ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm

I mentioned Brady being most responsible for the Patriots dynasty in a thread about the NFL, which has nothing to do with Brohm taking over a 1-8 roster.
So now you admit mentioning Brady which I never did. It has something to do with it. You claimed a Big Ten team needed 30-40 good players and a good coach to win in the Big Ten, then you said that Brohm had lousy talent from an 1-8 team and still won and then you said 1 ONE player was responsible for the Patriots dynasty. In other words you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. All over the place, no consistency, just random BS. LOL

So now you admit mentioning Brady which I never did. It has something to do with it. You claimed a Big Ten team needed 30-40 good players and a good coach to win in the Big Ten, then you said that Brohm had lousy talent from an 1-8 team and still won and then you said 1 ONE player was responsible for the Patriots dynasty. In other words you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. All over the place, no consistency, just random BS. LOL
I mentioned Brady in a thread about the Raiders and how all the Patriot coaches have done nothing without Brady. Nothing to do with Purdue. Try to keep up.

I mentioned Brady in a thread about the Raiders and how all the Patriot coaches have done nothing without Brady. Nothing to do with Purdue. Try to keep up.
Just shows what a hypocrite you are. Shows you will say anything to advance your narrative. In other words you are nothing but a liar. But we all know that by now. Maybe you can get Brohm and Brady to start their own Pro Football league. That is all YOU would need to win it all! LOL!!!

Just shows what a hypocrite you are. Shows you will say anything to advance your narrative. In other words you are nothing but a liar. But we all know that by now. Maybe you can get Brohm and Brady to start their own Pro Football league. That is all YOU would need to win it all! LOL!!!
LOL - the thread is even titled “No AOC for the Raiders”.

Brohm took over a 1-8 roster and won a bowl game. Keep on making excuses for Walters

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
LOL - the thread is even titled “No AOC for the Raiders”.

Brohm took over a 1-8 roster and won a bowl game. Keep on making excuses for Walters
Funny. This thread is titled "Brohm". New Fail, LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT