T. Substance and or drug issues you have. Democrats love voters like you who will always dance for them. The dumber and crazier are guaranteed to be Dem voters.

And anybody who keeps harping about it is only interested in classifying all Trump supporters as enemies of the state for political gain. You lump all Trump supporters into that group of morons because you don't understand things.
I mean, that’s what trump supporters are. You don’t care about the country. I lump you all together because you’re all the same person: dumb, brainwashed trash who have all sold out to a morally bankrupt idiot who easily tapped into your collective horribleness.

And I’ll keep harping on 1/6 because it’s important to call people like you out who supported what happened that day.

• Haha
What was the purpose of stating this "fact" on this thread other than to minimize what the caller is doing to harass an officer? You're laying cover for trash. Pretty terrible of you.

Yesterday was day 1. You'd like to characterize it as political grandstanding because it's an uncomfortable "fact" that these people support the same causes you do. If they don't investigate anything other than just getting testimony from the police officers that were valiantly serving their country that day maybe you'd have a point.

The crying about going after trump and his base is pretty funny considering this was exactly the group that was attacking the capitol. Showing video of their behavior is just exposing the ugly truth as to who they are. Sorry that makes you uncomfortable. These ARE your people. High time you just own it.

Reactions: indy35
What was the purpose of stating this "fact" on this thread other than to minimize what the caller is doing to harass an officer? You're laying cover for trash. Pretty terrible of you.

Yesterday was day 1. You'd like to characterize it as political grandstanding because it's an uncomfortable "fact" that these people support the same causes you do. If they don't investigate anything other than just getting testimony from the police officers that were valiantly serving their country that day maybe you'd have a point.

The crying about going after trump and his base is pretty funny considering this was exactly the group that was attacking the capitol. Showing video of their behavior is just exposing the ugly truth as to who they are. Sorry that makes you uncomfortable. These ARE your people. High time you just own it.
High time you own being a Marxist since the BLM founders are admitted Marxists and vote Democrat. Using your logic here. Quick tip - a majority of Trump supporters thought what happened that day was stupid. You're lumping all Trump supporters in this group for political gain because that's what the Democrats have told you to do. Anything for the Democrats.

It was the first freakin day man......of what may be months of investigation and testimony. Could you hold your criticisms for a little while and see if your concerns are addressed?

• Haha
It was the first freakin day man......of what may be months of investigation and testimony. Could you hold your criticisms for a little while and see if your concerns are addressed?
It is certainly reasonable to criticize the officer who made the false claim that another officer was killed by the protestors, right Bob?

(and right, bs? )

I mean, that’s what trump supporters are. You don’t care about the country. I lump you all together because you’re all the same person: dumb, brainwashed trash who have all sold out to a morally bankrupt idiot who easily tapped into your collective horribleness.

And I’ll keep harping on 1/6 because it’s important to call people like you out who supported what happened that day.
We don't care about the country? Are we the ones stoking racial division and constantly trying to divide us like the Democrats and Democrat media are? Are we the ones responsible for crime in this country being at an all-time high? Yeah, we're horrible while Democrats are always changing the rules about what happens in society and our culture. Collective horribleness? Who on this board supported what happened that day? Why do you always dance for Democrats and are you seeing what's going on in this country today? It's all because of Democrat horribleness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT