ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke

Dear Lord, what is that smell coming out of Arizona? Didn't you notice a powerful and obnoxious odor of mendacity in this school? There ain't nothin' more powerful than the odor of mendacity... You can smell it. It smells like death.

Lol! “Mendacity”....Well done! I haven’t heard anyone use that word in years! But if it fits anyone it would be Arizona...and Louisville historically.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Nice thread we have here. keep it up and i'll start talking about this week's track meet in Alabama..
In honor of BBG: a dessert drink.

The Grasshopper Cocktail

Ingredients:
1 oz (1 part) Fresh cream
1 oz (1 part) Crème de menthe (green)
1 oz (1 part) Crème de cacao (white)

Preparation: Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake briskly and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Served: Straight up; without ice.

The Grasshopper Cocktail

Ingredients:

Preparation: Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake briskly and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

My grandma makes these at the Christmas get together. I have been asked to leave 2 out of the last 5 years!!

The Grasshopper Cocktail

Ingredients:

Also, blend it with ice, much better. Like a booze milkshake

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Sorry you hate winning.
Hmmm...I guess I have to take the bait for a minute even though we agree on most sports topics. You have a strange definition of winning, sir.

In 2017 I was an MVP JPC member with a total of $600 in legacy fund ticket contributions, so $1600 to JPC. I had to downgrade to non-legacy fund tickets in both sports and drop back to the $200 level. I have OWED income taxes twice in my life. Once was in 2009. I took advantage of the Bush market crash to convert my IRA to a Roth. I was young enough that it made since as it was worth less than my initial investment at that point. I paid a few grand that year to do so. The other year was this year. That orange mongoloid has this tax code so dicked up I couldn't plan for it even though I made substantial adjustments for it in Jan 2018. We will again have to cut overall charitable contributions in half for 2019 to make ends meet. I make $100k. This is not winning.

Hmmm...I guess I have to take the bait for a minute even though we agree on most sports topics. You have a strange definition of winning, sir.

In 2017 I was an MVP JPC member with a total of $600 in legacy fund ticket contributions, so $1600 to JPC. I had to downgrade to non-legacy fund tickets in both sports and drop back to the $200 level. I have OWED income taxes twice in my life. Once was in 2009. I took advantage of the Bush market crash to convert my IRA to a Roth. I was young enough that it made since as it was worth less than my initial investment at that point. I paid a few grand that year to do so. The other year was this year. That orange mongoloid has this tax code so dicked up I couldn't plan for it even though I made substantial adjustments for it in Jan 2018. We will again have to cut overall charitable contributions in half for 2019 to make ends meet. I make $100k. This is not winning.
Just like I tell my wife, you don’t have an income problem. You have a spending problem and no president is going to fix that.

Owing tax or receiving a refund is not indicative of how much tax you paid during the year. Need to scroll up to the 'total tax' line and compare, while also looking at your average rate. I'm paying for the first time in a long time, but am paying thousands less than if we were under old law. Sorry for the OT post, but had to get my 2 cents in.

I would love to have Zeke give us another shot. I think it's a pipe dream, but would be nice. The Pac-12 STINKS right not and looks like AZ may be in some hot water.

I don't know who pays someone that uses terms like 'mongoloid' $100k, but they have made a poor choice.

Wasn't Nassir Little going to AU until the investigation came to light? He avoided that mess by going to UNC instead. UNC/Royboy is protected by a loophole. So the next un-named player goes to 2nd highest bidder instead. How does it get stopped? It doesn't.

Reactions: Roeder
Owing tax or receiving a refund is not indicative of how much tax you paid during the year. Need to scroll up to the 'total tax' line and compare, while also looking at your average rate. I'm paying for the first time in a long time, but am paying thousands less than if we were under old law. Sorry for the OT post, but had to get my 2 cents in.

I would love to have Zeke give us another shot. I think it's a pipe dream, but would be nice. The Pac-12 STINKS right not and looks like AZ may be in some hot water.
Total tax did go up. Exemptions went away and I could not deduct donations anymore because they were rolled into the SD.

The one in 2009. Housing crash, whatever you want to call it
I knew what event you were referring to, it's the attaching it to President Bush that is the tell of your point of view. That's fine, everybody's entitled to their opinions but this is a Purdue basketball message board, not HuffPo. Let's keep it on Purdue hoops related stuff.

You know how to make good threats lol, plz no.

When you go off topic in a thread, so do I ! and I have archived history to prove it. As they say in Star Wars - STAY on target, or the dreaded Death Star will appear.

This is funny stuff. The tax code hasn't changed substantially at all. You apparently don't understand tax withholding vs tax filing. You might want to come up with an idiotic name for yourself.

Reactions: cjf04
Wasn't Nassir Little going to AU until the investigation came to light? He avoided that mess by going to UNC instead. UNC/Royboy is protected by a loophole. So the next un-named player goes to 2nd highest bidder instead. How does it get stopped? It doesn't.

Arizona and Miami were linked to offer recruit matching Little's description in one FBI report 100K. I think it was the same report that got Slick Rick canned. I'm shocked AZ hasn't fired Miller yet. The NCAA has done nothing to Louisville after they cleaned out that staff on their own. AZ will be able to get another stud coach and not miss a beat if they follow the UL blueprint.

LOL, you called Miller a “stud coach” Sean Miller in the Hopi language means “one who cheats and still fails”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT