ADVERTISEMENT

Wish Everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Here here. Happy thanksgiving. Even if it is just a made up holiday (FDR) and even if at the alleged first thanksgiving we killed the Indians and ate amongst their corpses, it’s a celebration of family and togetherness, which is always nice.

That's correct, I didn't, because this isn't the place.

If that's what you believe, you've bought the propaganda.

What a crappy way to live life.

Lmfao I have bought propaganda. Wow man. That’s rich. That’s the real story. YOU have bought a propaganda cuddly enough that your feeble brain can cope with it.

But yeah, family is always good to celebrate.

Oh, and this isn’t the place? It’s a message board. I’ve seen many here refer to it as the “lunatic fringe.” What are you talking about? You were home schooled huh?

Last edited:
Lmfao I have bought propaganda. Wow man. That’s rich. That’s the real story. YOU have bought a propaganda cuddly enough that your feeble brain can cope with it.

But yeah, family is always good to celebrate.

Oh, and this isn’t the place? It’s a message board. I’ve seen many here refer to it as the “lunatic fringe.” What are you talking about? You were home schooled huh?

No. but, luckily, managed to avoid the propaganda.

Here here. Happy thanksgiving. Even if it is just a made up holiday (FDR) and even if at the alleged first thanksgiving we killed the Indians and ate amongst their corpses, it’s a celebration of family and togetherness, which is always nice.
Completely unnecessary post. Just wish folks "a nice holiday" if you have issues with Thanksgiving as a holiday.

By the way, how did the we eat "thanksgiving dinner" amongst the corpses if it wasn't a holiday until FDR declared it so? Seems your timeline is off. Perhaps the alleged massacre of the Indians happened on a slightly different day than that declared as a day of thanks giving by the late FDR.

Furthermore, I suggest you read more history written by those closer to the original sources than the crap you seem to get off the internet. You might be surprised.

Reactions: Purdue85
Completely unnecessary post. Just wish folks "a nice holiday" if you have issues with Thanksgiving as a holiday.

By the way, how did the we eat "thanksgiving dinner" amongst the corpses if it wasn't a holiday until FDR declared it so? Seems your timeline is off. Perhaps the alleged massacre of the Indians happened on a slightly different day than that declared as a day of thanks giving by the late FDR.

Furthermore, I suggest you read more history written by those closer to the original sources than the crap you seem to get off the internet. You might be surprised.

Nicely done.

I would suggest we leave it be. There's a much bigger issue there than just Thanksgiving.

Nicely done.

I would suggest we leave it be. There's a much bigger issue there than just Thanksgiving.
I agree

sexy_thanksgiving_day_06.gif

You believe in necessity on a message board? Riiiiight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT