ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, this has gotten boring already

The ACA and the debt are not the issues that got Trump elected. The ACA is unsustainable and something must be done regardless of who won. Similarly, the national debt will continue to increase regardless of which party is in the White House. We will kick that can down the road until the nation crumbles.
Trump disagreed re: debt

"
NOLL: “Oh yeah, of course. So, specifically, what are you gonna do about the $18 trillion deficit?”

TRUMP: “Alright. Well, what we're going to do, I mean we do, and by the way it's not $18 trillion, it's now $19 trillion. So we have now $19 trillion in deficits. $19 trillion, you know if you look, we owe! When I say that, we owe, this is what you're talking about, we owe $19 trillion as a country. And we're gonna knock it down and we're gonna bring it down big league and quickly, we're gonna bring jobs back, we're gonna bring business back, we're gonna stop our deficits, we're gonna stop our deficits, we're gonna do it very quickly.”

MANY IN AUDIENCE: “HOW?”

TRUMP: “Oh, how! Are you ready? Number 1, we have tremendous cutting to do. You have a Department of Education that is totally out of control, massive costs. And, you know, most of the, and some of the Republican candidates like Common Core. I'm totally against Common Core. I want local education. When I'm in New Hampshire and Iowa and South Carolina, I want – so important. So we're gonna have that.

We're gonna save on Department of Environmental Protection, because they're not doing it. They're not doing their job, and they're making it impossible for our country to compete. And many, many other things. Hundreds of billions of dollars is going to be saved, just in terms of running government.

In addition to that, I'm gonna bring millions of jobs back into this country. Okay, darling? Thank you.”
"

Isn't cuckolding the Illuminati guy? I miss him.
Yes it seemed Illuminati liked to use cuckolding in his diatribes, but IIRC BGB was also enamored with the metaphor from time to time and a recent contributed, who also acts an expert on racism, seems to like it as well, very odd.

As far BGB though, theBoris can clear up any debate, I'm sure, re BGB using "cuckold" in posts.

Perhaps Mr. Trump could start bringing down the deficit by paying taxes like the rest of us have to do.
Haha, that would be something to see. I don't know that he has that much wealth, we are probably a generation or two away from idle money, like the Roosevelt's, advocating such a thing.

The ACA and the debt are not the issues that got Trump elected. The ACA is unsustainable and something must be done regardless of who won. Similarly, the national debt will continue to increase regardless of which party is in the White House. We will kick that can down the road until the nation crumbles.

Trump was elected to change the things that the president can change: the lunatic Iran nuclear deal, stop illegal immigration, deport illegal aliens, deny entry to jihadists.
First three things he's going to fix, according to his own words on 60 minutes: "Health care, secure the border, lower taxes." Seems like he's got one of your top five on the brain, and OP's two questions about "How" are totally valid.

Is this all you Trump folks have? You won, I understand why, but the freaking rhetoric on here is nonsensical.

The question now is, what the f@&$ is he really going to do, and more importantly how?

No more ACA, how, and what alternative?

No more PC, how?

ISIS, what's he going to do?

Debt, again, what is he going to do?

Pony up now, what do you think Trump is going to accomplish, and what would make him a failure in your eyes?

Well did not vote for Trump, but I do lean a bit to the right so do have some thoughts. And no, I am not really answering the questions you pose:

-As far as what are the details not sure any President-elect, especially on a first term can answer that. The reality is they seem to get in by promising a lot, promising change, and attacking actions that have been taken that are not popular. It has worked for Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now Trump. My guess is it worked for Reagan too but I was to young to remember.

-I really do not think he has a clue on what he will do about ISIS until he starts getting more detailed and daily intelligence briefs, creates a staff that has experience in military, geopolitical, and intelligence affairs (Yes, even though he stated he knows more than Generals in regard to ISIS). I sincerely hope the one thing he will not do that both Bush and Obama did is go after a leader in a said country. Creates a power vacuum that ends up with said country being in worse shape than when leader was removed. This mainly applies to Syria now, and trust me I get it. The dictators over there are bad people. Issue is when they are removed a worse situation usually unfolds.

-As for debt he has talked about restructuring it or writing some of it off. Buying it back when it is cheaper might provide some benefit. Debatable. On the other hand writing it off or demanding creditors to pay less is a pipe dream.

-Honestly, the best thing I have heard out of DC in quite some time was from Trump two days after the election. He met with Obama, they discussed ACA, and it really seems he wants to keep at least two parts of it. I hope that the rest of the politicians in the USA, both Dem and Reps take note of this and are willing to negotiate a little or bend in their beliefs a bit to get some things done. Or at least take the time to listen a bit.

Well did not vote for Trump, but I do lean a bit to the right so do have some thoughts. And no, I am not really answering the questions you pose:

-As far as what are the details not sure any President-elect, especially on a first term can answer that. The reality is they seem to get in by promising a lot, promising change, and attacking actions that have been taken that are not popular. It has worked for Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now Trump. My guess is it worked for Reagan too but I was to young to remember.

-I really do not think he has a clue on what he will do about ISIS until he starts getting more detailed and daily intelligence briefs, creates a staff that has experience in military, geopolitical, and intelligence affairs (Yes, even though he stated he knows more than Generals in regard to ISIS). I sincerely hope the one thing he will not do that both Bush and Obama did is go after a leader in a said country. Creates a power vacuum that ends up with said country being in worse shape than when leader was removed. This mainly applies to Syria now, and trust me I get it. The dictators over there are bad people. Issue is when they are removed a worse situation usually unfolds.

-As for debt he has talked about restructuring it or writing some of it off. Buying it back when it is cheaper might provide some benefit. Debatable. On the other hand writing it off or demanding creditors to pay less is a pipe dream.

-Honestly, the best thing I have heard out of DC in quite some time was from Trump two days after the election. He met with Obama, they discussed ACA, and it really seems he wants to keep at least two parts of it. I hope that the rest of the politicians in the USA, both Dem and Reps take note of this and are willing to negotiate a little or bend in their beliefs a bit to get some things done. Or at least take the time to listen a bit.

The aca thing is not new, thats what he has said all all along, that he liked parts (that are popular). The media never cared to report that fairly

Is this all you Trump folks have? You won, I understand why, but the freaking rhetoric on here is nonsensical.

The question now is, what the f@&$ is he really going to do, and more importantly how?

No more PC, how?

Pony up now, what do you think Trump is going to accomplish, and what would make him a failure in your eyes?

These questions and the responses are typical of our governmental culture. In the past we always demand our candidates to all have instant anwsers to all of the issues in two sentence sound bites that the media and the opposition could immediately attack. Real problem solving is bringing in smart people from both sides and carefully analyzing the issues without using the media as it's sounding board. Trump has already said he wants to deport or incarcerate criminal illegals first, secure the border, revamp/repeal Obamacare care, and get going immediately on jobs. I'm sure details are being formulated now. Step back and take a deep breath. Obama had 8 years. It will take Trump some time to figure out how to undo the mess.

No more PC, how?

immediately:
better trade deals
lower taxes
repatriate "offshore" taxable income
appoint supreme court justices
send janet yellen to the ****ing trash bin

The aca thing is not new, thats what he has said all all along, that he liked parts (that are popular). The media never cared to report that fairly

Oh I agree the media seemed to create a picture of Trump, believed what they wanted to believe about him, then tried to report things that backed up their pre conceived beliefs.

That said, Trump in this case did himself no favors. He also said multiple times that the ACA was a failure and needed to be repealed without adding the caveat that he wanted to keep a minimum of two parts of it.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

No more PC, how?

This video clip out to crystallize the healthcare AND immigration issue:

No more PC, how?

Our current president had 8 years to get healthcare right - why did he fail?

Why didn't our current President take care of ISIS?

Why didn't our current President tackle our debt problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT