ADVERTISEMENT

Worship

Sep 23, 2004
Really glad to see the big boy get carries. I've always felt we need to pound it more to keep the defense honest and beat up the D-line. Sure, spread it out, go over the top, but keep bounding!

You are correct.I just wish Jared Crank and Brandon Cottom could have been used more and been more productive.

You are correct.I just wish Jared Crank and Brandon Cottom could have been used more and been more productive.

Crank played quite a bit, but was mainly used as a pass blocker to protect Marve.

Cottom looked like tarzan and well, you know the rest.

Crank played quite a bit, but was mainly used as a pass blocker to protect Marve.

Cottom looked like tarzan and well, you know the rest.
I've been impressed w/ Worship too, good runner and tough to get down.

dsc_0344.jpg

David Yancey is also a stud...wish they could get him the ball in the flat or short screen more....

Will be good to have a full arsenal against Iowa....Jones, Fuller, BLJ, Worship and D. Yancey.

Look for this week for Marshall or David Yancey to throw the ball on a trick play, both have played QB.

Last edited:
David Yancey is also a stud...wish they could get him the ball in the flat or short screen more....

Will be good to have a full arsenal against Iowa....Jones, Fuller, BLJ, Worship and D. Yancey.

Look for this week for Marshall or David Yancey to throw the ball on a trick play, both have played QB.
Marshall threw last week to Blough. Setting up a big play but went short. Got us 9 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT