ADVERTISEMENT

Any small business owner or anyone laid off in the past week...

The comparison might be stretching it, but your statement that companies should be able " to decide for themselves" if they want to " make goods and equipment for the government" needs certain qualifiers, would it not ?
1) Don't have screeching TDS, and you know it. Non-credible accusation.
2) Just when I thought I had at least a working knowledge of WW II..I see that "Hitler wanted to invade the US". Thanks in advance for the link to all pertinent details of the Nazi plans for this.
3) If you would likewise give us the details of the Japanese "invasion" of the US...it would also be appreciated.
Have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
The comparison might be stretching it, but your statement that companies should be able " to decide for themselves" if they want to " make goods and equipment for the government" needs certain qualifiers, would it not ?
1) Don't have screeching TDS, and you know it. Non-credible accusation.
2) Just when I thought I had at least a working knowledge of WW II..I see that "Hitler wanted to invade the US". Thanks in advance for the link to all pertinent details of the Nazi plans for this.
3) If you would likewise give us the details of the Japanese "invasion" of the US...it would also be appreciated.
Hawaii was not part of the US territory?

It’s a historical fact that Hitler made plans to invade the USA but he never had a chance to implement them.

Reactions: herrli
If anyone actually knows nurses, the idea they’re going to quit their jobs to go on unemployment is disrespectful as hell. Complete stupidity from Graham.

I know he's an idiot but I'm pretty sure he knows you don't get unemployment if you quit your job. Playing politics at a time like this. People need help. Damn liberal..... oh ....wait.

Hawaii was not part of the US territory?

It’s a historical fact that Hitler made plans to invade the USA but he never had a chance to implement them.
Given that Germany's air campaign against Great Britain began in July, 1940 and their invasion of the Soviet Union began in June 1941......just exactly what level of validity and commitment would German "plans" for a f'g TRANS-CONTINENTAL INVASION of the US ever have ?? Jesus.

Give us a break. There were no such plans.
Of course, if you can identify one of your "sources" , feel free to provide the link.
(Hawaii? Obviously, never invaded)

I believe the historically accurate film “1941” starring John Belushi is all the proof you need

Reactions: doubleyous
Yes.
We understand that the Naval Base there was bombed by the Japanese on Dec. 7, 1941.
Could you give us the date & details of the INVASION of Honolulu and Hawaii ?
Dec 7 1941 . You are just beyond stupid. Because Japanese didn't storm beaches? They invaded the Phillipines , a US territory at the time too.

Your team Democrats are sickening for what they put in this bill. Defend that!

Blame falls on the President who didn’t prepare America for this slow moving disaster. He had a 2 months heads up and blew it.

Dec 7 1941 . You are just beyond stupid. Because Japanese didn't storm beaches? They invaded the Phillipines , a US territory at the time too.
" Beyond stupid" wouldn't come CLOSE to describing your ignorance of WW II.
Poster SDBoiler wrote : "Hitler wanted to invade the USA, Japan did ". Remember THAT ?
Here's a definition of "invade" : an incursion by a large number of people...into a place.
** Seizure
**annexation
** takeover
Japan BOMBED Pearl Harbor, fool. They didn't "invade" it !!! Got it ?
Since when were the "Phillipines (sic) " a part of the United States ? A territory is a territory. Not part of the United States.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Your team Democrats are sickening for what they put in this bill. Defend that!
Thank god for the Democrats negotiating to actually help the American workers, all Republicans wanted to do was give money to the wealthiest. Very easy to see who cares about people and who are the sociopaths that only care about money and power. Good on the Democrats forcing Republican hands and getting something done for the people struggling.

Reactions: PUBV
Yep, which is why Graham’s take is so bad.
and as someone in the medical field, everyday I am in awe of the humanity and selflessness of people working in this field. The one thing I have come to realize, many people are genuinely in this field to care for others.

Only selfish, self-centered idiots like Graham assumes everyone else is like them. Nurses aren't quitting their jobs to go collect unemployment. What sort of mind devises such stupid thoughts.

Last edited:
Thank god for the Democrats negotiating to actually help the American workers, all Republicans wanted to do was give money to the wealthiest. Very easy to see who cares about people and who are the sociopaths that only care about money and power. Good on the Democrats forcing Republican hands and getting something done for the people struggling.
Similar crises in 2009. only 3 of them voted for the stimulus bill. yes 3. That's it. And all 3 were from democrat voting states. The rest looked at struggling Americans and said **** you! All because it was a democratic plan proposed by a black President.
At least I am proud they’re are on board with helping people today. Soon the moderates will come and tell me both parties are equally bad.

Reactions: indy35
Poster SDBoiler wrote : "Hitler wanted to invade the USA, Japan did ". Remember THAT ?
Here's a definition of "invade" : an incursion by a large number of people...into a place.
** Seizure
**annexation
** takeover
Since when were the "Phillipines (sic) " a part of the United States ? A territory is a territory. Not part of the United States.

Dubs there is evidence that Hitler wanted to take over the US. If you believe some of the recent evidence, Hitler had SS bases in Argentina and Brazil.
Below is a link to what Roosevelt said about a possible invasion.

I’m for helping the workers and caring for the sick and making whole the businesses that have been closed. Defend the rest of the bullshit.

All because it was a democratic plan proposed by a black President.
Too many have screamed racism too much and too often. No one listens to it any longer. You can stand up and push your chips all in but you're going bust playing the race cards.

Yep....buy those votes. Just like they always do.

Too many have screamed racism too much and too often. No one listens to it any longer. You can stand up and push your chips all in but you're going bust playing the race cards.

sounds like he struck a nerve. I find it amusing racists get offended by being call what they are. The whole world has gone soft. Even the racists.

Reactions: atmafola
Very interesting and telling that you see helping people in a time of crisis as buying votes.
Waiting to hear your response in defending the bill for all the nonsense the great Democratic Party added to it in this most dire situation.

** Seizure
**annexation
** takeover
I forgot you are an expert about everything in your own mind. You aren't,GOT IT?????????? So a territory is not part of the US , you don't consider being bombed an invasion? great terminology and whatever you need to think to be the smartest person in the room. Ask people in Hawaii what they thought at the time and before you open your fool mouth I realize most all of them are dead now.

Alaska was not part of the United States in the 40's , but thanks for trying.
You just can't get it through your thick skull. Alaska and Hawaii were part of the United States, they were not states they were territories and the citizens had the same right as the mainland. You will twist and contort anything so you can post 100 times a day how you are always right about everything.

Dubs there is evidence that Hitler wanted to take over the US. If you believe some of the recent evidence, Hitler had SS bases in Argentina and Brazil.
Below is a link to what Roosevelt said about a possible invasion.

JS: Let's take the SUM TOTAL of the historical record of what Hitler's plans for the US included.....IF he had conquered the whole of Europe/Soviet Union. Your link is but a microscopic addition to what is already considered the truth about those " plans".....don't waste your time trying to ascribe weight to F. Roosevelt's comments. They represented but a brief moment in what became evident in the final analysis.

Last edited:
I forgot you are an expert about everything in your own mind. You aren't,GOT IT?????????? So a territory is not part of the US , you don't consider being bombed an invasion? great terminology and whatever you need to think to be the smartest person in the room. Ask people in Hawaii what they thought at the time and before you open your fool mouth I realize most all of them are dead now.
Christ.
We BOMBED the living hell out of Japan !! So that we wouldn't HAVE TO INVADE the main Japanese Island, you ignorant fool !! Remember ?? Hiroshima ? Nagasaki ?
No, a U.S. territory is not part of the United States !! (THEN) Only the actual 48 States " WERE PART OF" our country. Territories & Protectorates were NOT.
We can get one of the 6th-graders in Ms. McGilicutty's class, at the school down the street, to explain this to you if you're still confused.

JS: Let's take the SUM TOTAL of the historical record of what Hitler's plans for the US included.....IF he had conquered the whole of Europe/Soviet Union. Your link is but a microscopic addition to what is already considered the truth about those " plans".....don't waste your time trying to ascribe weight to F. Roosevelt's comments. They represented but a brief moment in what becomes evident in the final analysis.
I think FDR commented to help justify War with Germany. Even though Germany declared War on us first.
As you stated IF Hitler was able to conquer Russia and the whole of Europe, the Americas were next.
There has been recently discovered evidence of SS bases in South America.

I think FDR commented to help justify War with Germany. Even though Germany declared War on us first.
As you stated IF Hitler was able to conquer Russia and the whole of Europe, the Americas were next.
There has been recently discovered evidence of SS bases in South America.
There is no point in trying to argue with that prick. If you tell him the sky is blue, he will contradict it and then demean you for daring to not agree

You just can't get it through your thick skull. Alaska and Hawaii were part of the United States, they were not states they were territories and the citizens had the same right as the mainland. You will twist and contort anything so you can post 100 times a day how you are always right about everything.
Sorry. You're wrong. As usual. When checking the population of the United States, does the Census Bureau INCLUDE territories ? Does our GDP include territories ? Etc.
You can't get it through your disease-ravaged cranium that the OP mentioned INVASION of the United States...not whether US citizens were engaged in the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Your utter uselessness as a fact-checker should have given you some kind of hint as to the level of benefit of your "contribution", here.

Yep....buy those votes. Just like they always do.
"Buy votes" ?? Oh, you mean the ORIGINAL draft of the Bill that gave the Sec'y of the Treasury no meaningful oversight to the gazillions of $$ given to corporate America ??

Good call !
Eyes finally wide open !!

Sorry. You're wrong. As usual. When checking the population of the United States, does the Census Bureau INCLUDE territories ? Does our GDP include territories ? Etc.
You can't get it through your disease-ravaged cranium that the OP mentioned INVASION of the United States...not whether US citizens were engaged in the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Your utter uselessness as a fact-checker should have given you some kind of hint as to the level of benefit of your "contribution", here.
I thought you weren't responding to me any more anyway? Just another lie that spews 24/7 from you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT