ADVERTISEMENT

Ya betta thank a Union memba

Exactly. With so many to choose from, why did you pick a black guy? Because of the systemic racism you won't admit you have due to your white male privilege.

This is similar to Biden calling the gov of Maryland 'boy'. He suffers from the same systemic racism that you do.

Sure, but you specifically picked a black guy from the many races you could have picked to support a stereotype that you with your white male privilege find compelling, or you would have been careful not to do so.

You should apologize to this list and especially bni for your white male privilege and underlying systemic racism.
He or she did accuse me of mansplaining and katscratch might be code for a female anatomy with a yeast infection. Haven’t seen his or her pronouns yet,

Reactions: Riveting
He or she did accuse me of mansplaining and katscratch might be code for a female anatomy with a yeast infection. Haven’t seen his or her pronouns yet,
Good thought on the code. That poster is very sneaky, using various usernames and childish memes to keep us guessing. Still, I detect white male privilege in his racist meme of a lazy black guy.

Interesting.

TwinDegrees is convinced I'm black.
You are contemplating that I am female.

Seems like when someone disagrees with the MAGA cult on substance, or dares to state that Trump is a 78 year old erratic, narcissist, conspiracy-theory promoting, convicted felon who is facing additional felonies? The explanation for thinking that inevitably gets engineered into attributing it to an:
  • irrational
  • black
  • female

Truly, absolutely pathetic.
no, I have no idea what you are. You could be a furbie for all I know. You did accuse me of "manspaining" and as I said that is typically an insecure female that uses that comment similar to a racist... homophobe or other distraction that is the general approach for any sex to distract. I don't mind and it wouldn't matter if I did that you joke a lot. I like humor.

Distinguishing between humor and seriousness gets clouded when you list names other than Tribe as "iconic and he is for looney tunes" as an attempt to say they are as iconic (iconic is widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence) as Turley and Dershowitz knowing a person that could have went to any law school in the country and chose George Washington for constitutional law only because of Turley who has a lot of Libertarian sides. Then you pretend that 34 felonies were "real" charges. Even those that may not see Jan 6 as a reaction to an insurrection know Smith and Merchan were highly politicized like a third-world government.

Harris Campaign Is Paying Trump Judge's Daughter. Yeah, That's Happening.​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT