ADVERTISEMENT

With the recent shootings in Oregon,

We each have a right to our own opinions, but be aware, that in many home invasions, people have been either beaten badly or killed. They don't only occur in "bad" neighborhoods. They have occurred across the economic spectrum.

My feeling about a gun, is the same as it was about my survival gear, when I was flying. I'd rather have it and NOT need it, than need it and NOT have it. Although the media never seems to report it, many people's lives have been saved, when they've had a gun to stop a robber or intruder. You're free to roll the dice and hopefully, you'll never be in a position where your life is in jeopardy. BTW, I taught my wife how to shoot and there was always a gun in the house, when I was on deployment. She was actually a very good shot.

Regarding the UK and Australia, we have a larger population, than both combined, which means if all countries considered have the same percentage of crazy people, we would have significantly more. Additionally, we have a much larger population of gang members in the US, which is the biggest source of gun crime.

I guess the question you have to ask yourself is, "If the government decided to eliminate the 2nd amendment and confiscate all guns, do you think we would be safer, than we already are? Who would comply with the request to confiscate weapons? Criminals? Law abiding citizens?
Of course I recognize all of those things about violent crime - I'm not an idiot. But again I say having a weapon for protection is akin to staying out of the water to avoid sharks in my opinion. Both are extremely unlikely to happen to any individual person.

You must've missed the part where I said "per million people" both Australia and the UK have much, much lower gun crime and murder rates.

I have not advocated for elimination of the second amendment. Do I think we'd be safer? There are some compelling numbers overseas that say we would.

You're going to still try and tell me that this was staged. And 29 funerals were staged? Some of which I attended and saw the DEAD bodies of children? Newtown must have some of the best actors in the world.

As for the no life flights, there's a reason. By the time the authorities got there, the victims were dead.

As for the father you mention, he's an odd character all right. Was before the shootings, too. But no one knows how a person will act when such a tragedy befalls a town.

As for Sandy Hook School, there was NOT a decision to tear the school down before the shootings. It was a somewhat older school with some capacity/infrastructure issues. There were discussions about replacing it, but there was never a decision to tear it down until well after the shootings.

You must be insane. Your conspiracy theory is so ridiculous I am absolutely dumbfounded. You should go to Sandy Hook/Newtown and meet the parents of the slain children. Some of whom I personally know. Where are they hiding them, if it was staged?

You didn't answer the question. Why is this guy laughing right before the cameras went live? Don't start going off on tangents. Speaking of funerals this guy was smiling ear to ear there as well. Why is this guy seen comedy hour laughing like he just won the lottery both the night of the supposed death as well as the staged funeral for the photo op? Hey its easy to sit there and throw insults. It is not so easy to face the reality that this was staged, and that our government is so evil and has such evil plans for America that they'd go to these lengths of betrayal to disarm the civilian population so that they can carry out a Hitlerian thrashing of their own on America. Answer the question. Sandy Hook was a staged psychological warfare operation. Because these were small children they didn't want to risk a failed operation with an MKULTRA shooter. They staged the shooting.

aurora-and-sandy-hook-connection_std.original.jpg

SPEAKING OF FUNERALS.....IS THIS HOW A FATHER BEHAVES AT A FUNERAL AS WELL?
Robbie%2BParker%2BSandy%2BHook%2Bfuneral%2Bsmile.jpg

CRISIS ACTORS - OPERATION GLADIO
Sandy%20Hook.jpg

Last edited:
Of course I recognize all of those things about violent crime - I'm not an idiot. But again I say having a weapon for protection is akin to staying out of the water to avoid sharks in my opinion. Both are extremely unlikely to happen to any individual person.

You must've missed the part where I said "per million people" both Australia and the UK have much, much lower gun crime and murder rates.

I have not advocated for elimination of the second amendment. Do I think we'd be safer? There are some compelling numbers overseas that say we would.

No that is not true. UK is worse than the US per capita. The United Staes is one of the safest countries in the world. Most gun crime in the US happens in gun control cities. If not for Obama's Chicago, NY, DC, and LA (ALL GUN CONTROL CITIES) US gun crime would be virtually non existent. Cities that have guns have much lower gun crime and crime since conceal carry its fell by more than 60% around the country, except in those Obama gun control cities that carry most of the crime and death in the United States.

Worked real nice in the UK didn't it
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...73/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to new research.

You didn't answer the question. Why is this guy laughing right before the cameras went live? Don't start going off on tangents. Speaking of funerals this guy was smiling ear to ear there as well. Why is this guy seen comedy hour laughing like he just won the lottery both the night of the supposed death as well as the staged funeral for the photo op? Hey its easy to sit there and throw insults. It is not so easy to face the reality that this was staged, and that our government is so evil and has such evil plans for America that they'd go to these lengths of betrayal to disarm the civilian population so that they can carry out a Hitlerian thrashing of their own on America. Answer the question. Sandy Hook was a staged psychological warfare operation. Because these were small children they didn't want to risk a failed operation with an MKULTRA shooter. They staged the shooting.

Sandy%20Hook.jpg
You are an odd person. Do you get paid by the obnoxious post, number of replies, both...?

Reactions: beardownboiler

Sandy%20Hook.jpg
How the hell can I answer why this guy is supposedly laughing? You'd have to ask him. As I said before, he was known to be somewhat strange. So what?

Why don't you answer me. There were funerals for kids at St. Rose of Lima Catholic, Christ the King Lutheran, Newtown Congregational, Trinity Episcopal, a couple of non-denominational churches, Sandy Hook Methodist. Are you saying all of these people, including Pastors and Priests, were in cahoots? How about the first responders? (They were from Sandy Hook Fire and Rescue - pretty close to the school. Why don't you ask Captain Halstead what he saw that day?)

Do you know the story about Adam Lanza? I know people who personally knew Adam Lanza and his parents. His mother went to St. Rose of Lima Church for awhile. He supposedly had a form of Asperger's Syndrome. He was a social misfit - an outcast who hated just about everyone, including his own mother. His parents were divorced and his father left the house in Sandy Hook to live with his girlfriend down in Stamford. The father paid $200K a year in alimony and gave the house to her so she could take care of Adam there. Her job was to try and take care of Adam. Adam was always angry and his mother would essentially "bribe" him to try to keep him under control. She couldn't do it. Adam attacked her at times and threatened her on many occasions. My understanding is that Adam got very upset when His mother started volunteer teaching at Sandy Hook Elementary. He thought his mother loved the young kids more than she loved him. Adam ended up killing a teacher at Sandy Hook School who he had as a child. He also killed the Principal - she was at the school when he was there.

All you have is rumor and innuendo. You are full of $hit. Don't try to tell me that SHS was staged. It absolutely wasn't.

Reactions: Bill4411
You seem to miss the main point. The Roseburg and Sandy Hook shootings were both perpetrated by deranged, anti-social misfits. They chose to use guns to exact revenge on innocent people. Again, the deranged lunatics committed the acts. They pulled the triggers, they killed the people. Guns do not decide to shoot themselves off.

Also, there already are manifold gun laws on the books. If a deranged lunatic wants to kill people in a fit of rage, how do you stop this person? Institutionalize everyone who might be mentally unstable? Turn in everyone who you think doesn't act the way you think they should? Well, the Progressive mentality decided to eliminate most insane asylums in the 1960s and 1970s, saying they were inhumane and cruel. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.
Your description of what happened at Sandy Hook not being staged is right on point but I don't think a loser like Adam Lanza would be able to perpetrate that crime by any other means than his access to assault weapons. Our laws on gun control are so ad hoc that they don't stop anyone from getting guns. If Connecticut legislates against assault weapons I'm sure all I would have to do is go to Colorado or Texas and get whatever I wanted at about any gun show. I remember growing up as a kid that a friend of my dad's had both a working bazooka and a machine gun. Unfortunately I doubt that he was the only person in America to have that type of arsenal.

Your description of what happened at Sandy Hook not being staged is right on point but I don't think a loser like Adam Lanza would be able to perpetrate that crime by any other means than his access to assault weapons. Our laws on gun control are so ad hoc that they don't stop anyone from getting guns. If Connecticut legislates against assault weapons I'm sure all I would have to do is go to Colorado or Texas and get whatever I wanted at about any gun show. I remember growing up as a kid that a friend of my dad's had both a working bazooka and a machine gun. Unfortunately I doubt that he was the only person in America to have that type of arsenal.
His mother bought him most of his guns. They went shooting together quite often at ranges in neighboring towns.

Bazookas and machine guns are over-the-top.

You're suffering from Left Wing Delusion regarding gun shows. If you've ever been to one, which I doubt, you'll find the people selling guns there are registered dealers, who make you fill out the same paperwork, that you would deal with if you went to their store. The same background checks will occur and you will have to go to their shop to pick up the gun, when the waiting period is over. Occasionally, there are booths, where individuals are selling ammo, that they've hand loaded, or accessories, like holsters, belts, gun cleaning kits, etc.

The Left wants you to believe that gun shows are like a large garage sale/swap meet, where nefarious gun dealers are selling guns to people who would not be able to get them otherwise. I've been to quite a few gun shows during my life and I've never seen anything even remotely like that, so I hate to destroy that illusion for you.

Yeah, everyone that supports the Second Amendment has a few bazookas and machine guns in their basement.....

Reactions: boiler62
You're suffering from Left Wing Delusion regarding gun shows. If you've ever been to one, which I doubt, you'll find the people selling guns there are registered dealers, who make you fill out the same paperwork, that you would deal with if you went to their store. The same background checks will occur and you will have to go to their shop to pick up the gun, when the waiting period is over. Occasionally, there are booths, where individuals are selling ammo, that they've hand loaded, or accessories, like holsters, belts, gun cleaning kits, etc.

The Left wants you to believe that gun shows are like a large garage sale/swap meet, where nefarious gun dealers are selling guns to people who would not be able to get them otherwise. I've been to quite a few gun shows during my life and I've never seen anything even remotely like that, so I hate to destroy that illusion for you.

Yeah, everyone that supports the Second Amendment has a few bazookas and machine guns in their basement.....
Well I have been to 2 gun shows-sorry. You personally may not have anything more than handguns and an assault weapon or so but I'll guarantee there are many others packing more serious heat than this. Do you know anyone who has a silencer for their gun? Well I do and it is highly illegal one but he has it nonetheless. Hopefully he has gotten rid of it since the last time I heard about it. The guy who had the machine gun and bazooka has died but I don't know what happened to his hoard of weapons. I never heard but I imagine his relatives still have them. I know another guy that has 550 guns. Why beats the hell out of me? Big EE you need to get out to rural Indiana and you might learn a thing or two about how we live and think regarding our guns. I've also found the dumber and more paranoid people seem to be the ones with the most guns. It's not a scientific poll obviously and you will probably counter with Einstein belonged to the NRA.

BTW I would hardly call me left wing as I usually vote Republican, although that is may be changing the more crazy the right wing of the party is becoming. I am fiscally very conservative.

Last edited:

One big flaw in your analogy is, when it comes to crazy people or criminals, you don't have the luxury of DECIDING, if you WANT to go into the water. They will come to you, regardless of your location. I'm sure the vast majority of the people who died or were maimed in home invasions, felt much the same way, that you do. It's also highly unlikely, that your house will burn down, but I'll bet you have homeowner's insurance to protect you, in case it does. Is it any more irrational to protect your life and that of your family, than it is to protect your wallet against a situation that's unlikely to occur?

I didn't miss the part about, "per million people". There have been many psychological studies regarding the effect of increased population density, which tends to bring the crazy out in people and makes them more aggressive. Both would be factors in the increased incidents of violent crime.

You can look at some compelling stats within the U.S., that show there are significantly fewer gun deaths in areas where concealed carry permits are more easily acquired, than in those cities/states where they have the most stringent gun control laws. Apparently, that's just a fluke.....

No that is not true. UK is worse than the US per capita...

Worked real nice in the UK didn't it

You don't read real well, do you? I said their rate of gun crime and murder rate is lower, not "violent crime."

From your article: "Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power." There's no comment on gun crime or specifically murder in that statement at all, and a 77% increase from an already tiny number still doesn't put them in the US's stratosphere. Not even close.

Intentional homicides in the US per 100,000 in 2012: 4.7 (by firearm 2.97)
Intentional homicides in the UK per 100,000 in 2011: 1.0 (by firearm 0.07)
Intentional homicides in Australia per 100,000 in 2011: 1.1 (by firearm 0.14)

Source: the Guardian and World Bank statistics.

So, yeah, the US murder rate is almost 500% higher than Australia and the UK... like I said... and by firearm we're more than 2000% higher than Australia and 4000% higher than the UK.

I'd say it's worked just fine for them.

No, I would not put that sign in the window. It wouldn't be something that crossed my mind. Why? Because gun crimes, while always attention-grabbing, are still rare.

Yes, within the US your statement about most vs. least restrictive gun laws holds true. However in comparable countries to the US (i.e. not Mexico, North Korea, etc.), that comparison does NOT hold true. Australia and the UK, for example, have markedly lower gun crime and overall murder rates than the US, especially when considering per million people, and their gun laws are remarkably strict.

I'm perfectly comfortable with guns. I have a big fat E on my pistol marksmanship ribbon for a reason. I have never had cause to believe that I needed to OWN my own handgun for any reason, and if I did I suspect I would rather move. If someone invades my home tomorrow, I would rather they take what they want and leave than risk a gunfight in my house. Otherwise, I try not to give people reason to want to come in my home and shoot me, and I think the chances that I will be the victim of a random violent crime are exceedingly small. I'm far, far more concerned about getting hit by a car while I run or ride my bike, and owning/carrying a handgun for "protection" seems about as rational and necessary as staying out of the ocean for fear of a shark attack.

What about sharks with guns?

I think a lot of people don't understand what the second amendment is about or why it was adopted:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...36d2b1245_story.html?postshare=71443815946531

Finally! Someone states the bloody obvious. The 2d Amendment was not written to protect individuals from the federal government, it was written to prevent the states from the federal government. there are multiple reasons why this is true:

1. the inclusion of the word militia.
2. the entire purposes of the BOR was to address the concerns of anti-federalists, not folks worried about individual rights
3. the common conceit at the time was that the states would look to and protect individual rights as necessary, that wasn't really a function of the federal government

There's a reason why it took over 100 years to selectively incorporate the BOR to apply to both the Feds and the states.

One big flaw in your analogy is, when it comes to crazy people or criminals, you don't have the luxury of DECIDING, if you WANT to go into the water. They will come to you, regardless of your location. I'm sure the vast majority of the people who died or were maimed in home invasions, felt much the same way, that you do. It's also highly unlikely, that your house will burn down, but I'll bet you have homeowner's insurance to protect you, in case it does. Is it any more irrational to protect your life and that of your family, than it is to protect your wallet against a situation that's unlikely to occur?

I didn't miss the part about, "per million people". There have been many psychological studies regarding the effect of increased population density, which tends to bring the crazy out in people and makes them more aggressive. Both would be factors in the increased incidents of violent crime.

You can look at some compelling stats within the U.S., that show there are significantly fewer gun deaths in areas where concealed carry permits are more easily acquired, than in those cities/states where they have the most stringent gun control laws. Apparently, that's just a fluke.....
It's a great analogy. I can decide where to live, but I can't decide when someone's going to attack me. I can decide to go in the water, but I can't decide if a shark is going to bite my leg. Same same.

My homeowner's insurance policy can't be stolen by someone and used against me or my wife or anyone else I might care about. It can't cause a deadly firefight to break out when someone may be coming in my home simply to take my TV or my wife's jewelry. Yeah, my view of my 4 in 100,000 chance of being killed in this country is pretty utopian, but I also think people's view of how their gunfight in their house is going to go is pretty utopian as well.

Population density... let's see: murder rate in London: 1.6 per 100,000 people. Murder rate in Mumbai: 1.6. Murder rate in Tokyo: 0.4. Murder rate NYC: 5.6. Murder rate in Chicago: 16.1. (2009)

Any other easily dispellable myths?

Go look at the numbers I just quoted to illuminati. THAT's compelling.

Well I have been to 2 gun shows-sorry. You personally may not have anything more than handguns and an assault weapon or so but I'll guarantee there are many others packing more serious heat than this. Do you know anyone who has a silencer for their gun? Well I do and it is highly illegal one but he has it nonetheless. Hopefully he has gotten rid of it since the last time I heard about it. The guy who had the machine gun and bazooka has died but I don't know what happened to his hoard of weapons. I never heard but I imagine his relatives still have them. I know another guy that has 550 guns. Why beats the hell out of me? Big EE you need to get out to rural Indiana and you might learn a thing or two about how we live and think regarding our guns. I've also found the dumber and more paranoid people seem to be the ones with the most guns. It's not a scientific poll obviously and you will probably counter with Einstein belonged to the NRA.

BTW I would hardly call me left wing as I usually vote Republican, although that is may be changing the more crazy the right wing of the party is becoming. I am fiscally very conservative.

At the gun shows that you attended, did you see any illicit gun deals occurring, or was it pretty much as I described it?

Did you ask your friend where/how he got his silencer? You might try that and let us all know, what you find out.

There were a lot of strange weapons that found their way into the country after WWII. They are a lot more meticulous about controlling what comes back from war sites now.

The guy with the 550 guns (seems a bit exaggerated) could be a gun collector. I know a guy that has over 100 guns, but he has been collecting for over 40 years and has some weapons, that are approximately 200 years old. If the guy with the 550 guns bought them legally, I'd be surprised if ATFE hasn't inquired about the excessive number of weapons, since they do track both gun and ammunition sales. I would doubt, that he is trying to start his own army.

I grew up in rural Illinois and I live in rural Florida now, so I have a pretty good idea of what small town people feel about issues. You say you are a Republican and then you say, "I've also found the dumber and more paranoid people seem to be the ones with the most guns." Those are usually the words of an arrogant, Leftist Elitist, who sits on his lofty perch and passes judgment on the poor little dummies that live in the heartland. I know people on both ends of the intellectual spectrum, that own guns, as well as people, that want nothing to do with them. Some people like target shooting, hunting, are concerned about home protection, or just appreciate the quality of a well made gun. Why belittle any of them, when they haven't done anything to you?

We both share the strong fiscal Conservatism, so that's good. I find it hard to believe, that anyone who is fiscally conservative could EVER vote for a Democrat. They believe that the way to balance a budget is by spending MORE money......vbg

FYI, I know that this may shock you, but I DON'T own any assault rifles. A few handguns, a couple shotguns and a couple rifles, but NO assault rifles, machine guns, bazookas, tanks or ICBMs. I know that will completely destroy the image some people have of me, but that's reality.

Big EE for your information I have a .22 with a scope, which is from childhood, an M-1 carbine, a Winchester 12 gauge shotgun and a 30-30 Winchester with a scope. I don't use them very often and the only real reason I have them is because of coyotes, and dogs that get in the cattle. Granted as a kid I used to like to shoot things but lost interest in it after I had to shoot the neighbors pet dog when it got in my grandfather's sheep. It was upsetting for me and the neighbor and their children. Growing up on a farm is different than growing up in town, which is why I still see how some people need guns. I will shoot a coyote or a groundhog if I can get a gun out soon enough to shoot one-usually I don't have much luck though. As far as personal safety I'm probably more at risk by the fact some jug headed teenager wants to steal my guns because they are easy to pawn, like the chain saws and other small hand tools I have had stolen. I'm like gr8indoorsman if someone is going to try to rob me of property I will probably just let them have them rather than shoot them and have to live with guilt the rest of my life. Yea I know their thieves but most of them are just stupid teenagers. I do have some old corn knives which are like machete's which I can keep in my bedroom so if I have absolutely no other option and I can swing those around and hopefully it would make them back off.

The guy with the silencer is just plain spooky and I try to stay away from him and he's no friend of mine and he's been in and out of jail several times. The guy that has 550 guns is an idiot because if the wrong people knew he had all those guns they would kill him for them and I have no idea how much his insurance costs or how much money those guns must have cost him-and he lives in a crummy house that can't be worth $50k.

Big EE I'm sorry that I don't fit your agenda but you can't just neatly classify someone as a liberal or conservative because you think you know their position on one issue. I've never been against all guns just those that can be used for mass killings. I wasn't sure if you had an assault rifle but I do have to wonder why you would be training your seven year old children on how to shoot handguns at that age. I was 10 years old before my dad would let me have a pellet gun and when I got to be 14 he finally let me get a .22. I was driving trucks and tractors around our farm well before he would let me have a rifle. I'm am hardly a leftist or elitist individual as you like to describe them. This weekend I was combining soybeans.

89 firearms per 100 residents in the US. Next is Yemen with 55, then Switzerland (who still practices conscription) with 46. The UK has 1.8 million registered firearms against a population of 65 million.

The US accounts for 31% of mass shooters (killing 4 or more) from 1966 to 2012. Five times more than the next country, and 65% higher per capita than the next highest (Philippines).

133 mass shootings since 2000 i the US. Next most in developed European and Asian countries is 6. SIX. In that same time, 13 European nations had 23 mass shootings accounting for 205 deaths. The US had 487 deaths.

One of those shootings in Norway accounts for 67 of those European deaths.

Germany has the highest number of mass shootings in Europe since 2000, but a death rate of 0.05 per 100,000. The US rate is three times that, and more than seven times the UK rate.

After the 1997 shooting cited in this thread, Australia outlawed semiautomatic weapons and the federal government executed a national buyback program. By 2003, a significant decrease in gun-related deaths was recognized.

Canada requires residents to hold a license to purchase and possess firearms. They've had 3 mass shootings since 2000, and a death rate of 0.01 per 100,000.

You don't need to make it illegal to own guns. We need to make it harder. Much harder.

Reactions: Bill4411
How the hell can I answer why this guy is supposedly laughing? You'd have to ask him. As I said before, he was known to be somewhat strange. So what?

Why don't you answer me. There were funerals for kids at St. Rose of Lima Catholic, Christ the King Lutheran, Newtown Congregational, Trinity Episcopal, a couple of non-denominational churches, Sandy Hook Methodist. Are you saying all of these people, including Pastors and Priests, were in cahoots? How about the first responders? (They were from Sandy Hook Fire and Rescue - pretty close to the school. Why don't you ask Captain Halstead what he saw that day?)

Do you know the story about Adam Lanza? I know people who personally knew Adam Lanza and his parents. His mother went to St. Rose of Lima Church for awhile. He supposedly had a form of Asperger's Syndrome. He was a social misfit - an outcast who hated just about everyone, including his own mother. His parents were divorced and his father left the house in Sandy Hook to live with his girlfriend down in Stamford. The father paid $200K a year in alimony and gave the house to her so she could take care of Adam there. Her job was to try and take care of Adam. Adam was always angry and his mother would essentially "bribe" him to try to keep him under control. She couldn't do it. Adam attacked her at times and threatened her on many occasions. My understanding is that Adam got very upset when His mother started volunteer teaching at Sandy Hook Elementary. He thought his mother loved the young kids more than she loved him. Adam ended up killing a teacher at Sandy Hook School who he had as a child. He also killed the Principal - she was at the school when he was there.

All you have is rumor and innuendo. You are full of $hit. Don't try to tell me that SHS was staged. It absolutely wasn't.

So what. They always frame a patsy. What were you expecting the high school quarterback? Hitler took a similarly looking odd person who was mentally retarded and threw him out on the sidewalk morning the Reichstag was burned down on amnesiac drugs and they threw him to the wolves, totally innocent person. There is no evidence to even suggest this guy did anything they said. The government still tells the US public that John F Kennedy wasn't nothing but the work of Oswald when the 20 closest people that witnessed his death ARE ALL DEAD within 2 years after the assassination of which the odds were something like 20 trillion to 1. They demolished his house the same as they did with the school. The same that they did on 911 when they shipped all of the steel to China to be melted down before any scientist could run spectrometer analysis on the chemical substance residue. Actually, scientists did and there were the most sophisticated nano explosive particulate ever recorded of the conventional explosives category (a new form) about 100 times more powerful than C4 smallest size military grade on record (nano-thermite and thermate content). Scientists were able to get the dust samples on Manhattan unbeknownst to the government and peer review studies were confirmed by two of the top 5 nano scientists IN THE WORLD (news didn't even report it).

ON VIDEO

But lets not dwell there right now. Lets answer your question.

You mean to tell me that the father being an odd person is an excuse to dismiss his laughing behavior on the funeral and night of death of his child? That's a cop out? that is like saying someone with a machine gun and a ski mask dressed in camo at the bank telling the bank teller to dump cash in a bag is not suspicious. It is far more suspicious for this guy to go from laughing joking around to fake cries in a matter of seconds when the camera starts to roll. Why was Adam Lanza's death certificate dated one day prior to the shooting? The shooting happened Dec 14th. His death certificate is Dec 13th. That is a MAJOR discrepancy. Wouldn't you agree? But so right now we have the father of Obama's poster child laughing ear to ear. We have a forged death certificate and the FBI has ZERO deaths on their crime statistics. What's there to be suspicious about?

lanza_death_record.png

Last edited:
89 firearms per 100 residents in the US. Next is Yemen with 55, then Switzerland (who still practices conscription) with 46. The UK has 1.8 million registered firearms against a population of 65 million.

The US accounts for 31% of mass shooters (killing 4 or more) from 1966 to 2012. Five times more than the next country, and 65% higher per capita than the next highest (Philippines).

133 mass shootings since 2000 i the US. Next most in developed European and Asian countries is 6. SIX. In that same time, 13 European nations had 23 mass shootings accounting for 205 deaths. The US had 487 deaths.

One of those shootings in Norway accounts for 67 of those European deaths.

Germany has the highest number of mass shootings in Europe since 2000, but a death rate of 0.05 per 100,000. The US rate is three times that, and more than seven times the UK rate.

After the 1997 shooting cited in this thread, Australia outlawed semiautomatic weapons and the federal government executed a national buyback program. By 2003, a significant decrease in gun-related deaths was recognized.

Canada requires residents to hold a license to purchase and possess firearms. They've had 3 mass shootings since 2000, and a death rate of 0.01 per 100,000.

You don't need to make it illegal to own guns. We need to make it harder. Much harder.

Where are these statistics of quackery found? The US does not lead the world in mass shootings. Washington DC, NY, Chicago and LA lead the world in mass shootings where guns are banned in all of those cities. NY and Chicago have more violence than Mexico City. Do you realize that? So why would we adopt the way those cities do things. Mexico City has a gun ban too and its like going to Vietnam in Mexico City. Killers kill disarmed slaves. The Oregon college instituted a gun ban and got rid of armed security. A year later it was Christians being slaughtered by a Satan worshiper run by the government MKULTRA program on psychotropic drugs. What are people supposed to do wait 15 minutes for the police? It would of only took one armed teacher to stop that attack. And if it was known teachers could be armed then it would have never taken place in the first place. Why is it that all of these shooters are on those drugs and the news refuses to make an issue out of it? The news is blaming US guns meanwhile all the cities that have conceal carry hardly ever have these problems and if they do it is at a place guns are prohibited. But 90% of the gun crimes happen in those four cities that already banned them, and if it isn't one of them it is Detroit and places in Michigan or Baltimore that also instituted the strictest gun control in the US. The UK has the worlds largest violent crime rate IN THE WORLD. They banned guns too. Africa total gun control total slaughter. Latin America total gun ban total slaughter.

What the news never tells the US public is that if you exclude all the cities in the US that have banned guns from the crime statistics the United States would be the safest country on Earth next to Switzerland. But CNN just lumps in Obama's gun ban City Chicago to bring the rest of the country down or British Knight Bloomberg's NY. How about remove the gun ban cities from the crime statistics. Hey if a gun ban protects you why did the Pope have 1000 people with machine guns guarding him. Why does the President get snipers on his roof? What are American citizens not important enough to protect their lives too?

This is what gun control does. It makes drug dealers and gangs slaughter unopposed. I mean why not just make it a law to require all locks removed on houses. Nobody should be able to use violence to defend themselves against a violent attacker. Gotta love these liberals. These people's policies have turned the most liberal gun ban cities into war zones.

Notice how the news never does the sensible thing allowing teachers to conceal carry at their own discretion to the school? That would end ALL mass shootings in schools. You'd never hear of a mass shooting again because if anyone ever tried it on a school they'd be killed before they could take out more than one person or so without being met head on immediately. But instead these liberal morons propose insanity which is disarm every law abiding person and punish the law abiders making it even easier for mass shootings. It is insanity. And it shows the insincerity of these people.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/26/chicago-baltimore-new-york-memorial-day-shootings

At least 108 people shot over three days in Chicago, Baltimore and New York
American cities reach violent new highs over warm Memorial Day weekend as Baltimore city councilman says: ‘I’ve never seen anything like it’

Maryland Gun Laws and Their Impact on Baltimore-Baltimore, Maryland, has long been considered one of the most violent cities in America despite having very strict gun laws. When the Maryland General Assembly passed one of the strictest gun laws in the nation in 2013, gun control advocates made sweeping statements about how the legislation would prevent gun violence. (YAH NOT SO MUCH)

Last edited:
Where are these statistics of quackery found? The US does not lead the world in mass shootings. Washington DC, NY, Chicago and LA lead the world in mass shootings where guns are banned in all of those cities. NY and Chicago have more violence than Mexico City. Do you realize that? So why would we adopt the way those cities do things. Mexico City has a gun ban too and its like going to Vietnam in Mexico City. Killers kill disarmed slaves. The Oregon college instituted a gun ban and got rid of armed security. A year later it was Christians being slaughtered by a Satan worshiper run by the government MKULTRA program on psychotropic drugs. What are people supposed to do wait 15 minutes for the police? It only took one armed teacher to stop that attack. Why is it that all of these shooters are on those drugs and the news refuses to make an issue out of it? The news is blaming US guns meanwhile all the cities that have conceal carry hardly ever have these problems and if they do it is at a place guns are prohibited. But 90% of the gun crimes happen in those four cities that already banned them, and if it isn't one of them it is Detroit and places in Michigan or Baltimore that also instituted the strictest gun control in the US. The UK has the worlds largest violent crime rate IN THE WORLD. They banned guns too. Africa total gun control total slaughter. Latin America total gun ban total slaughter.

What the news never tells the US public is that if you exclude all the cities in the US that have banned guns from the crime statistics the United States would be the safest country on Earth next to Switzerland. But CNN just lumps in Obama's gun ban City Chicago to bring the rest of the country down or British Knight Bloomberg's NY. How about remove the gun ban cities from the crime statistics.
There are so many things in this post that are just plain false, and some even already proven false from an article YOU posted. Truly, you are an idiot.

There are so many things in this post that are just plain false, and some even already proven false from an article YOU posted. Truly, you are an idiot.

If we eliminated gun control cities from the statistics America would be the equal of Switzerland. But Switzerland has more guns per capita than the USA. They have the lowest crime rate in the world. So clearly it isn't a gun problem. Guns don't kill people by themselves. Which would take us towards behavioral problem. With that said wouldn't it make sense to see what drugs these guys are on considering every mass shooter since Columbine has been on them including the Columbine shooters? Some doctor prescribes killer pills to people and now I have to give up my rights?

But an assault weapon sure makes it a lot easier for the deranged anti-social person to kill a lot of people real fast. As some one said if the gun manufacturers weren't exempt from prosecution for the harm their guns cause and we let the trial lawyers at them we probably would see reform pretty darn quick.

Not to change the topic but many people do not understand what an assault rifle is or is not. The reality is, under US Laws, a normal hunting rifle that has a few modifications that do nothing to impact performance, but are more cosmetic in nature, make it an assault weapon. In other words take a regular deer hunting rifle, add a pistol grip to it, flash supressor, and a collapsable stock-it is now an assault rifle. Still shoots the same rate, same magazine size, same bullet size, same accuracy etc

Not to change the topic but many people do not understand what an assault rifle is or is not. The reality is, under US Laws, a normal hunting rifle that has a few modifications that do nothing to impact performance, but are more cosmetic in nature, make it an assault weapon. In other words take a regular deer hunting rifle, add a pistol grip to it, flash supressor, and a collapsable stock-it is now an assault rifle. Still shoots the same rate, same magazine size, same bullet size, same accuracy etc

Right. The government wants the assault rifles because they have long distance capacity and cities and towns, especially in rural areas, can fortify their positions against a foreign military invasion or challenge an Adolf Hitler WW2 scenario. This is why Hitler never went into Switzerland. He was crazy enough to go into Russia but not Switzerland because the Swiss were all armed (among other reasons). No military is going to invade a country where all the citizens were armed. And no government is going to exterminate or starve a citizenry that has these weapons. So they have an incentive to demonize those weapons. Hand guns account for 99% of gun crime but all you hear about on TV are the rifles. And hand guns are the perfect weapon to stop a mass shooter, especially in the hands of the teachers as conceal carry because a potential shooter has no idea who is armed and cannot take any strategic planning into crafting such an event. Anyone can potentially stop him. Another reason the news never offers the obvious solution on TV, but rather continues on this psychological warfare operation to the public as to brainwash America to turn in their guns so they can be dominated by their rulers.

Adolf-Hitler-Gun-Control.jpg

Gun control, the second amendment, and the NRA are quickly becoming the biggest reason I hate the current American political system.

Why are you avoiding my question? Sharks with guns, for or against?

Why would you go to the trouble of modifying a hunting rifle when you can so easily get the real thing?

BTW, the statistic about Switzerland having the most guns that illuminati keeps citing is not accurate. The US still leads the world in one thing guns:

The Top 5 Countries with the Most Guns (firearms) Per Capita
Country Civilian Firearms
(per 100 Persons)
Total Civilian Firearms
1 United States 88.8 270,000,000
2 Yemen 54.8 11,500,000
3 Switzerland 45.7 3,400,000
4 Finland 45.3 2,400,000
5 Serbia 37.8 3,050,000

Why would you go to the trouble of modifying a hunting rifle when you can so easily get the real thing?

BTW, the statistic about Switzerland having the most guns that illuminati keeps citing is not accurate. The US still leads the world in one thing guns:

(per 100 Persons)
Total Civilian Firearms
2 Yemen 54.8 11,500,000
4 Finland 45.3 2,400,000
5 Serbia 37.8 3,050,000
I finally blocked that idiot. Anyway, the Swiss still practice conscription which is why so many of their citizens have firearms, but not like the US anyway.

Your description of what happened at Sandy Hook not being staged is right on point but I don't think a loser like Adam Lanza would be able to perpetrate that crime by any other means than his access to assault weapons. Our laws on gun control are so ad hoc that they don't stop anyone from tting guns. If Connecticut legislates against assault weapons I'm sure all I would have to do is go to Colorado or Texas and get whatever I wanted at about any gun show. I remember growing up as a kid that a friend of my dad's had both a working bazooka and a machine gun. Unfortunately I doubt that he was the only person in America to have that type of arsenal.
Let's make it illegal to mfg and own guns in the US. For sure the bad guys would be the only ones with guns. Mexico's economy would boom with the mfg of weapons and ammo. Smugglers would get Rich sneaking in guns and ammo. The bright side, maybe some of these smugglers would quit smuggling drugs and people. Response to a poster above, make auto mfg liable for auto accidents. FWIW you need a license to drive yet people drive without. You need vehicle insurance to drive yet many drive without. And so what if the Feds put a gun ban law in place. States can obviously do what they want regardless. The precedent has been set, example Colorado and Marijuana.

Let's make it illegal to mfg and own guns in the US. For sure the bad guys would be the only ones with guns. Mexico's economy would boom with the mfg of weapons and ammo. Smugglers would get Rich sneaking in guns and ammo. The bright side, maybe some of these smugglers would quit smuggling drugs and people. Response to a poster above, make auto mfg liable for auto accidents. FWIW you need a license to drive yet people drive without. You need vehicle insurance to drive yet many drive without. And so what if the Feds put a gun ban law in place. States can obviously do what they want regardless. The precedent has been set, example Colorado and Marijuana.
So we just throw our hands up in the air and say it's too late to do anything and everybody should try to defend themselves as best they can? I think there are in measures that can be taken realizing you can't come to a perfect solution-but we need to try. I think we owe are kids that much.

(per 100 Persons)
Total Civilian Firearms
2 Yemen 54.8 11,500,000
4 Finland 45.3 2,400,000
5 Serbia 37.8 3,050,000

No this is incorrect. People get background checks. If there isn't a criminal background the government has no authority to infringe. So right there gun control is impossible. Its about disarming an armed nation. Not about lives. Guns kill far fewer people than just dirty hospitals, cars, the probability being shot in a mass shooting is pretty close to being struck by lightning. But the way to stop it is to arm teachers in the schools.

Secondly yes it is accurate the Swiss are the worlds leading gun owners. The US is a bigger country, ur deceptive stats do not account for that. But I'll even pretend. The Swiss prove guns lower crime.

Thirdly, it doesn't matter what u people say the Constitution guarantees this right. So bow down.

And again lastly, it doesn't matter how many mkultra shooters this government trains or how many SandyHook faked shootings, the country isn't going to give up their firearms. You would have to be insane to want a disarmed population. Its the equivalent of begging to be thrown in an oven. Let me ask u this. What are you going to say if the government ever starts putting people in gas chambers? What are you going to do? These people are saying that's EXACTLY what they're planning. The minute they get them you're all finished. And that's not theory that's a fact. You can look this up at the library. They say they're going to do this. Understand that. The same people arguing for gun control want to exterminate the population. And the state that publicly. At the very least their statements show they hate you people. So your health is the least of their concern so get that through your head.

30. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

5. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”

10. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”

18. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”

28. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

Switzerland is Europe's gun capital. It has more firepower per person than any other country in the world yet it is said to be one of the safest places on Earth.
Despite the prevalence of lethal hardware, the country has virtually no violent crime, there are only minimal controls at public buildings, and politicians rarely have police protection, although yesterday's events are bound to bring about a review of that situation.
Year after year, Switzerland has one of the world's lowest murder rates while sending machine guns to every member of their citizen army.
All males between 20 and 42 are required to keep rifles and pistols at home for the purposes of national defence and they are not kept in safes or with trigger locks. They are kept at the ready.
It was the Swiss passion for guns matched by their determination to keep their liberty that kept the Nazi war machine at bay.
When the Swiss government thought an invasion was imminent, it ordered every able-bodied man to stand by his post and defend it to the last round. Their determination, shooting skills, and the sheer quantity of weapons at their disposal persuaded Hitler that an invasion of Switzerland was not worth the cost and he should concentrate his efforts on conquering countries with strict gun control laws.
The nation's militia system requires males over 18 to be ready for a call to service.
Every Monday and Friday, men wearing uniforms and carrying weapons can be seen on commuter trains travelling to and from military camp for compulsory training.

Last edited:
Why are you avoiding my question? Sharks with guns, for or against?
For, clearly. The second amendment protects my right to own my own shark with a gun in order to counter other sharks with guns when I go swimming in bad neighborhoods. Not only is it my God-given right to own a shark with a gun, it is the only rational, logical action one can take in order to provide protection and safety against other sharks with guns. There is so much more risk of going without a shark with a gun for that 0.004% chance that you will be killed by a shark with a gun, than there is danger involved with owning and maintaining and keeping your own shark with a gun around 100% of the time. You never know when you'll need your shark with a gun, and you'll be damn glad you have it when you need it.

Notice how the news never does the sensible thing allowing teachers to conceal carry at their own discretion to the school? That would end ALL mass shootings in schools. You'd never hear of a mass shooting again because if anyone ever tried it on a school they'd be killed before they could take out more than one person or so without being met head on immediately. But instead these liberal morons propose insanity which is disarm every law abiding person and punish the law abiders making it even easier for mass shootings. It is insanity. And it shows the insincerity of these people.
Really? We had a story recently about the children that had witnessed this shooting that occurred in the Muncie Star Press:

Indiana Principal Leonard Redden shot and killed two teachers with a shotgun at William Reed Elementary School in Hartford City, Indiana, before fleeing into a remote forest, where he committed suicide.

Really? We had a story recently about the children that had witnessed this shooting that occurred in the Muncie Star Press:

Indiana Principal Leonard Redden shot and killed two teachers with a shotgun at William Reed Elementary School in Hartford City, Indiana, before fleeing into a remote forest, where he committed suicide.

That's a shooting not a mass shooting. What that shows you is that maybe we need teacher public school registration not gun registration.

There's gonna be casualties. A few situations here and there is quite a bit more preferable to twenty million in a death camp by a government filled with people who publicly say they're trying to exterminate the public. Understand they say that NOW and are planning that publicly.

So then we should take guns from police? They shoot people everyday. Intentionally in many well publicized cases. You're never going to have a perfect society. Arming the teachers though will make this thing about as rare as finding a pile of gold at the end of a rainbow I'll tell yah that. You gotta love how Obama gets up there seizing every shooting using their deaths just to wage war on the US public asking them to surrender their protection, while he has armed snipers on the Whitehouse roof and lifetime protection. What a joke.

That's a shooting not a mass shooting. What that shows you is that maybe we need teacher public school registration not gun registration.

There's gonna be casualties. A few situations here and there is quite a bit more preferable to twenty million in a death camp by a government filled with people who publicly say they're trying to exterminate the public. Understand they say that NOW and are planning that publicly.

So then we should take guns from police? They shoot people everyday. Intentionally in many well publicized cases. You're never going to have a perfect society. Arming the teachers though will make this thing about as rare as finding a pile of gold at the end of a rainbow I'll tell yah that. You gotta love how Obama gets up there seizing every shooting using their deaths just to wage war on the US public asking them to surrender their protection, while he has armed snipers on the Whitehouse roof and lifetime protection. What a joke.
But you said there would never be a shooting at a school if we only armed the teachers. I suppose 2 killings does not count as a mass killing. What constitutes a mass killing? I guess we aren't terribly worried about the occasional double or triple homicides that occur on school grounds and it's true the principal did not shoot any students. And a double homicide is barely going to cause a ripple in most communities anymore because we are so numb to them.

Last edited:
For, clearly. The second amendment protects my right to own my own shark with a gun in order to counter other sharks with guns when I go swimming in bad neighborhoods. Not only is it my God-given right to own a shark with a gun, it is the only rational, logical action one can take in order to provide protection and safety against other sharks with guns. There is so much more risk of going without a shark with a gun for that 0.004% chance that you will be killed by a shark with a gun, than there is danger involved with owning and maintaining and keeping your own shark with a gun around 100% of the time. You never know when you'll need your shark with a gun, and you'll be damn glad you have it when you need it.

The only thing that can stop a shark with a gun?
A dolphin with a gun.

But you said there would never be a shooting at a school if we only armed the teachers. I suppose 2 killings does not count as a mass killing. What constitutes a mass killing? I guess we aren't terribly worried about the occasional double or triple homicides that occur on school grounds and it's true the principal did not shoot any students. And a double homicide is barely going to cause a ripple in most communities anymore because we are so numb to them.
What's the occasional death or 2 or 2,000, so long as we have gunz? Because, rights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT