ADVERTISEMENT

wonder if Gruden lasts the year

The interesting part of the whole Gruden saga which is a part of the NFL's move to wokeness is that the people who are most offended by Gruden's comments are under-represented among NFL football fans. Network execs are worried about getting grief from folks who do not tend to buy tickets to games, t-shirts, caps,, etc. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, they are offending their customers in favor of those who are not. It makes no sense.

The interesting part of the whole Gruden saga which is a part of the NFL's move to wokeness is that the people who are most offended by Gruden's comments are under-represented among NFL football fans. Network execs are worried about getting grief from folks who do not tend to buy tickets to games, t-shirts, caps,, etc. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, they are offending their customers in favor of those who are not. It makes no sense.
All of what you said is accurate and is why viewership is odwn. Who wants to watch woke induced weak sports?

All of what you said is accurate and is why viewership is odwn. Who wants to watch woke induced weak sports?
Lmao imagine believing that NFL viewership is down. You snowflakes have been all in your feelings about this stuff and telling us all that no one will watch for years now. What a bizarre fantasy land you're living in.

Lmao imagine believing that NFL viewership is down. You snowflakes have been all in your feelings about this stuff and telling us all that no one will watch for years now. What a bizarre fantasy land you're living in.

I'm not sure you understand what a snowflake is in the context you're trying to use it.

Please....don't look for facts.
Major sporting events are drawing more viewers this year than in 2020. But, for the most part, the ratings are down significantly from pre-pandemic times. Aug 26, 2021

NFL TV ratings have seen a steady decline over the past few years. The drop in viewership and ratings have been going for a while now.

The average viewership per game in the 2020-21 NFL season was at 14.9 million viewers per game, a 10% drop from the ratings in 2019-20 which were at 16.5 million viewers.

You really have no idea what the term 'snowflake' means do you. Here is a tip, your tantrum here is the literal definition of it. You were so triggered by a response, that you flew off the deep end.

Own it snowflake.

You really have no idea what the term 'snowflake' means do you. Here is a tip, your tantrum here is the literal definition of it. You were so triggered by a response, that you flew off the deep end.

Own it snowflake.
Hey I'm not the one who's been upset for 5 years because of football players demonstrating for social justice. You guys are so soft.

Please....don't look for facts.
Major sporting events are drawing more viewers this year than in 2020. But, for the most part, the ratings are down significantly from pre-pandemic times. Aug 26, 2021

NFL TV ratings have seen a steady decline over the past few years. The drop in viewership and ratings have been going for a while now.

The average viewership per game in the 2020-21 NFL season was at 14.9 million viewers per game, a 10% drop from the ratings in 2019-20 which were at 16.5 million viewers.
Up 17% this year from the pandemic year. Massive new deals coming. This league completely dominates viewership and will continue to.

Hey I'm not the one who's been upset for 5 years because of football players demonstrating for social justice. You guys are so soft.
Upset? Not really because I would have to watch first and then those 'demonstrations' don't do anything to me but make me laugh at the hypocrisy when I hear about them.

Keep at it though snowflake, maybe one day you'll understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT