ADVERTISEMENT

Would you trade...

an 0-3 start and a win last night vs a 6-1 start to the season and a loss to OSU.

I think the early losses made this team dig deep. Not sure they get the win last night without the early struggles.
Great question. I’d have to personally say a 6-1 start bc it assures another bowl game which means the ever important extra practice time. As great as a beat down of the #2 team at home looks, already having a bowl game in the bag shows more long term and sustained success than a single game.

While I agree, heard some boilers say it was the best win since 84’. When Purdue beat ND on the Hoosier dome. Hard to put a value on a win that brings the fans back.

Reactions: ChuckJr
While I agree, heard some boilers say it was the best win since 84’. When Purdue beat ND on the Hoosier dome. Hard to put a value on a win that brings the fans back.
I would agree with that. It is amazing how we are on the national stage again. The number of tweets and the videos of last night's game is just amazing. Last night's game was one of the best recruiting promotion videos you can have.

Wouldn't trade a thing.

As in life, this team is reflective of the road traveled
Totally agree with this. Additionally, if we want to take a real step forward as a program, we have to quit being afraid of the bigs. You can only do that by beating them. We’ll beat the slappies easily next year. Now we can beat the bigs too.

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT