ADVERTISEMENT

World War III just started

ptree06

All-American
Sep 20, 2006
Or naw?

All I know is if China is backing Russia, we need to steer clear of this one. Last thing we need is a million Chinese drones flying over our cities dropping bombs. God knows they got the manufacturing and video game players to pull it off.

Plus Americans would hate paying $5 more for cell phones, so best to sit this one out. We should instead sanction millions of money away from Russian billionaires to see if they even notice they lost their pocket change…

Or naw?

All I know is if China is backing Russia, we need to steer clear of this one. Last thing we need is a million Chinese drones flying over our cities dropping bombs. God knows they got the manufacturing and video game players to pull it off.

Plus Americans would hate paying $5 more for cell phones, so best to sit this one out. We should instead sanction millions of money away from Russian billionaires to see if they even notice they lost their pocket change…
Is China really backing Russia?! I figured they'd stay out of it so they can proceed with their own shady shit while our eyes are on Putin and his merry band of delusional commies.

I'm just stunned that Putin would attempt this with Biden and Harris running things here.
There’s the Trumper, right on time.

Let me know how many other world leaders end up fighting Russia militarily on this. It will be zero, because in reality nobody gives a shit.

I guess Trump should rule the entire world since everyone else is a pussy (except comrade Putin of course).

Let me know how many other world leaders end up fighting Russia militarily on this. It will be zero, because in reality nobody gives a shit.

I guess Trump should rule the entire world since everyone else is a pussy (except comrade Putin of course).
I think its time for bed there buddy. This coming from somebody who doesn't give two shits about any of this or any politician.

Is China really backing Russia?! I figured they'd stay out of it so they can proceed with their own shady shit while our eyes are on Putin and his merry band of delusional commies.

China is not backing Russia in this. The bigger concern with China, and in general, is that this will empower them to take over Taiwan

China is not backing Russia in this. The bigger concern with China, and in general, is that this will empower them to take over Taiwan
Seems like they always back each other in UN meetings. And like you said, I bet they think similarly about taking over neighboring countries.

Nuclear powers don’t fight each other, so I doubt anything happens. Other than Ukraine being annexed to Russia next week.

Reactions: RBryant311

Plenty of people give a shit. No one is going to put troops on the ground to fight Russians for a non-NATO, non-EU country. Might as well be Afghanistan in the 1980’s again.

Seems like they always back each other in UN meetings. And like you said, I bet they think similarly about taking over neighboring countries.

Nuclear powers don’t fight each other, so I doubt anything happens. Other than Ukraine being annexed to Russia next week.
China actually said something to the effect of invading Ukraine would be a mistake. That’s about as strongly worded a condemnation as you’ll ever get from China towards Russia.

I agree with this. It’s a little concerning how far west Russia is already attacking. I think the only way this becomes an actual major conflict with the West is if there is aggression on the border of a NATO country like Poland.

Or naw?

I am interested in the KHC protocol on what is allowed to be discussed if we’re at war.

My stance. Don’t get suckered in to this one. We have much bigger problems at home.

Last edited:
If Putin would have invaded regardless of our president, why did you mention Biden? You implied Biden is reason Putin invaded, which is bullshit right wing propaganda. Not surprising that you are full of shit
Biden is president. Not Trump. Not sure why you bring him up. Irrelevant to this discussion about why Putin is shitting on Biden.

Do you have to be a Trumper to think that Biden really sucks? Cause I don’t want either one of them to be President.

I am interested in the KHD protocol on what is allowed to be discussed if we’re at war.

My stance. Don’t get suckered in to this one. We have much bigger problems at home.
I’m clearing the boxes out of our bomb shelter today. Thankfully all Swiss residential buildings are required to have one.

Reactions: RBryant311

What did you think was going to happen with your comment? Take this crap down. Go comment on Facebook or Twitter.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Or naw?

No. This is not WWIII, not even close

Reactions: Bill4411
China actually said something to the effect of invading Ukraine would be a mistake. That’s about as strongly worded a condemnation as you’ll ever get from China towards Russia.
That would be eye-opening if true. A quick google search turned up nothing. Do you remember the source of the comment or have a link? Just interested in having abundant information as we digest this current event. Thank you.

That would be eye-opening if true. A quick google search turned up nothing. Do you remember the source of the comment or have a link? Just interested in having abundant information as we digest this current event. Thank you.

I hadn’t seen anything out of China either, but it Wouldn’t be totally shocking if they did respond with this type of message and tone.

The Chinese are only interested in themselves and they do have some some self interest and investments in Ukraine. Peace in Eastern Europe (and Europe as a whole) is hugely beneficial to the Chinese and their markets.

Reactions: mustard_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT