ADVERTISEMENT

Yogi

boiler7479

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
How about Yogi graduates and transfers to Purdue for his Senior year. In this scenario IU can have Nic Moore.
AJH stays and this team could win it all. Would this make Yogi the most hated player in IU history?

Originally posted by boiler7479:
How about Yogi graduates and transfers to Purdue for his Senior year. In this scenario IU can have Nic Moore.
AJH stays and this team could win it all. Would this make Yogi the most hated player in IU history?
No thanks. We'd have to put up with his important MAMA for the whole season. Two games this year have been enough for most of us.

Not sure of the rules- could IU veto that if they wanted? It would NEVER happen but your comment made me wonder about the rules around graduate transfers

Originally posted by boiler7479:
No way. The showers would stink for three years after he left seeing that he's got all that IU/Tom Crean stench on him. And someone else's statement about his "Oh so important" mama being in the stands.....nah, let him go to UK.

If he were good enough to play for Cal, that is.

Originally posted by Erock_94:

It would be interesting to see what he could have done with a decent coach.
I've seen flashes from Hanner lately that make me wonder the same things.

Even if Yogi wanted to go to Purdue, it would NEVER ever ever ever happen. I can't remember the last time a basketball player transferred from one B1G program to another, let alone fierce rivals. He'd declare for the draft first. And Painter is too classy to take him.

Originally posted by boilerdub:
Even if Yogi wanted to go to Purdue, it would NEVER ever ever ever happen. I can't remember the last time a basketball player transferred from one B1G program to another, let alone fierce rivals. He'd declare for the draft first. And Painter is too classy to take him.
Brad Sellers from Wisky to OSU.

Seriously if anybody wouldn't want yogi next year then go check yourself into the mental ward. If we had hammons and him purdue would be a top 5 team.

Btw, I don't know if Nic Moore plays any defense but his other stats are 14.4 pts, 2.2 rebs, on 44.7% overall, 43.6% from 3 and 86.6% from the stripe. His assists to turnover ratio is 2.0/1.0 and does steal 1 a game fwiw. You could do a lot worse on a 5th year PG.
This post was edited on 3/4 7:56 PM by Schnelk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT